• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#4241 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:27 PM

Might have something to do with the News24 deal? Dunno really.
So far the whole procedure has been rather awkward

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4242 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:01 AM

Jeez, where did everyone go? Have I missed the invite? :wub:

Anyways, the personification of kawaii (from a 2003 Domoto Bros show)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4243 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:21 AM

Jeez, where did everyone go? Have I missed the invite? :(

Ha, well I've been meaning to reply... ^_^

As always, great work with the weekly reviews Matt! They are always great to read!

As for that photobook... well, I can't say I've ever seen it myself either, hopefully someone will be able to find some scans for it. Would love to see it, since it contains my two favorites, and I always thought that the live books were always a lot of fun ^_^

#4244 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:51 AM

I've just watched the movie Ao no hono-o. Aya is a very good actress, atleast when she gets to act like in this movie. Just having a serious face and being mysterious, I love it.

Nope.

#4245 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:17 AM

I've just watched the movie Ao no hono-o. Aya is a very good actress, atleast when she gets to act like in this movie. Just having a serious face and being mysterious, I love it.

I agree with the actress part. When I first saw Sukeban I was shocked. Especially in the opening scene. I was like where is the super cute smiles and brightly colored dresses and two hour hairstyles??? She was all grubby and serial killer looking kicking some serious butt. And then of course my jaw fell open when she cussed, in English no less. I was really impressed that she managed to destroy my several year long held image of her in about 20 minutes.

#4246 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:23 AM

I agree with the actress part. When I first saw Sukeban I was shocked. Especially in the opening scene. I was like where is the super cute smiles and brightly colored dresses and two hour hairstyles??? She was all grubby and serial killer looking kicking some serious butt. And then of course my jaw fell open when she cussed, in English no less. I was really impressed that she managed to destroy my several year long held image of her in about 20 minutes.

Yea I didn't recognize her at first in Sukeban, those eyes looked to evil to belong to such a sweetie :c03: She's really good at acting as a badass girl tho, she made the movie watchable. Was pretty lame that they used yo-yos to fight with but somehow it was still ok.

EDIT: Oh and btw.. ^_^ x100 at your sig

Nope.

#4247 japanese_boy

japanese_boy

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 668 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:28 PM

nice tie... :ph34r:
Posted Image

Posted Image
sexy & Killer legs... :ph34r:

#4248 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:09 PM

Posted Image
sexy & Killer legs... :)

.............................whoa......................That is truly awesome. Makes GAM seem all the more appropriate!

I kinda liked the yo-yo-ing, though, I thought it added a bit of fun to the movie, otherwise I think it might have been a little too dark. I was kinda disappointed that it wasn't featured more prominently.

#4249 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:17 PM

She had gotten (slightly) better lately with her fashion (and the pics above are great), but when I watched this episode from what appears to be some sales show (on the tracker right now and in the RS folder later on) I thought:

OMG!!!!! The reincarnation of my grandma!!!!!!
Coz that's exactly the kind of dress and pearls that grandma Irene used to wear. 30 years ago!
And look at the hairdo. They didn't even care to hide those hairslides properly...

Fumi to the rescue pleeeeeeease :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#4250 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:20 PM

agreed. the problem with that movie was that it was too much depressing stuff and murdering and too little screen time for ayaya. she wasn't really having any big role in the movie, which is a shame...

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#4251 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:25 PM

agreed. the problem with that movie was that it was too much depressing stuff and murdering and too little screen time for ayaya. she wasn't really having any big role in the movie, which is a shame...

Yea that's the only bad thing, too little screen time for Aya, but other then that. The movie was really great, I love japanese movies!

Nope.

#4252 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:01 AM

Hey, so I finally finished one of my series on Veoh: All of Ayaya's PV's in full DVD quality.
Thanks to ILoveMico for a couple of the ones I was missing!
I HIGHLY recommend these if you don't already have them. The file sizes might be quite large but the quality is unbeatable!

I'll probably add the close-ups too, though at a later time.

I also added this clip, Aya's performance of 100 kai no Kiss from the Hello! Project 2001 Sugoizo! 21seiki Concert. I think it *might* be her earliest public performance, since it dates from sometime back in January 2001. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Here is the performance.

#4253 phlizzow

phlizzow

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:25 AM

phlizzow, all there is up to now is that studio recording thing from the News24 report. The DVD will be out early Septermber.

thanx for reminding me!!!.. <_<

Hey, so I finally finished one of my series on Veoh: All of Ayaya's PV's in full DVD quality.
I HIGHLY recommend these if you don't already have them. The file sizes might be quite large but the quality is unbeatable!

I also added this clip, Aya's performance of 100 kai no Kiss from the Hello! Project 2001 Sugoizo! 21seiki Concert. I think it *might* be her earliest public performance, since it dates from sometime back in January 2001. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Here is the performance.

wahhh!!!.. sugoi!!!.. thanx so much!!.. please keep up the good work!!.. :angry:

#4254 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:27 PM

Here is the performance.

Aaaw, that performance was so cute XD and she could sing good already, she was about 15 years old there?

Nope.

#4255 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 03:53 AM

Here is the performance.

Excellent work, my friend :-)
And I think you're right about that first performance.
Why isn't that in my RS folder???? That will be changed!

Ayaya3.jpg

#4256 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

episode 7
Okay people, it is finally out. Took me longer than I wanted to but here it is. Follow the link above to get it if you want it. You know you do. Judo Kids Ippon!

#4257 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:09 PM

Thank you rnwc. Just wonderful :-))))))

Here's a little experiment I made. Didn't turn out bad at all
Posted ImagePosted Image
Btw you have to view them full-size

Ayaya3.jpg

#4258 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:52 PM

And a few oldies but goodies
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Btw thx to Tiny at jphip here's the updated Autumn tour schedule (four more concerts added at the end)

10/13
Kanagawa
13:30 / 14:30
17:00 / 18:00

10/14
Kanagawa
13:00 / 14:00
16:30 / 17:30

10/20
Osaka
14:30 / 15:30
18:00 / 19:00

11/3
Tokyo
14:30 / 15:30
18:00 / 19:00

11/4
Tokyo
13:00 / 14:00
17:00 / 18:00

11/10
Saitama (city) - Kawaguchi Lilia Hall
14:00 / 15:00
17:30 / 18:30

11/24
Aichi
14:00 / 15:00
17:30 / 18:30

Ayaya3.jpg

#4259 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:57 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

OMG :lol: What did they do to her? I thought Aya's cuteness was absolute but they sure screwed it up that time.
I think she needs Miki's help as well, but not with fashion. She needs the ability to death stare the hairdresser into submission next time he/she wants to experiment.

#4260 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:50 PM

I'm afraid that Aya herself had gone to the lavatory when God gave out fashion sense...

In this week's Meringue the hairdo (apart from the fact that I like open hair more) is at least professionally done.
The pants and non-matching shoes (what color is that?) are impossible, but the top is cute :-)
Some more pics in the torrent description
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users