• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3761 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:26 PM

Just straying off-topic for a second :-)

Their infield has at least two American names: Kevin Witt and Rick Short (not counting Jose Fernandez :-)
http://www.rakutenea...ers/index_i.php
(the links on the top show the other positions, didn't see any American faces there though, but I didn't look that closely)

Thanks for the info. To get back on topic i just watched Aya's concert "First Date." Not too bad. It seems the costume designer's tastes got worse as time went on, not too many fashion monstrosities this time.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3762 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 01:45 AM

Does anyone have an idea what this is????
Posted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3763 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:55 AM

Posted Image

This is photo frame that plays music, like music box. You should buy, Matt! You will like!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3764 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:17 AM

If FumikoH is right, then I'd say, judging from the kanji on the front, that the song it plays would be Momoiro Kataomoi. I wonder how a music box version of that song would sound?

#3765 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:48 AM

If FumikoH is right, then I'd say, judging from the kanji on the front, that the song it plays would be Momoiro Kataomoi. I wonder how a music box version of that song would sound?

Very strange! like monophonic little child ring tone taken from Disney cartoon! except kind of Japanese.

#3766 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:36 PM

Special for Greyface:

http://img99.imagesh...ingadultjz2.jpg

I have been continuously forgetting to respond to this!
I have gone 3 weeks without a student mentioning "break time" yet... much to my own relief. However, every time I call for a break, I think about these cartoons. I'm not sure what the students think, except maybe that I really like taking 10 minutes to catch my breath... (maybe they're thinking "What a giant smile for such a short break!")
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#3767 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:46 PM

This is photo frame that plays music, like music box. You should buy, Matt! You will like!

Oh boy, I am sure I would. This would be a must have. But buy where? Lol
Oh and Aya sends her love
Posted Image

Btw there will be two weekly reviews on the weekend as I won't have time until then
Oh, and I will upload a ts file with her latest Uta Doki tomorrow

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3768 erlina_kath03

erlina_kath03

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 11:20 AM

GAM 1st album tracklist for those who haven't known yet :lol: :

1st GAM ~Amai Yuuwaku~

01. Thanks!
02. Junketsu ~Only~
03. MELODIES
04. Ai no fune
05. Koko de KISU shite
06. LU LU LU
07. ICHA ICHA Summer
08. Aijou OASIS
09. ...H
10. Amai yuuwaku
11. Thanks! (Yuuwaku Remix)

quite a lot of new songs! great!! ^^

source: http://tvstation.jp/...tm/matuura.html

#3769 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:40 AM

...Oh and Aya sends her love
Posted Image

Wow! For me!? Wow, tell her thanks, Matt! Tell her: I will go for clothes shopping with her when I am in Tokyo, only three more weeks!

#3770 phlizzow

phlizzow

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:10 PM

is it true that ayaya is a smoker?.. if it's true then i'll be deeply disappointing.. i like her but i hate smokers.. their breath are stinky... uwek...

source : http://yummycelebrit...2/aya-matsuura/

#3771 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:13 PM

is it true that ayaya is a smoker?.. if it's true then i'll be deeply disappointing.. i like her but i hate smokers.. their breath are stinky... uwek...

source : http://yummycelebrit...2/aya-matsuura/

I wouldn't be surprised: everyone in Japan smokes.

Then again, I think Aya would be extra hot with a cigarette in her mouth.
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3772 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:45 PM

Posted Image

I hope it plays the same sort of music that you hear after most old MM concerts ("music-box" versions). There's only one way to find out, though: INVEST!

Rumors. Pay no mind! <3
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3773 phlizzow

phlizzow

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:04 AM

supapurin

owh..so it's normal for japanese female artist to smoke right..ummm.. not in my country.. that's why i was a little bit shocked..

alienpyon

yeah..maybe you were right.. but rumors not start out of nothing right.. but still.. ayaya chan the best!!!..haha..

thanx guys..

#3774 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:32 AM

...I wouldn't be surprised: everyone in Japan smokes.

I know that smoking is more common in Japan than in California. I think idea Matsuura being attractive because smoking is very silly, I hope you do not really mean this! Smoking is very very dangerous for health! everyone knows this! also difficult for singer as for athlete because reduction in functional lung capacity and performance.

#3775 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:04 AM

...I wouldn't be surprised: everyone in Japan smokes.

I know that smoking is more common in Japan than in California. I think idea Matsuura being attractive because smoking is very silly, I hope you do not really mean this! Smoking is very very dangerous for health! everyone knows this! also difficult for singer as for athlete because reduction in functional lung capacity and performance.

One of my ex girlfriends (she's haafu like me, now lives in Japan) is a professional opera singer - and still smokes anyway.

Aya is very attractive at baseline, but regardless, I do really mean it, but it's kind of screwed up because I used to smoke too.
I like the residual smell of smoke on clothes.

It's a terrible habit. It's very bad for your health. I would never advocate that someone starts smoking, or continue smoking once they decide to quit.
But for me, seeing an incredibly attractive girl with a cigarette in her mouth is hot, and probably always will be.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3776 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 03:54 PM

...it's kind of screwed up because I used to smoke too. I like the residual smell of smoke on clothes...for me, seeing an incredibly attractive girl with a cigarette in her mouth is hot, and probably always will be.

Okay, everyone is attracted to different! although I think yours is kind of weird! LOL! but I am happy you quit smoking, like my uncle who quit after chest pains! longer life, both of you! I hope Matsuura does not smoke! although I know many jazz singers and musicians do this.

#3777 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:32 PM

Saw Sukeban Deka Codename Asamiya Saki yesterday, and Matsuura Aya kicked total ass! :blush:

Posted Image

is a really really good movie uhn?? hope they make the second movie ;p

supapurin

owh..so it's normal for japanese female artist to smoke right..ummm.. not in my country.. that's why i was a little bit shocked..

alienpyon

yeah..maybe you were right.. but rumors not start out of nothing right.. but still.. ayaya chan the best!!!..haha..

thanx guys..

well normaly rumors are make to broke famous ppl image :\, i think ayaya dont smoke, because for a singer smoke damage the voice

humm i have a question i see in d-adicts a dorama with ayaya is a judo dorama called aijon ippon, but there the torrent is died someone know where i can found this dorama??
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3778 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:35 PM

well normaly rumors are make to broke famous ppl image :\, i think ayaya dont smoke, because for a singer smoke damage the voice

A lot of famous people - including singers - are open about their smoking:

Known smokers and former smokers that people on this board might recognize are include: Nakai Masahiro (not that he could sing all that well in the first place), Kimura Takuya, Ishibashi Takaaki, Tamori, Kitano Takeshi, Akashiya Sanma, Shibasaki Kou, Matsu Takako, Hamasaki Ayumi, etc.

oh, and don't forget Kago Ai (hahaha...)

___

#3779 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:26 PM

Well, it's been a while since I was here, but since everyone was talking about commercials last week I have decided to share my collection. Here's the list of files:

List of Files (txt)

And here is the rar file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J4WFYSEL (267MB, 34 files)

There are a lot and I know they're not particularly well-named but if you're looking to collect ones that you are missing, I probably have a few because I've grabbed them from a number of different sources. Enjoy!
May I love you forever?

#3780 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 07:06 PM

Well, it's been a while since I was here, but since everyone was talking about commercials last week I have decided to share my collection. Here's the list of files:

List of Files (txt)

And here is the rar file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J4WFYSEL (267MB, 34 files)

There are a lot and I know they're not particularly well-named but if you're looking to collect ones that you are missing, I probably have a few because I've grabbed them from a number of different sources. Enjoy!

Mad props... I'm glad I'm not the only one collecting Ayaya CMs

___

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users