• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#4601 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:10 PM

Hmmm, beats me....enough complete seeds, torrent is working, so no reason why it should stop. The problem must be at your end I'm afraid. But don't ask me where...

A collage of bespectacled Aya
Posted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4602 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:06 AM

Not sure if anyone will be particularly interested in this or not, but I went into the Japan Centre in London today and, amongst other things, ended up buying a 1.5 litre bottle of Ayaya's famous Gogo tea (the one with the fancy red label). It cost me a grand total of £3.72!!!

Ooof! It was not nice. Not at all. Give me Lipton's Lemon Ice Tea over this stuff any day of the week.
Posted Image

#4603 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:46 AM

Not sure if anyone will be particularly interested in this or not, but I went into the Japan Centre in London today and, amongst other things, ended up buying a 1.5 litre bottle of Ayaya's famous Gogo tea (the one with the fancy red label). It cost me a grand total of £3.72!!!

Ooof! It was not nice. Not at all. Give me Lipton's Lemon Ice Tea over this stuff any day of the week.

Lol. I suspected as much. Is it too sugary?

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4604 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:09 AM

I had a similar experience. I bought an overpriced bottle of milktea and it tasted really watered down.

#4605 sville1999

sville1999

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:16 AM

Kreuz_Asakura: Sorry to know you've got difficulty downloading the file. I can see you've been stuck there for hours now. But it doesn't seem other leechers have the same problem, so like Matt said, there's most likely something wrong at your end. Maybe you can have the client recheck the hash, or maybe just try to use some other client? You can also try to post this in the tracker troubleshooting forum or the tech forum for help.

a 1.5 litre bottle of Ayaya's famous Gogo tea (the one with the fancy red label).

Is it this one? The site says the official price for 1.5L is 330 Yen, which is about £1.42. It seems around $6 (£3) in the states, say, here, here, and here. (The milk tea has the same price as the straight tea.)

Btw, Ayaya in glasses (as seen on Kirin's Gogo no Kocha main page) :
Posted Image
“『AYA』=亜弥 『WAY』=道
松浦亜弥らしく、自分の道をまっすぐ突き進む・・・
という力強い想いを込めて、この名前にしました。”

#4606 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:28 AM

Around where I live, I sometimes buy the 500ml version of the stuff. I kinda like it, and for $1.50, its not too huge of a mark up :good:

Try the "Special" Milktea version if you can though, IMHO its the best!

#4607 Kreuz

Kreuz

YOMIKI 4ever!!! <3 <3 <3

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:43 AM

Kreuz_Asakura: Sorry to know you've got difficulty downloading the file. I can see you've been stuck there for hours now. But it doesn't seem other leechers have the same problem, so like Matt said, there's most likely something wrong at your end. Maybe you can have the client recheck the hash, or maybe just try to use some other client? You can also try to post this in the tracker troubleshooting forum or the tech forum for help.

Ok, thanks both of you!!!
Posted Image
¡Está de regreso! My Dearest...

#4608 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:39 AM

as for 午後の紅茶, i'm not a fan of the ストレートティー (red label). that was actually the first one i tried. there are a lot of drinks with that kind of..."taste"?...in Japan. next, i tried the レモンティー (yellow label), and that tasted a lot better. it's pretty much just like the ストレートティー, but the lemon "flavor" takes away from the bitterness. last, i tried the ミルクティー (white label/"milky"). this is my favorite 午後の紅茶! it's probably because it's the "sweetest" of the three and doesn't really have that bitter taste. i still have yet to try any of the Special blends (the two with the longer bottle necks).

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#4609 えウィン

えウィン

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 935 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:43 AM

Maybe I missed it but I don't see it on the tracker or in this thread..here's Aya's Egao single (divshare link)

#4610 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

Is it this one? The site says the official price for 1.5L is 330 Yen, which is about £1.42. It seems around $6 (£3) in the states, say, here, here, and here. (The milk tea has the same price as the straight tea.)

Yep! That's the one alright.

as for 午後の紅茶, i'm not a fan of the ストレートティー (red label). that was actually the first one i tried. there are a lot of drinks with that kind of..."taste"?...in Japan. next, i tried the レモンティー (yellow label), and that tasted a lot better. it's pretty much just like the ストレートティー, but the lemon "flavor" takes away from the bitterness. last, i tried the ミルクティー (white label/"milky"). this is my favorite 午後の紅茶! it's probably because it's the "sweetest" of the three and doesn't really have that bitter taste. i still have yet to try any of the Special blends (the two with the longer bottle necks).

Next time I visit the Japan Centre, I'll try the yellow one.

Lol. I suspected as much. Is it too sugary?

Oh, god yes. Imagine if you boiled a pot of tea, let it stew for 5 minutes, added a whole cup of sugar and some red food colouring before pouring. I guess I'm just used to western iced teas which always seem to come with a peach or lemon flavour.
Posted Image

#4611 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:41 PM

Thank you aewen. Very kind of you :-)))

Well, unfortunately we don't get the tea syrup over here (or maybe thank God :-))

An old pic, a new one and some montages from the GAM concert DVD (not mine)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#4612 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:44 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#4613 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:47 AM

Wow! I'm really looking forward to the DVD! I think it was mentioned before, but I'm shocked that there are no bad/crazy costumes! Thanks for the preview!

Posted Image

I WANT that towel!

#4614 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:44 AM

I WANT that towel!

Mmm... Ayaya in jeans...
:good:

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#4615 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:49 AM

Wow! I'm really looking forward to the DVD! I think it was mentioned before, but I'm shocked that there are no bad/crazy costumes! Thanks for the preview!

Posted Image

I WANT that towel!

Sure. You get the towel, I just want the holder. Deal?

#4616 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:24 AM

Sorry, she's already a Bond girl.
Unless you wish to disagree?

Posted Image

:ph34r:

Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#4617 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:22 AM

Sorry, she's already a Bond girl.
Unless you wish to disagree?

Posted Image

:wub:

Oh I don't think so. Rika, if you please.

Posted Image

"Step away from the Aya and no one gets hurt"

Sorry, couldn't see your pic (stupid IT firewall) so I had to guess. The Bond theme rocks though. :ph34r:

#4618 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:27 AM

Hmm... What we have here is a good ol'-fashioned standoff. <3 Or a perfect combination! :ph34r:

Nice guess, though. :wub:

#4619 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:41 AM

We'll probably just stare at each other until Matt comes back and tells us to stop playing with his idol.

#4620 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:50 AM

Yes, I'd say that Ayaya-reward is so precious that there's no backing down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users