• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#4441 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:57 AM

ETC CM. (ETC: Electronic Toll Collection System.)

This song surely deserves a single release and a PV (with Ayaya) just as it is!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#4442 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

Episode 10
Here it is folks. Follow the link above for the very last episode softsubs of Aya's only major prime time TV drama. If you are a fan, go grab it while you still can.

#4443 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:27 PM

Episode 10
Here it is folks. Follow the link above for the very last episode softsubs of Aya's only major prime time TV drama. If you are a fan, go grab it while you still can.

Thank you so much for your great work. ^^;

Does anyone know how to get that bloody swf off that ETC site?
In desperation I recorded it off the screen, but the result is rather "bumpy" (looks a bit like a webcam)
But I did rip a mp3. Lol
It does remind me of the Tsuppuri theme. Or Gogo no kocha for that matter. Great Grammy deserving stuff :-)))
http://rapidshare.co...TC_cm_Aug07.rar

Oh, and N4S, that pocket is indeed cute. Finally someone thinking about the memorablilia lovers!

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4444 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 04:23 PM

Yay awesome matt, now I can loop that on the work tonight. ^^;

Nope.

#4445 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:18 PM

Does anyone know how to get that bloody swf off that ETC site?
In desperation I recorded it off the screen, but the result is rather "bumpy" (looks a bit like a webcam)
But I did rip a mp3. Lol
It does remind me of the Tsuppuri theme. Or Gogo no kocha for that matter. Great Grammy deserving stuff :-)))
http://rapidshare.co...TC_cm_Aug07.rar

I think you should be able to get it by going into Internet Options and clicking on settings under browsing history and then click on view files. It should be in there then all you have to do is copy and paste it where you want.

#4446 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:39 PM

Unfortunately not. Neither there nor the browser cache. All you can find is the flash of the player itself. The content is being streamed from wherever and nowhere to be found.

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4447 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:45 PM

Bummer, I know there's gotta be a way thought but that was the extent of my computer expertise. :D

#4448 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:50 PM

ETC CM. (ETC: Electronic Toll Collection System.)

random: :D i just saw that CM on TV as i was reading this thread! :ph34r:

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#4449 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 07:39 PM

Bummer, I know there's gotta be a way thought but that was the extent of my computer expertise. :ph34r:

Lol. But it was a good try :-)
I am sure there is a way, probably via some stream catcher, but then I am also sure that we will find this around pretty soon anyhow.
After all mister.mori has already seen it on TV :-)))

But far more important: Here are the first audio recordings from today's premiere of Sukedachi :D
I hope we will get a full rip in the future...

Ayaya3.jpg

#4450 sville1999

sville1999

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:24 PM

Episode 10

Congratulations! Thank you so much for all your efforts! I am sure everybody here appreciates it! <3

Here are the first audio recordings from today's premiere of Sukedachi :)

Nice! Thanks! There'll never be any video footage in such cases, will there? :sob:

First the one-armed Aya, now the beast with two heads....
I sure hope UFA will be moving out of those offices next to the nuclear power planet as soon as possible :GGRR:

I usually don't pay much attention to covers and such, but this...Posted Image There're many nice pictures from that tour, and they could have easily used one of those if they're this keen to save costs. Posted Image
“『AYA』=亜弥 『WAY』=道
松浦亜弥らしく、自分の道をまっすぐ突き進む・・・
という力強い想いを込めて、この名前にしました。”

#4451 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:24 PM

Here are the first audio recordings from today's premiere of Sukedachi <3

Nice! Thanks! There'll never be any video footage in such cases, will there? :sob:

There have been DVDs for a lot of HP musicals (and Tsunku is the producer here), so I think there is a pretty good chance that this could end up on on one too.

Btw another kawaii alarm in the RS folders today: Aya from 2001 in a show called "Papapa Puffy" (at least I think that's what it's called - it might be this show - or its predecessor)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Another video upped today is a talk and a performance of "Ki ga tsukeba anata" on the 2005 Music Station Super Live show.
Posted Image
The quality is rather mediocre. I have the performance part as a HQ mpg (205MB), but the sound seems to be a bit corrupted in the beginning. I wasn't able to converted it to avi or do an audio rip because of that. Does anyone have a sound copy?

Guess someone went to that premiere.....
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#4452 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:17 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image (the last four belong to a different set)

Ayaya3.jpg

#4453 sville1999

sville1999

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:18 PM

Ki ga Tsukeba Anata at Music Station Super Live 2005:
part1.rar   part2.rar   part3.rar   part4.rar
(1080i, 6ch AAC, 362MB ts file. Password: egao)
“『AYA』=亜弥 『WAY』=道
松浦亜弥らしく、自分の道をまっすぐ突き進む・・・
という力強い想いを込めて、この名前にしました。”

#4454 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:32 PM

Wow, that was quick. Thanks :-)

Ayaya3.jpg

#4455 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:49 AM

I've seen Ayaya several times before (on vids i mean) but this morning I came across a vid about a backstage look at one of her concerts or something and it started with an introduction by Ayaya and they had her real close-up.. this is the first time I'd seen Ayaya that up-close and damn I just realise how cute and adorable this girls is ^^;

Btw that ETC CM is just cute... Ayaya sure can make those wierd sounding voices.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#4456 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:10 AM

I just realised a terrible thing! When I was new to H!P (I'm still new compared to some of you guys) I watched many Utabans and I remember one special Utaban when Aya and Yuko Nakazawa were talking, I think that episode was from like 2001 or something. And the terrible thing is that I want to watch it again but I can't seem to find it. There were so many cute moments in it ^^;

Nope.

#4457 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:31 AM

I just realised a terrible thing! When I was new to H!P (I'm still new compared to some of you guys) I watched many Utabans and I remember one special Utaban when Aya and Yuko Nakazawa were talking, I think that episode was from like 2001 or something. And the terrible thing is that I want to watch it again but I can't seem to find it. There were so many cute moments in it :(

Nakazawa you said? :good: I'd like to see anything with Nakazawa on it :sob: ... If you find it share it here with us :(

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#4458 sville1999

sville1999

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:55 AM

... one special Utaban when Aya and Yuko Nakazawa were talking...

Is it this one? :good:
“『AYA』=亜弥 『WAY』=道
松浦亜弥らしく、自分の道をまっすぐ突き進む・・・
という力強い想いを込めて、この名前にしました。”

#4459 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:54 AM

... one special Utaban when Aya and Yuko Nakazawa were talking...

Is it this one? :blink:

Uploaded in the RS folder :good:

As are two nice pamphlets. Two samples:
One for the Sougen no Hito Musical (pic resized to fit on imageshack - original is 1.6MB)
Posted Image
The other for the Yeah Meccha Holiday Concert tour
Posted Image

Oh btw I found a HQ version of the 15sec ETC spot. But I want to wait a bit for the 30sec one as well before uploading it.

Ayaya3.jpg

#4460 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:19 AM

So to commemorate my 100th video on Veoh, I've decided to upload a very special Ayaya vid:
Her medley from the Hello! Project 2003 Winter concert, featuring Sougen no Hito, Yeah! Meccha Holiday, and The Bigaku.
Posted Image
The really special thing about this video is its quality. Its in full 1080 (1920x1080) MPEG2 high-definition. Absolutely stunning. Download it if your harddisk can take it!
Oh, and its a really good performance too! =D

And thanks for the Sougen no Hito Musical pamphlet Matt! Her 50's Princess Style is just too cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users