#4681 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:18 PM

@mister.mori: Haven't found that NTV Morning Show segment anywhere so far :-(
Was that the exact name of the show?
But I have uploaded her Hello Morning performance of "Love Namidairo" from Sep 2 to the RS folders
Posted Image

And thx for the hint, Alien. Ordering right now

That was indeed very interesting info, shindou. Aya never did strike me as the shy type either. But maybe is someone who is straight forward (and bossy) when it comes to her career, but has problems when it comes to open herself up emotionally and becoming vulnerable. In that regard her relationship with Miki is different as she doesn't have to be afraid of letting go with a fellow female.

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4682 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:27 PM

Last year they were on the phone and her sis told Aya that, "there's something I want to say to you, you remember Takuya?" Aya didn't remember him. He was the first guy that she got a crush on, when she was in kindergarten. That guy also went for the sis. Her sis happened to bump into him again and he's the one that remembered her first. And now they're dating. ^^; Aya was so shocked, her first crush, now is with her sister. She wanted to remember him fondly, as the first crush from kindergaten. And now to think of him, beside her sister. She saw a picture of them, with their cheeks pressed together in the shot.

That part cracked me up ROFL. Oh the irony. ^_^ Poor Aya though.

Nope.

#4683 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:43 PM

aww did anyone see? Egao only hit #16 on the weekly oricon. how unfortunate. her 2nd previous single sold so much on its first week and now its just this -_-, not even 10,000
Posted Image

#4684 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:04 AM

aww did anyone see? Egao only hit #16 on the weekly oricon. how unfortunate. her 2nd previous single sold so much on its first week and now its just this -_-, not even 10,000

Well, that wasn't good ^^;

Same happened with Biyuden's "Koisuru angel heart": Great song, low sales. Even worse "news": The situation is now irreversible. Sales will go further down; not just for Ayaya but for all musicians all over the globe...

I only hope Ayaya reaches 10.000 copies in the second week so the figures don't look sobad; what the hell, it's only 604 copies, she can do it!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#4685 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:26 AM

Last year they were on the phone and her sis told Aya that, "there's something I want to say to you, you remember Takuya?" Aya didn't remember him. He was the first guy that she got a crush on, when she was in kindergarten. That guy also went for the sis. Her sis happened to bump into him again and he's the one that remembered her first. And now they're dating. <3 Aya was so shocked, her first crush, now is with her sister. She wanted to remember him fondly, as the first crush from kindergaten. And now to think of him, beside her sister. She saw a picture of them, with their cheeks pressed together in the shot.

That part cracked me up ROFL. Oh the irony. ^_^ Poor Aya though.

Anyone have a picture of Aya's sister? Otherwise I'm picturing her as a really tomboyish version of Aya wearing a tracksuit or something telling guys 'Look..I'm Ayaya's sister. You can't reject me.' or something like that. Wonders if the resemblance is like Rika and Nacchi's sisters. The sibling thread seems to have disappeared.

Egao is a great song. Shame that hacks like Avril Lavigne pollute countdowns even in foreign countries while artists like Ayaya struggle to get into the top ten.

#4686 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:06 AM

Egao is a great song. Shame that hacks like Avril Lavigne pollute countdowns even in foreign countries while artists like Ayaya struggle to get into the top ten.

Here! Here!

I'm hoping that this isn't any sort of harbinger of what the album's release will bring... :lol:

#4687 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:15 AM

@mister.mori: Haven't found that NTV Morning Show segment anywhere so far :-(

:lol: yes you have! it's in this batch that you uploaded to the tracker:

Aya Matsuura batch 20070903

i haven't downloaded it for myself so i'm not sure, but judging from the screencaps, it should be #4 and/or #5 in that batch. that fifth screencap of her sucking in her nostrils is from the NTV morning show i was talking about earlier.

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#4688 jabigjabig

jabigjabig

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:33 AM

Under 10,000 copies in the first week....that's too bad.
Egao is a good song, it's should deserve more <3
Posted Image

#4689 Azagrath

Azagrath

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:44 AM

I think it might have sold more had it been a more unique and up-tempo track instead. It's a nice song by all means, but it's also "just another ballad"

#4690 bleach3456

bleach3456

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 224 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:50 AM

I think it might have sold more had it been a more unique and up-tempo track instead. It's a nice song by all means, but it's also "just another ballad"

Yes,but there are not many people who can sing a ballad as good as Aya. <3
Posted Image

#4691 Azagrath

Azagrath

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:36 AM

Yes,but there are not many people who can sing a ballad as good as Aya. XD

That's true. Too bad the general public doesn't seem to realise that <3

#4692 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:15 PM

That's true. Too bad the general public doesn't seem to realise that :santa:

Oh, they do! But instead of clicking the "order now!" button, they hit the "download" button! :santa:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#4693 bleach3456

bleach3456

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 224 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:21 PM

That's true. Too bad the general public doesn't seem to realise that :D

Oh, they do! But instead of clicking the "order now!" button, they hit the "download" button! :lol:

I agree,more people need to start purchasing instead of downloading.
Posted Image

#4694 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:56 PM

Maybe so, but that problem is true for every artist and doesn't explain the poor ranking in the Oricon charts.

On a lighter note I have uploaded my rip of the NEO DVD (sort of a background report of the Haro Puro Party Captain Kouen concert) to the RS folders.
Posted Image
As well as a small version of the new Gogo no Kocha commercial (thx to sville1999 for making me aware of it)
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4695 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:06 AM

Posted Image

Whoa she looks like Gaki-san here :huh:
Posted Image

#4696 Wanderer-V2

Wanderer-V2

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:47 AM

and a live performance by Yuko Nakazawa (does anyone know what concert this was - all it said was Tokyo Beauty 2002?) in which Aya and Miki served as background dancers. Lol

It was "Hello! Project 2002 - ONE HAPPY SUMMER DAY"and Yuko is performing Tokyo Bijin.
Ayaya performed "Momoiro Kataomoi" at this concert.

btw.(if someone is interested) only half a year later, on Hello! Project 2003 Winter -Tanoshinjatte masu, Yuko (same song)
has two new background dancers: Mai and Asami from CC. Aya meanwhile has a block of her own, including:

-- Sougen no Hito
-- --?--
-- The Bigaku

and in the middle :bad: : guess what ^^;
Posted Image

#4697 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:46 AM

and in the middle :whistle: : guess what :lol:
Posted Image

ZUBA TTO!! :lol:

Easily my favorite performance of
Spoiler
ever! ^-^

You can find her performances from that concert in 1080i on my Veoh.

#4698 Maiko ^o^

Maiko ^o^

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:47 AM

-- Sougen no Hito
-- --?--
-- The Bigaku

and in the middle :whistle: : guess what ^-^
Posted Image

Kawaii ><
Posted Image
PRE-ORDER!! Aya Matsuura 5th Album : Double Rainbow --> Yesasia ll CDjapan ll Play-asia

#4699 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:51 AM

And inspired by mister.mori: Posted Image I think she should leave that to Masae...

Posted Image :D

Wow, I would have never figured Aya as being shy around anybody. Guess that's just her stage persona. She always seems so sure of herself and confident.

Guess she's human after all. :wub:

I honestly can't believe this. It's just not even possible!

and in the middle :unsure: : guess what ;)
Posted Image

ZUBA TTO!! :lol:

Easily my favorite performance of
Spoiler
ever! :good:

You can find her performances from that concert in 1080i on my Veoh.

Whoa! I just realized I have that .ts file as well.... it isn't surprising anymore when 1.2GB tends to disappear and reappear often on my computer ^_^. Such a nice string of performances!
May I love you forever?

#4700 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:31 PM

:lol: yes you have! it's in this batch that you uploaded to the tracker:

Oh. Lol. I thought you were talking about a 2001 show :-))))

Thanks for the info, Wanderer (btw did I answer your last mail yet? :blush: )

And your manip certainly looks better than mine, tern :-)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users