• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3661 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:55 AM

Maybe she was pregnant and the whole story was a cover while she had it "taken care of"?

Miki can't get her pregnant and there is no one else for Aya!

please, please, PLEASE restore my faith in the marginal intelligence of this forum compared to the other ones (the W forum/Kago fans in particular) and tell me that your statement is a joke.
I'm begging you - I need to believe Aya and Miki fans are somewhat more intelligent and less blindedly psychotic...
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3662 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:58 AM

Maybe she was pregnant and the whole story was a cover while she had it "taken care of"?

please, please, PLEASE restore my faith in the marginal intelligence of this forum compared to the other ones (the W forum/Kago fans in particular) and tell me that your statement is a joke.
I'm begging you - I need to believe Aya and Miki fans are somewhat more intelligent...

Well it IS true. There is NO way Miki can get her pregnant :santa:
There always is that artificial insemthingie though. But why attempt that in the first place...
Other than that I know Aya would never betray me.
Now back to my opium pipe.... :P

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3663 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:57 AM

the end of the movie let a way to a new one no :P?

Let's hope so :santa:

Don't know what show this was, but Aya's hair is getting weirder and weirder....
Posted Image

And Dr.Jackal, I have sent you a PM

Oh...arigatou Gozaimasu... :P :P

what's news about Ayaya today..???
Posted Image

#3664 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:49 AM

I'm begging you - I need to believe Aya and Miki fans are somewhat more intelligent and less blindedly psychotic...

It's not that we're less intelligent than you are... it's that we're more apt to understand basic and incredibly obvious sarcasm. The whole thought is laughable and that's exactly what I was doing. <_< So please, calm down and go back to your W vids. :/
May I love you forever?

#3665 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:00 AM

Well she had a dinner show on the 8th, but I wasn't there. Lol

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3666 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:19 AM

I finished Aya's Alo-Hello! 2 video. I really liked it, it was a little different from the normal Alo-Hello!s. Having it as a "movie" she was showing the maid was neat, although it was funny how they could understand each other while speaking 2 different languages (it was acting, I know but still...) I loved the performances she had in there, especially "Ne~e." It was a nice piece with the added silliness of watching those big guys dance with her. The funniest part was probably her getting the foot massage. She went nuts. I know part of it hurt but was she tickelish too? It was hilarious. One of the better Alo-Hello! DVDs I've seen.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3667 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:00 AM

The pref..???

do you have it..???

Btw..do havw Ayaya Movie..???

tenshi No Utagoe..???
Posted Image

#3668 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:16 AM

I don't know if asking for files is allowed but does anyone have the Hawaiian version of "Ne~e?" I don't want to download the singles torrent for one song, if possible. Thanks.

#3669 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:29 AM

It's not that we're less intelligent than you are... it's that we're more apt to understand basic and incredibly obvious sarcasm. The whole thought is laughable and that's exactly what I was doing. :blush: So please, calm down and go back to your W vids. :/

Yeah.. cuz you know I'm a W fan :lol:
Did I ever say you were less intelligent than me? GO back and read what I actually wrote...
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3670 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:15 AM

Some Ayaya pics from the streets of Tokyo:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Here's one with the photographer, too. I couldn't resist three Ayayas in a row...

Bottom line: :D Ayaya <3 owns the entire place! :gitaa: :gitaa: :gitaa:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3671 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:29 PM

Forget my last post about the "Ne~e" file. I had downloaded the Singles Best Hawaiian Version torrent and for several hours had no peers. Then during the night it finished up. So thanks to whoever is seeding it.

BTW, Alienpyon, I love the Aya advertising pics. They're really cool. I think Tokyo is a pretty place but Aya makes it SO much better.

#3672 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Here's one with the photographer, too. I couldn't resist three Ayayas in a row...

Bottom line: :D Ayaya :D owns the entire place! :unsure: :) :P

the only thing better than 3 Ayas selling tea is...
50 Ayas selling tea.
(ok, that would have worked better if youtube hadn't taken down the vid..)

___

#3673 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:10 AM

Bottom line: :D Ayaya :D owns the entire place! :unsure: :) :P

Awesome, man. Just awesome :-)))))

do you have it..???
tenshi No Utagoe..???

I don't have the dinner show unfortunately, and I'm not sure if I have the whole movie.
I'll have a look around on the weekend

Ayaya3.jpg

#3674 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:08 AM

Bottom line: :D Ayaya ;) owns the entire place! :rolleyes: :D :D

do you have it..???
tenshi No Utagoe..???

I don't have the dinner show unfortunately, and I'm not sure if I have the whole movie.

Hmm.....

How about Kiga Tsukeba Anata...???

i don't know the name of the movie....but, the song theme is Kiga Tsukeba Anata...:D
Posted Image

#3675 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:09 AM

Bottom line: :D Ayaya ;) owns the entire place! :rolleyes: :D :D

do you have it..???
tenshi No Utagoe..???

Hmm.....

How about Kiga Tsukeba Anata...???

i don't know the name of the movie....but, the song theme is Kiga Tsukeba Anata...:D
Posted Image

#3676 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:36 AM

And my 300th post her must ofc go to Aya herself. It was also one year ago today that my friend made me download (I think against my will!) the Close-up Version of 'Zutto Suki de li Desu ka' I was hooked right on the spot and haven't looked back since then.
Since that time I have accumlated about 370+ GB of J-Pop vids, music, concerts, and pictures. In the meantime, I have come to also be hooked on MM, BoA, Namie Amuro and others. Can't wait for more!

Oh, and thanks for the pics Alienpyon. It's great to see how well she's permeated Japan as a whole!
May I love you forever?

#3677 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:26 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bottom line: :D Ayaya ;) owns the entire place! :rolleyes: :D :)

ahehahea is you pointing to ayaya, alenpyon??

she stay great in all pics man ayaya is so beauty, well i prefer her with the long/midle hair, the short hair is a little strange in her ^^
but ayaya the CM girl heahha :D seh is awesome ^^

Dr.Jakal: i know where download the sukeban deka if interest for u ^^
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3678 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:36 PM

Well I see Aya is everywhere I wish she was everywhere like that where i live then my hometown be alot happier place
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3679 natasha

natasha

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:15 PM

@Alienpyon

Thank you so much for those great pics. :lol:

#3680 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

Can you imagine.. if she were dating a guy that for some ungodly reason would cheat on her, he'd probably feel like he was being watched by her everywhere he went! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users