• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3701 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:20 AM

Hey guys, I'm new to the thread and I'd just like to say "hi!" I really love Aya and I look forward to someday becoming a regular poster!!

Oh, and I thought I'd share my veoh profile. I've uploaded quite a few Aya videos that I've found all over. A few from this tracker, a couple from another and whatnot, check it out if you want, I plan to add even more videos as time goes on!
http://www.veoh.com/users/cviles

#3702 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:00 AM

Welcome Nights4Saturn, make yourself comfy here :-)

This pic's from Meringue I guess. The bottom one I find a bit scary. Her co-host looks like death on legs here :blink:
Posted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3703 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:55 AM

Let's try this again...

I think this is very good income, yes? American sports stars make very much money for support products. Anyway I don't drink this tea but I use Shiseido products, however I never see Matsuura commercials because I think they are only in Japan TV, yes? so thanks, I like to see!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3704 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 07:18 AM

Let's try this again...

I think this is very good income, yes? American sports stars make very much money for support products. Anyway I don't drink this tea but I use Shiseido products, however I never see Matsuura commercials because I think they are only in Japan TV, yes? so thanks, I like to see!

I have other Ayaya commercials that I've been collecting on YouTube (kind of a hobby), but it seemed like I already put up a lot to begin with this time - next time, though, I'll put up more Shiseido ads.
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3705 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:20 PM

Would indeed be interesting to know how much money can be made with commercials in Japan. But given Aya's wide range of saleswomanryship I bet this is a big part of her income.

Several new Aya files on the tracker today:

First there's that "Daimei no nai Ongakukai21" big orchestra performance with Takao Horiuchi (in three different resolutions: 640x480 - 960x540 - 1024x576)
A bit too syrupy for my taste, and Horiuchi always reminds me of Magaldi from "Evita" :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Far better and very interesting is the "Uta Doki" with the great Miki Hirayama
Posted Image

Aya promoting the upcoming GAM tour on "Chi Chin Puipui"
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And once I'm done with Daimei I'll upload the April 7 episode of "Meringue no kimochi" - grandma style or not x_x
Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3706 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:47 PM

thanks Mattthecat for all your hard work put these and other files like them on the tracker for us
i be sure to stop by the trackers when i get off work
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3707 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:55 PM

Oh I just love posting :-)))
And right now my posting queue is getting longer and longer....I think I need a better connection. Lol
Two more Aya files to look forward to tomorrow

Ayaya3.jpg

#3708 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:48 PM

hello, everybody! :( i'm kinda new here, so: よろしく 皆さん!
i'm a big fan of ayaya, and besides momusu, she's what i'm listening to most in H!P. X3 is probably my favourite H!P album, but i still like that she's starting to sing more jazzier stuff. she is the best singer in H!P imo, so i'm looking forward to her new single. :lol: and to the GAM album.

now, to business. i got this package from my cousin when he came back from japan, and it contained a special box called "aya matsuura no love gift 2002". and inside that box, there was a toilet bag with a wristband, a towel, a photo of ayaya in a small photofile, a trading card and a message cd. there seems to be love gifts from 2003 and 2004 too.
so i thought that i couldn't just sit here with my only (so far) thing from H!P without sharing it, since i haven't seen it around here. i'm going to add it to the tracker, but before that i wanted to check if my track list to the message cd is correct and if the translation is too. i've marked the stuff i couldn't read with an *. i'm not at home at the moment, so i'll have to add it to the tracker sometime tomorrow. any help would be appreciated. XD
EDIT: fixed it.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Aya Matsuura no Love Gift 2002

01: Introduction ~shinnen no goaisatsu~

chokugeki intabyuu (P9 wo gorankudasai)
02: geinokai ni jutte kara no kansou wa?
03: 2001nen no oshigoto de inshou ni nogotte iru no wa?
04: ima, ichiban tanoshii oshigoto wa?
05: ima, oshigoto igai de kyoumi ga aru koto wa?
06: geinokai no otomodachi wa dare?
07: saikin hamatte iru tabemono wa?
08: jinsei de ichiban ureshikatta koto wa?
09: himeji no hougen wo hitotsu!
10: tokyou no sukina tokoro wa?
11: 5nen go wa...?

chokugeki intabyuu
Direct hit interview

Matsuura Aya no takaramono daibun kai!! (P10~P11 wo gorankudasai)
12: pola A (beddo)
13: pola B (irogami)
14: pola C (pink no bukken)
15: pola D (uettosuutsu)
16: pola E (sensu)
17: pola F (kitei)
18: pola G (inu)
19: pola H (boushi?)
20: pola I (ashi?)
21: pola J (kutsu)

boonasu torakku
22: ohayou messeeji

Translation:
Aya Matsuura's Love Gift 2002

01: Introduction ~New Year's greeting~

Direct hit interview (please look at page 9)
02: Which impressions have you got of the japanese showbusiness since you joined it?
03: Are there any impressions remaining from 2001?
04: Right now, what is your most enjoyable job?
05: Right now, what are your interests except your work?
06: Who're your friends in the japanese showbusiness?
07: What food have you been into lately?
08: What is the happiest thing that's happened in your life?
09: Say something in Himeji dialect!
10: Which is your favourite place in Tokyo?
11: In five years...?

The revealing of Aya Matsuura's treasured things!! (please look at page 10-11)
12: Polaroid A (bed)
13: Polaroid B (coloured paper)
14: Polaroid C (pink things)
15: Polaroid D (wetsuit)
16: Polaroid E (folding fan)
17: Polaroid F (kitty)
18: Polaroid G (dog)
19: Polaroid H (hat?)
20: Polaroid I (foot?)
21: Polaroid J (shoes)

Bonus track
22: Good morning message

and FumikoH.... i guess you are +Fumi from channel-ai, yes? :good: nice seeing you here. i really enjoy your cartoons. :lol:

quite a long post....

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#3709 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:07 AM

Wow. You definitely have come in with a bang. Fascinating stuff.
Hopefully someone can figure out the missing parts

Ayaya3.jpg

#3710 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:47 AM

hello, everybody! ^^; i'm kinda new here, so: よろしく 皆さん!
i'm a big fan of ayaya, and besides momusu, she's what i'm listening to most in H!P. X3 is probably my favourite H!P album, but i still like that she's starting to sing more jazzier stuff. she is the best singer in H!P imo...and FumikoH.... i guess you are +Fumi from channel-ai, yes? :lol: nice seeing you here. i really enjoy your cartoons. :lol:

Hi, mangomalte! you recognize me! I am happy to see you here, and also I am happy to know that Matsuura is your favorite H!P singer, she is also my favorite singer! and I agree that her destiny is jazz! I hope you will listen to her new album Naked Songs, you will like this album very much!

I think you have found one Matsuura New Year "fun box" similar to Otsuka "fun box" that were being sold from Avex web site! I think this is much fun for you!

#3711 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:02 AM

I think you have found one Matsuura New Year "fun box" similar to Otsuka "fun box" that were being sold from Avex web site! I think this is much fun for you![/color]

It's a fun box... it should be fun! :lol:

Anyway, I have some more commercials of Aya and maybe I'll get to rar'ing them and posting a link sometime in the next few days for all of you.
May I love you forever?

#3712 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:35 AM

Wow. You definitely have come in with a bang. Fascinating stuff.
Hopefully someone can figure out the missing parts

thanks. i hope so too.

hello, everybody! x_x i'm kinda new here, so: よろしく 皆さん!
i'm a big fan of ayaya, and besides momusu, she's what i'm listening to most in H!P. X3 is probably my favourite H!P album, but i still like that she's starting to sing more jazzier stuff. she is the best singer in H!P imo...and FumikoH.... i guess you are +Fumi from channel-ai, yes? :lol: nice seeing you here. i really enjoy your cartoons. ^^;

Hi, mangomalte! you recognize me! I am happy to see you here, and also I am happy to know that Matsuura is your favorite H!P singer, she is also my favorite singer! and I agree that her destiny is jazz! I hope you will listen to her new album Naked Songs, you will like this album very much!

I think you have found one Matsuura New Year "fun box" similar to Otsuka "fun box" that were being sold from Avex web site! I think this is much fun for you!

yes, i have listened to Naked Songs, and i liked it very much. :lol: i would've liked a few more new songs, though. but hopefully the next single will take care of that. can't really say i like her version of "don't know why", norah jones makes it much better imo, but had she only sung it in japanese i think i would've loved it.
and yeah, i think it's similiar to the new year's "fun box" from otsuka ai. it was released just after her first album, i think.

Posted Image

#3713 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:57 PM

Big question (easier to answer if you're in Japan right now): Does Matsuura Aya still have her Shiseido contract?

In doing a little bit of data gathering for my next post (lots of YouTube vids on the next one, Matt), I've noticed that she hasn't really had a Shiseido commercial since, like, "Kiseki no Kaori Dance." Her previous ads targeted teenage girls for her shampoos, and now that she's no longer a teenage girl, I was wondering what the status of that relationship was.

Meanwhile, on a tangent, the new Shiseido campaigns have lined up some serious talent:
Tsubaki (shampoo): Aoi Yuu, Aizawa Sayo, Harada Natsuki, Watanabe Anne (Ken's daughter), Iriyama Noriko
MAQUillAGE Lipstick: Ito Misaki, Shinohara Ryoko, Ebihara Yuri, Kuriyama Chiaki

btw: if you were wondering who Aoi Yuu is (the #1 idol on that list a couple weeks ago):
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3714 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:39 PM

i've added Aya Matsuura Love Gift 2002 to the tracker. :wub:

EDIT: i found out what the stuffed marked with * meant. i'll edit my other post.

chokugeki intabyuu
Direct hit interview

Matsuura Aya no takaramono daibun kai!!
The revealing of Aya Matsuura's treasured things!!

irogami
coloured paper

guess i just had to search some more.... XD

Posted Image

#3715 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:32 PM

Thanks mangomalte and looking forward to the commercials supapurin.

I've uploaded what I think is a TV ad for her Aijou Ippon! jdorama from 2004.
Good quality
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3716 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:53 PM

oh, aijou ippon! i remember i looked for that, but i couldn't find it anywhere. does anyone here have it or knows where to get it?
thanks for the CM.

Posted Image

#3717 Bryan Bayard

Bryan Bayard

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:25 AM

Oh hi there fellow Aya fans. I just popped in here when I noticed the new files on the tracker. Thanks very much for those :lol:

Talking of her CMs, I'd love to see a high quality rip of this one she did for Pretz a while back

:lol:

#3718 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 06:24 AM

oh, aijou ippon! i remember i looked for that, but i couldn't find it anywhere. does anyone here have it or knows where to get it?
thanks for the CM.

Many copies of this video series are available on eBay, I have seen. Original in Japanese box.

#3719 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:15 AM

Post #299 for me (sorry, but I have to save #300 for Miki... you know this to be true...)

Here's just a whole lot of Ayaya CMs - cute, insane, hot - they're just all over the place.

Shiseido:
Aya and some sort of moisturizing spray
Aya lies in (my) bed, wrapped in blankets, asking if you'll treasure her - Super Mild Shampoo
Tessera Mune-kyun Peach - Momoiro Kataomoe, with behind-the-scenes footage
Tessera Pucchi Sexy/Puri Cute - Ne~e?, with behind-the-scenes footage
Tessera Ichikoro Berry/Chiyahoya Cherry - Kiseki no Kaori Dance, with behind-the-scenes footage and a capella segments

Yofuku no Aoyama:
Red-dressed Aya selling clothes to "freshmen"

Pocky:
Schoolgirl Aya offers her heart and her Pocky
Aya, Shibasaki Kou, Nakama Yukie, and Ishihara Satomi bring sexy to Pocky

Papico:
Aya drinks Papico in front of an old man
Aya dressed in nothing but a towel, post-onsen, drinks Papico with a kid
Aya with gorgeous hair drinks Papico on a tropical vacation with a native kid

Pretz:
Young Ayaya on a swing eating Pretz
Aya and Sumo Wrestlers - Tsuppuri Dosukoi for Pretz Mentaiko
Aya and Sumo Wrestlers - Tsuppuri Dosukoi for Pretz Pizza
Aya and the Three Tenors - Tomato Pretz
"Pleated Skirt, Pretz commercial"
"Pleated field pants, Pretz commercial" Aya makes fun of her own previous commercial - Tomato Pretz

UFO:
Two of Aya with great hair going after Nissin UFO yakisoba

GogoTea: I missed these last time
Aya and that old lady exercise with their Vitamin C enhanced tea
I have no idea what Aya dressed as a bird has to do with tea

Epson:
Three roles for Aya
Ayaya family: Ayaya, Mayaya, Payaya, Bayaya
Ayaya family 2
Ayaya Family 3

phew...

___

#3720 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:05 PM

...Here's just a whole lot of Ayaya CMs - cute, insane, hot - they're just all over the place...

Aiyee! I am laughing so much my face will fall off!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users