• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3601 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:07 PM

Oh Aya.... why do you let them do this to you?

It's called "tough love" :good:
She has gotten a lot better lately stylewise but this relapse must be fought decisively. It's because we all love her so much that we will not allow the disease to get hold of her again!!! :(

Please tell me what I can do to help! :w00t:
May I love you forever?

#3602 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:12 PM

Well, we could all work on a petition and could collect money to hire a good costume designer.
Who won this year's Academy Award?
But most of all don't waver. We have to stick together :-)

In any case the weekly review is finished.
Tired with that crappy new server I have relocated the last three weeks on angelfire accounts.
So there shouldn't be any problems anymore
Main page URL 1
Main page URL 2
This week direct URL

And don't forget to browse the RS folders linked on the main page

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3603 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:24 PM

Oh, and supapurin: Nice tie :w00t:
Make sure noone will strangle you with it :good:

A tie? Aya has tons of ties to sell you!
Posted Image

here's a couple more from this all:
Posted Image
"Oy! Kimi!" - Aya commands your attention

Posted Image
"Gambatte!" - Aya wants you to give your best for Japan's economic might and GDP.

And another:
Posted Image
Why can't Aya just keep this hair? It fits her well, it doesn't look like she's moved to Florida for retirement, etc.

Aya should look like this always... those other pictures with the crazy granny clothes and wierd earrings were so...ugh!
Her new hairstyle is so strange (the one in GAM's Lu Lu Lu)...it's short in the front and long in the back. O__o

I wish Aya would just be kawaii again, like how she was in Ne~e and Momoiro Katamoi. =/

#3604 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:19 PM

Well, fortunately most idols don't keep their hairstyle for longer than about two weeks anyway :-)))
So there's hope.
Which can't be said for Aya's pitching skills.
As seen in the vid of GAM's baseball game appearance
Where the hell did she throw that ball?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Of course also available in the RS GAM folder :-)

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3605 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:28 PM

A tie? Aya has tons of ties to sell you!
Posted Image

thats why i buy all my ties from Aya her selections are great :good:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3606 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:57 PM

Now here's an idea: She might wanna wear more men's clothes. Like men's shirts (and nuthin else of course).

Hmmmmm. Darn. Did that already, didn't she.... :w00t:

Ayaya3.jpg

#3607 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:00 AM

Now here's an idea: She might wanna wear more men's clothes. Like men's shirts (and nuthin else of course).

Hmmmmm. Darn. Did that already, didn't she.... :w00t:

=O
I need to wash my brain...

#3608 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:32 AM

Gonna take a listen to it on the weekend and report. But I think Fumi is right. The more jazzy Aya appeared in the following concert for the first time I think.

How was it, cuz if it's jazzy enough, I might buy it!

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3609 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:58 AM

Does Aya still think people can catch computer viruses or did someone clear that up for her?

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3610 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:12 AM

Does Aya still think people can catch computer viruses or did someone clear that up for her?

LOL I think Miki cleared it up....by making fun of her :w00t:

#3611 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:23 AM

LOL I think Miki cleared it up....by making fun of her XD

This screencap says it all!

Posted Image
May I love you forever?

#3612 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:45 PM

I am volunteering to give her computer lessons XD

A new live performance from Hey!Hey!Hey! on the tracker and (very soon) the RS folder today
Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3613 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:43 PM

I like help her remove those viruses :w00t:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3614 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:17 AM

*gulp* how long ago was >>this<<??
It doesn't look to long ago and I think they said something about being 20 and drinking beer. I cant tell right now as i was too shocked to listen.
I still haven't seen that futarigotou they did together, which Im DYING to see. But I just wanted to know if anyone knows if this is recent...

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3615 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:56 AM

I like help her remove those viruses :w00t:

Heh, she probably only thought that because some guy told her that she could get sick from her computer viruses and offered to help her quarantine her computer. I know I'd do it.
May I love you forever?

#3616 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:33 AM

LOL I think Miki cleared it up....by making fun of her :w00t:

Posted Image

Help prevent spread of electronic disease! PTA Vaccination!

P.S. to sLaVe: cool video!

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3617 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:12 AM

*gulp* how long ago was >>this<<??
It doesn't look to long ago and I think they said something about being 20 and drinking beer. I cant tell right now as i was too shocked to listen.

It couldn't have been that long ago. It was probably Feb/March 2006 on account of advertising for the Otona no Namida concert tour @ 4m22s (it shows the first date of the tour as 4/1/2006) Which is to say, that neither of them would be 20 yet. (Matsuura turned 20 in June, and BoA in November).

I'm sure your ear for Japanese is better than mine, but I missed them discussing beer, so I'm no help there.

[edit,update]Went back and caught that Matsuura is looking forward to drinking around 2m30s still maybe no help.

http://img483.images...cinationox4.jpg

Are you intentionally trying to change the meaning of "break time"? I swear it's going to be trouble next Monday when I'm in class, and after the first 1h20m one of the students says, "Is it break time?"
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#3618 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:32 PM

http://img483.images...cinationox4.jpg

Are you intentionally trying to change the meaning of "break time"? I swear it's going to be trouble next Monday when I'm in class, and after the first 1h20m one of the students says, "Is it break time?"

You will laugh, yes? and students will not understand why? and you cannot explain? and then I will laugh too!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3619 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:10 PM

One thing I need to remember about Rocket Doctors... they are good at predicting where their payloads will land.

You will laugh, yes? and students will not understand why? and you cannot explain? and then I will laugh too!

^_^ That is exactly what I meant. If it happens, I'll be sure to let you know.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#3620 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:11 PM

*gulp* how long ago was >>[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gf3524SNM0]this[/It was probably Feb/March 2006 on account of advertising for the Otona no Namida concert tour @ 4m22s (it shows the first date of the tour as 4/1/2006)

February 24, 2006 to be exact. Whole show is 24:29 long, and no I don't have it. It's on emule but incomplete. Maybe we can find it somewhere else.

And shocking cartoon Fumi. Guess I'll have to brush up on my vaccination skills too ^_^

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users