• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3521 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:10 PM

usagi_no_kami, the dates for that tour have already been set. I posted a schedule some time ago (too lazy to look up when though. Lol)

This live rendition of "Lu Lu Lu" was labelled Shibuya 20070320. Does anyone know what the occasion was?
Posted Image
I have also posted ten DVD/CD covers over in the GAM thread btw: http://www.hello-onl...a...st&p=214131

Oh, and the false link to the Aya review week 10 has been fixed

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3522 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:21 PM

usagi_no_kami, the dates for that tour have already been set. I posted a schedule some time ago (too lazy to look up when though. Lol)

I guess you did (March 2nd:http://www.hello-onl...a...st&p=204933)... guess I wasn't paying close enough attention! :)

#3523 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:06 AM

Stupid question: is GAM a permanent unit? I'm just wondering because Aya is still doing new albums and Miki is still in Morning Musume. I could see it if Miki was graduating next (she probably will after Hitomi but I don't think it will be for a while). It seems a little odd to put them in a permanent unit while they're busy with other things. Rika wasn't in v-u-den until she graduated.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3524 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:21 AM

It was best friends Aya and Miki's wish actually to be put in a unit together. How long will this enterprise will last? Who knows. Probably as long as they want (and keep being profitable). Miki "only" has MM right now, and Aya has been in several temporary groups in the past (Nochiura Natsumi, Def.Diva) and if she has the time to do it why not :D
As for Charmy she was simply not a good enough singer to go solo, but too popular to just vanish into the growing row of former MM members biding their time in FC events and occasional special outings. So being supported by two good (and shall we say less extroverted) singers like Yui and Erika was just perfect.

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3525 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:51 AM

only 4 episodes? :) ^_^

Good question. The DVD has a running time of 60 minutes. As the episodes themselves are 7-8 minutes long you could argue that there have been 7 or 8 made. I haven't been able to find out yet.

The GAM appearance on Hey!Hey!Hey! has been added on the tracker. Some fun in a phone booth but it seems that there was no performance - yet. The fact that part of the video is seen at the end would indicate that, although the performance might appear later on somewhere.
Can anyone give a summary of what is going on in that phone conversation? And why Miki is practicing with that ball? :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

WOW...!!!!!

it's to expensive...T_T
Posted Image

#3526 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:28 AM

[5/23] GAM 1st official album

初回盤(DVD付):HKCN-50053/54 \3,780(税込)
http://mediamax.sumi...sp?cd=hkcn50053

通常盤:HKCN-50055 \3,150(税込)
http://mediamax.sumi...sp?cd=hkcn50055

:D

Awesome! Obviously they probably need this to do a tour but I just didn't imagine it happening so quickly.

Somehow that link causes problems for you: Do you get it when pasting the dirct URL: http://ayaya11.freew...org/2007-11.htm ?

That way works now. Thanks matt. Good as always to see so much media all over the page.
May I love you forever?

#3527 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 01:49 PM

It was best friends Aya and Miki's wish actually to be put in a unit together...

http://www.hello-onl...a...st&p=214468
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3528 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:21 PM

It was best friends Aya and Miki's wish actually to be put in a unit together. How long will this enterprise will last? Who knows. Probably as long as they want (and keep being profitable). Miki "only" has MM right now, and Aya has been in several temporary groups in the past (Nochiura Natsumi, Def.Diva) and if she has the time to do it why not :good:
As for Charmy she was simply not a good enough singer to go solo, but too popular to just vanish into the growing row of former MM members biding their time in FC events and occasional special outings. So being supported by two good (and shall we say less extroverted) singers like Yui and Erika was just perfect.

Thanks for the info, Mattthecat. I didn't know the unit was Miki and Aya's idea. I'll support them as long as they're around. I'm not a big fan of the shuffle groups because they release one good song and that's it. If you like the group it's sad that they won't make anything else. Hopefully GAM will be around a while. But since GAm isn't a "full-time" unit I hope their releases won't be sporadic. I don't want to wait three years for a new album.
And I agree with you about Rika. Even though she's my favorite Hello!Project person I don't think she has enough to make it solo. But putting her in a small group was great.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3529 Marcello

Marcello

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 06:38 PM

She looks older with her golf dress and this haircut :good:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3530 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:09 PM

She looks older with her golf dress and this haircut :good:

Yeah, I hardly recognized her. Anyways, watch out, LPGA XD

Some downtown GAM overkill :lol:
Posted Image

And some other older pics (including Aya's impersonation of Spiderwoman presenting the winners in this year's "Ugliest Interior Decorations" awards):
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3531 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:32 PM

It was best friends Aya and Miki's wish actually to be put in a unit together. How long will this enterprise will last? Who knows. Probably as long as they want (and keep being profitable). Miki "only" has MM right now, and Aya has been in several temporary groups in the past (Nochiura Natsumi, Def.Diva) and if she has the time to do it why not :good:

Thanks for the info, Mattthecat. I didn't know the unit was Miki and Aya's idea. I'll support them as long as they're around. I'm not a big fan of the shuffle groups because they release one good song and that's it. If you like the group it's sad that they won't make anything else. Hopefully GAM will be around a while. But since GAm isn't a "full-time" unit I hope their releases won't be sporadic. I don't want to wait three years for a new album.
And I agree with you about Rika. Even though she's my favorite Hello!Project person I don't think she has enough to make it solo. But putting her in a small group was great.

I think GAM will be around for a while. I think it was mentioned that Tsunku said himself that he wanted it to be more permanent unit when he announced the formation.

#3532 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 04:53 AM

Omg such a nice view thanks for that Matt <3 (Where did you get it from btw?)

And well something with Aya and Miki HAD to be permanent <3
I mean it's too much of a good business

#3533 ILoveMico

ILoveMico

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:12 AM

I have a question, in this folder are all parts of "AM Concert Tour 2005 Haru 101 kai me no kiss"
http://rapidshare.com/users/TQZEXY

( and thanks for share it, is a grat work for a great stuff)
***HIDDEN MODE***

#3534 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:34 AM

I have a question, in this folder are all parts of "AM Concert Tour 2005 Haru 101 kai me no kiss"

Heh, where's the question mark then? <3

Go ayaya.
May I love you forever?

#3535 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:47 AM

Omg such a nice view thanks for that Matt <3 (Where did you get it from btw?)
I mean it's too much of a good business

Found it on the internet so to speak :-)
Don't know anything about the origin

Heh, where's the question mark then? <3

Go ayaya.

Lol.
So far only part 1 of the concert has been uploaded. That one is complete.
Part 2 will follow asap.
But since you will have to wait between downloads you might as well start now <:-))

Ayaya3.jpg

#3536 ILoveMico

ILoveMico

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 03:20 PM

[/quote]
Lol.
So far only part 1 of the concert has been uploaded. That one is complete.
Part 2 will follow asap.
But since you will have to wait between downloads you might as well start now <:-))
[/quote]

oh, then, i must wait for the part2, now i'm downloading the folder .

THANKS FOR REPLY
***HIDDEN MODE***

#3537 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:13 AM

Yer welcome.
After I have finished the GAM__Music_Fighter__20060922__HPSsubtitled upload I will do the second half of the concert.

And a quick pic:
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3538 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:36 PM

Some nice collages (not mine) from the March 22 Tokuban episode:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Important news regarding the Rapidshare folders:
Since the number of files is increasing I have divided them up into now five folders

TV + Live
Concerts
Drama + Commercials
Audio + Other Stuff
GAM

They are all linked on the main page of the Aya reviews of course
Oh, and I have added short descriptions to make browsing easier

Ayaya3.jpg

#3539 ILoveMico

ILoveMico

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 05:21 AM

about this website:
http://lib.verycd.co...0000119895.html
contain elinks, but i can't download, somoeone have alredy this concert:
"Aya.Matsuura.First.Concert.Tour.First.Date.2002"
I'm requesting it.
***HIDDEN MODE***

#3540 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:20 PM

The links work if you have emule open.
But I'll upload it after I'm done with the 2005 concert

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users