#4822 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:17 AM

Thanks ILoveMico and Mattthecat!!! You guys are awesome! ^^;
Nice work on the review too, btw!

As for that calendar, its great. Huge improvement over this year's no question. Now I just have to scrounge the money to get it! XD

Seen more previews via jpopmusic Oo Lucky Lucky Happy To Go ^^;
http://www.sendspace.com/file/66qhqi

Thanks! They all sound really really good actually. Especially the second preview. I can't wait for the tenth!!! ^^;

#4823 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:31 AM

i'm watching the HEY!x3 3hour LIVE Broadcast Special right now and...

spoiler 1:
Spoiler
bigger spoiler:
Spoiler

spoiler 2:
Spoiler
bigger spoiler:
Spoiler

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#4824 phlizzow

phlizzow

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:37 AM

Matsuura Aya in Music Fighter 20050909. A really funny episode with Aya in it. Guaranteed to have you rolling on the floor laughing with tears streaming out of your eyes. Those of you who have seen it will know what I am talking about and those who haven't seen it yet, go get it now. Available for a limited time offer only. Go grab it while you still can.

Sounds interesting! I wish it was in mediafire... :sob:

#4825 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:54 PM

Lol mister.mori,
Spoiler

As for the wardrobe:
Spoiler

That's her reaction at the end
Spoiler

Posted Image

I like the song, has something Kylie-Minogueish in her best phase. Lol

Anyway I'm uploading it to the tracker in a moment and to the folders tonight

As for mediafire, yeah I know phlizzow, but mediafire doesn't have a permanent storage option, and I'm having problems with them right now too.

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4826 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:32 PM

Oh, and only one comment on my prize-worthy cartoon? I'm shattered ^_^
Guess I have to take lessons from Fumi again :lol:

^^; lol. that was great. :lol: XD
if you want more comments, post it in the selfmade captions/comics thread. ^^;

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#4827 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

continuing with your talk about HEY!x3.
Did you notice how Ayaya was almost scared during DJ OZMA's performance, when OZMA and friends came to dance for the guests.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Internet killed common sense.

#4828 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

On Sakigake she still had to laugh her butt off: :sob:
Have to get DJ's performance from jpopsuki....

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4829 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:58 PM

yeah well, this time there were 5 guys dancing at the guest section and they stayed longer :sob:

Internet killed common sense.

#4830 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:16 PM

Yeah, t'was funny. You could see her tensing up even from behind :blink:
I edited the part out and will upload it to the folders tonight

Ayaya3.jpg

#4831 reina*

reina*

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:32 AM

I just watched Aya's Happy to go performance on HeyHeyHey and I LOVED IT!!!! I just started getting into Ayaya's music I really like it. Her voice is unique and classy :unsure: It was really cute when she forgot the lyrics in the beginning but she handled it very well! I hope she performs more songs off her album I would love to hear Onna day by day live!

#4832 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:11 PM

*grin* So I'm watching HEYx3 for the pure reason of BoA being on there, and the fact that TVXQ (or DBSK) is also there, and they have never been on a stage together in Japan.

I had no clue Ayaya was going to be there as well! It's the first time I've heard from her in a while (yes, I have been out of the H!P loop). But it was really cool. I did some searching... does she have some new single or something, or was she just a special guest?
Spoiler

*ajuuma = Korean word for old lady. I guess obaachan would be the equivalent of it in Japanese, just not in the grandmother sense.

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#4833 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:56 PM

She does have a new single.. Egao, and she'll be releasing a new album soon as well, Double Rainbow.

#4834 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:22 PM

...and a new radio show as well starting October (thanks to zam and jukocho-love for making me aware of this)
Posted Image

Oh, and sLaVe4MM, were you referring to that Aya-BoA special (available somewhere in the middle of this RS folder) in your spoilers or the Hey!3x episode (haven't downloaded that 2.4GB jpopsuki torrent yet).
Oh, and you can find the single and the PVs and and and in my Ayaya archives :-)

Week 36 is done:
Redirect
Main Page
Week 36

And finally I was able to reply properly to mister.mori's mentioning of that business card. After, what, four weeks? Lol
(if you don't know what I'm talking about - read the review above :-)
An interesting card. It shows one of the famous Himeji castles and Aya's name of course. The only thing that irritates me is that the phone number is clearly visible. Yes, I know it's not her home number, but still I don't think her management would be too amused hehehe.

So, who's calling?
Posted Image

The last of the three new Gogo no Kocha cms is out: Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh, and nice to meet you reina*. Feel right at home here. The coffee's over at the right.

Ayaya3.jpg

#4835 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 03:14 AM

Oh, and sLaVe4MM, were you referring to that Aya-BoA special (available somewhere in the middle of this RS folder) in your spoilers or the Hey!3x episode (haven't downloaded that 2.4GB jpopsuki torrent yet).
Oh, and you can find the single and the PVs and and and in my Ayaya archives :-)

. . . THAT IS WAY COOL. Thanks so much! I've always wanted a place to download this. IS this their first first time being together (alone) and filmed? Sometimes I feel like Aya has hung out with BoA before this. And correct me if I'm wrong (anyone!), but after they hung out here, the next time was in that Waratte Itimo and that cooking show (that featured Koda Kumi, Tsunku, some other dude, BoA, and Aya) right?

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#4836 mnuguyen

mnuguyen

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:32 PM

(haven't downloaded that 2.4GB jpopsuki torrent yet).

How come I can't seem to find the entire episode on jpopsuki? I must be missing something.. :wub:
Posted Image

#4837 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

Don't know how close they are given that they seldomly see each other I guess, but they've been said to exchange calls and mails quite often in the past.

And mnuguyen: http://mullemeck.ser...a...ls&id=38250

Ayaya3.jpg

#4838 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:00 PM

And finally I was able to reply properly to mister.mori's mentioning of that business card. After, what, four weeks? Lol
An interesting card. It shows one of the famous Himeji castles and Aya's name of course. The only thing that irritates me is that the phone number is clearly visible. Yes, I know it's not her home number, but still I don't think her management would be too amused hehehe.

So, who's calling?
Posted Image

yah, i guess there's a "series" of business cards that's something like "castles from your home prefecture".

anyways, that's a "local" call if i use my cell phone so... XD

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#4839 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:33 PM

So, who's calling?
Posted Image

yah, i guess there's a "series" of business cards that's something like "castles from your home prefecture".

anyways, that's a "local" call if i use my cell phone so... :noo:

You might want to inform Ms. Matsuura that her phone number has leaked in the Internets. :angry:

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#4840 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:12 PM

Hooray for cellphones XD

From Weekly Playboy (no, NOT that kind of Playboy...):
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
This seems to be a thank-you not to the guys and gals at the Hawaii Info Village: Posted Image

On a personal note: Anyone with experience in setting up a I.P.Board 2.3.1 (that's the same hello-online is based on) please PM me

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users