• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3461 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:05 PM

edit: how do you multiquote?? >_< so sorry to ask this....

If you mean a quote within a quote, just reply to the quote within quote. If you mean quote multiple posts, you must just hit the quote button at the bottom right of the posts in question. Go ahead and try it. Just hit the quote button on 2-3 posts, and hit reply. Type what you want, and hit the preview post button. That way you don't have to actually post anything. (Or you could post it, then delete it quickly, which is a cheap way to increase post count. Bu! XD )

Quoting from multiple pages is a bit more difficult. But once you learn how the code works, you can usually open the different page in a different window, quote it in a reply, and copy/paste, and only actually reply in one post, closing the other out.

:gasp:

EDIT: The edit tool also helps people who need to improve their spelling skills, ie ----> FULANO
"What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have?Is it life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbit it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

-Patrick Henry

#3462 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:48 PM

EDIT: The edit tool also helps people who need to improve their spelling skills, ie ----> FULANO

Posted Image
I sware I ditn't!! XD

In any case your explanation was quite good XD

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3463 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:11 AM

Wow, Matt, you are ready to graduate from Cartoon College!

Posted Image
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3464 erlina_kath03

erlina_kath03

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:28 AM

If you mean a quote within a quote, just reply to the quote within quote. If you mean quote multiple posts, you must just hit the quote button at the bottom right of the posts in question. Go ahead and try it. Just hit the quote button on 2-3 posts, and hit reply. Type what you want, and hit the preview post button. That way you don't have to actually post anything. (Or you could post it, then delete it quickly, which is a cheap way to increase post count. Bu! :GGRR: )

Quoting from multiple pages is a bit more difficult. But once you learn how the code works, you can usually open the different page in a different window, quote it in a reply, and copy/paste, and only actually reply in one post, closing the other out.

:gasp:

ahh....i see now......... thx a lot!! :huh:

#3465 marqual

marqual

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:52 AM

I was looking at Aya's old videos when i noticed she and maria takagi has some resemblance. :(

Quite true. Some Maria: Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image :GGRR: :huh:

#3466 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:33 AM

Posted Image

"Ayaya is my idol!"

P.S. I wonder how much sexy pictures we can post here? I can imagine very funny cartoon but I don't want to post naked pictures here, so I must cover some certain places with PTA stamp or big X or something...

#3467 bejean

bejean

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:53 PM

^

Ok this picture had me confused. Separated at birth?? :wub:
Posted Image
Credit to usami no kami for signature, usa-chan peace!

#3468 Marcello

Marcello

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:51 PM

Dark Ayaya! ^_^

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3469 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:27 PM

Nice ones, Marcello :-)

And lol. Fumiko, by all means give it a shot as Aya's costume designer!!! (especially when looking at the first pics here in that now legendary outfit...)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3470 Marcello

Marcello

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:35 AM

Because i had nothing to do at the moment, i have uploaded Ne~e on youtube from alo hello 2 ^^;

XD

#3471 Marcello

Marcello

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:41 AM

When i first saw this fluffy costume, i was thinking about a japanese ayaya version of the critters or like gremlins :) I hope they do not come out the "fluffy balls" after the concert XD ^^;

#3472 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:47 AM

Good choice. Didn't realize that it was on that DVD :-)))))

And lol, you're right about the gremlins. And what was it? Do not feed Ayaya after midnight?

And since we're on the youtube subject, here's one of my all-time favorite Aya performances.
Together with great jazz pianist Yosuke Yamashita

Ayaya3.jpg

#3473 bejean

bejean

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 02:54 AM

Personally, i like her very much in her Hello! Project 2004 Summer Natsu no Doon! Concert performance. She is gorgeous.
Posted Image
Credit to usami no kami for signature, usa-chan peace!

#3474 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:59 AM

i dont like much of her in dark cloths :x
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3475 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:09 AM

When i first saw this fluffy costume, i was thinking about a japanese ayaya version of the critters or like gremlins :lol: I hope they do not come out the "fluffy balls" after the concert :sob: :blink:

That costume reminds me of tie-dyed tribbles. They're attacking her hat, trying to eat her head. :w00t:
Let's hope they don't reproduce into another costume.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3476 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:52 AM

...here's one of my all-time favorite Aya performances.
Together with great jazz pianist Yosuke Yamashita

Wow! just Wow! I cannot doubt her destiny!

P.S. Her costumes are hopeless! but I will save her image from the comic books! I will become her personal clothing consultant! Actually, I should really do this, yes? and for Ishikawa too, another hopeless case. I am a Rooster Year girl, I am best in the world for fashion and appearance!

P.S. my uncle has a picture of Maria Takagi dressed in Matsuura style cowgirl hat and costume! I think Matsuura really is her idol!

#3477 Marcello

Marcello

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:45 PM

Aya Matsuura - Foot Massage

*g*

#3478 debbie

debbie

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:44 PM

Dark Ayaya! :blink:

Posted ImagePosted Image

i dont like much of her in dark cloths :x

haha.. i think she looked good in black..^^.. but anyhoo, she looks good in any colour!! haha..
and thanks for the welcome...^^

#3479 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:08 PM

Wow, Matt, you are ready to graduate from Cartoon College!

Posted Image

oh come on cant i pick out some her cloths too pretty please i promis it wont be too preverted
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3480 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:54 PM

oh come on cant i pick out some her cloths too pretty please i promis it wont be too preverted

Anyone remember kisekae? I should read up on how to create one :)

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users