• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3441 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:38 PM

I know this is very exciting TV show for you guys, because Matsuura and Fujimoto explain that they are special friends even take bath together and you guys become crazy for this. LOL! Anyway you should try sometime with your friend, yes? LOL!

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm impressed with the generous size of the bathtubs in Japan. I mean, the bathtub in my small apartment is big enough to fit... uhh... me, and maybe 10-16 oz of hot water to-boot! :GGRR:
If I was going to try bathing with a friend, they better be small and we better be very friendly x_x Well, maybe if I went to a sentou or onsen things would be different.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#3442 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

Though this may sound kind of odd coming from a Fujimoto Miki fan, one of the reasons I love Aya is that she isn't excessively thin or skinny - but she's nowhere near "fat". She's right in that perfect range.

I would have to agree with you she isnt too skinny and nor too chubby she just perfect but i also like her other things about her her singing great and she has the best face expressions and she looks great in almost anything she wears

because Matsuura and Fujimoto explain that they are special friends even take bath together

*starts to bleed from nose*
dont say things like that to me it makes my mind go into dirty mode :GGRR:
you should do a cartoon about that Fumi. Yes
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3443 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:19 PM

...And she's been showing a lot more attitude recently.
The story of her grandmothers in the Spring 2005 concert - awesome.

She is preparing for jazz and blues career. Jazz singer must tell personal stories to change rhythm of show in night club, yes? This also makes close relationship between singer and audience members.

Posted Image

She is so great! always amazing to me! Please excuse, this cartoon is serious, yes?

P.S. to mari: okay, bath is next.

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3444 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:31 AM

First off: The new weekly review
I only have 20MB webspace for the reviews on the angelfire accounts. So posting bigger files was impossible.So I decided to get a rapidshare premium account and have started to upload the bigger files there. I will gradually do that for the first weeks too, but that will of course take some time. So all videos (and I'm even planning on uploading the 2005 concert) will be available as long as that premium account exists.
I know that some people seem to have problems with rapidshare (don't know which though) but rapidshare is the best solution I found moneywise. The filesize limit there is 100MB, so the files exceeding that I have uploaded as split rars. If you want to browse what's already there: http://rapidshare.com/users/6JPBHO

btw, sorry to ask you guys this (such a noob T_T)
but is it ok to request here?

Has been done before and I don't mind that at all. Btw did you get that Totoro video?

I mean, the bathtub in my small apartment is big enough to fit... uhh... me, and maybe 10-16 oz of hot water to-boot! XD
If I was going to try bathing with a friend, they better be small and we better be very friendly XD

Well, it can be very lovely with the right person :-)

Though this may sound kind of odd coming from a Fujimoto Miki fan, one of the reasons I love Aya is that she isn't excessively thin or skinny - but she's nowhere near "fat". She's right in that perfect range.

I would have to agree with you she isnt too skinny and nor too chubby she just perfect but i also like her other things about her her singing great and she has the best face expressions and she looks great in almost anything she wears

I totally agree with the amount of pounds she is carrying around with her. It's just perfect. As for that clothing argument......there I have to disagree, though it has gotten a lot better. I just bought two Chisato Moritaka concert DVDs and man, I wish Aya would have Chisato's costume designer. Granted it was all quite glittery but everything suited her perfectly.

She is preparing for jazz and blues career. Jazz singer must tell personal stories to change rhythm of show in night club, yes? This also makes close relationship between singer and audience members.
She is so great! always amazing to me! Please excuse, this cartoon is serious, yes?

What excatly did she talk about regarding her grandmothers?
Loverly cartoon, Fumi. I would like to hear more about her youth in Himeji (is there a good source for a biography on Aya anyway? I mean except those usual career stuff bios)

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3445 bejean

bejean

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:51 AM

I was looking at Aya's old videos when i noticed she and maria takagi has some resemblance. XD
Posted Image
Credit to usami no kami for signature, usa-chan peace!

#3446 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:23 AM

I was looking at Aya's old videos when i noticed she and maria takagi has some resemblance. XD

Quite true. Some Maria: Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3447 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:54 AM

Aya no DNA 1,2,3,4 :)

Aya no DNA ep1 (eng_sub)

Aya no DNA ep2 (eng_sub)

Aya no DNA ep3 (eng_sub)

Aya no DNA ep4 (eng_sub)

only 4 episodes? XD XD
Posted Image

#3448 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:31 AM

only 4 episodes? XD XD

Good question. The DVD has a running time of 60 minutes. As the episodes themselves are 7-8 minutes long you could argue that there have been 7 or 8 made. I haven't been able to find out yet.

The GAM appearance on Hey!Hey!Hey! has been added on the tracker. Some fun in a phone booth but it seems that there was no performance - yet. The fact that part of the video is seen at the end would indicate that, although the performance might appear later on somewhere.
Can anyone give a summary of what is going on in that phone conversation? And why Miki is practicing with that ball? :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3449 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:06 PM

I totally agree with the amount of pounds she is carrying around with her. It's just perfect. As for that clothing argument......there I have to disagree, though it has gotten a lot better. I just bought two Chisato Moritaka concert DVDs and man, I wish Aya would have Chisato's costume designer. Granted it was all quite glittery but everything suited her perfectly.

What excatly did she talk about regarding her grandmothers?
Loverly cartoon, Fumi. I would like to hear more about her youth in Himeji (is there a good source for a biography on Aya anyway? I mean except those usual career stuff bios)

Just for anyone who's curious and wants to know what she's saying - I'd usually just say "learn Japanese," but I'm feeling generous this morning. Note that you're hearing her speak in a pretty formal tone here.

Aya's Monologue - starts around 23:45
It's the 5th of May, isn't it? What day is it? Adult's Day?! It's Children's Day.
Well, this is a somewhat embarassing, but I will turn 19 this year. (Audience: Ehhhh?!)
Will you please get in line?! Seriously... (Iikagen ni shitekureru?! is a gentle scolding, used on me often as a child by my mother, approximated here.)
Well, I'm not 25 years old, alright? Is that okay?
When I turned 18, I won an award as one of the Best 10 Dressers, didn't I? Representing 10-19 year olds.. I did win. That should clearly be proof enough.

Anyway, even though I'll be turning 19, even though I'm becoming this old, I still, always, on Children's Day, get spending money from my grandmother.
(Aud: Ehhh?!) Hey, hey, hey... hold on a bit, will you?
Hey.. wait... well, certainly, I am properly working, but.. and... I'm pretty much a working adult with a career, but...
For my grandmother, I'll always be her granddaughter, right? Right?
And, so, my grandmother is always saying "please accept this, please accept this" out of love.
And when I do accept it, she gets so excited, so even now I'll properly take (gifts), but..
But, I wonder if that all ends this year.
Next year, since I'll be turning 20 years old (hatachi - legal age of adulthood in Japan), next time, of course, I'll be rightly giving (gifts) to my grandmothers, right? That's what I'm thinking.
And, you know... don't look at me too closely... (Aya makes a hand sign for money - talking about, or even mentioning, money is traditionally considered rude and inappropriate in this kind of setting)... giving "this" is kind of unpleasant.. it's gross, right?
That's why, even through my family members, I've been gently prodding them with "Isn't there something Grandma has been wanting lately?" (rough translation)
And, doing that, "I really want to see Aya" and other things that can be done whenever is all they ever say.
However, just the other day, she let out a little bit "Well, my back does hurts just a little bit.." ... actually, she's not a grandma that answers like that.. she more a ballsy Grandmother who says "Grandma's back hurts, you know!..."
Still, she's sixty.. five? Is she there already? Maybe? She's still young, not really an age you'd be called a grandmother - but, I'm thinking right now of giving her a massage machine as a present.

That's my grandmother on my mom's side whom I'm planning on doing that for.
My grandmother on my dad's side, even now, rides around on a moped. Isn't that awesome? That grandmother is about 65 - whether it be rain, or wind, or typhoon, she rides around anyway. She goes over to the karaoke room and sings "Sougen no Hito," I've heard. She's asked my sisters to send her the (musical) score (for the song) - she's that lively a grandmother.
When I return to Kansai and do a concert, she's there in the second row. "Huh? Wait a moment - I think I've seen that person before somewhere," I thought, and right then, having written "I'm Aya's grandmother" on a fan, she's there yelling "Aaa!" One time, I was surprised to see standing on top of her seat. She's not that small a grandmother. I thought she was being a big nuisance (to those around her), so I gestured "Stop! Stop!" from the stage. Nonchalantly sending my love nonetheless. Because she is that lively a grandmother, I've been worrying about what would be good for her, and because it seems like she's always going to karaoke, so that she can do it at home, I'm thinking (of giving her) Karaoke Goods (equipment) right now. Give her one that rightly has ALL my songs in it, you know, so Grandma can sing more than just "Sougen no Hito," but sing, like, "Yeah! Meccha Holiday" and have her dance, so that she can benefit, that's what I'm thinking.

Well, today it's okay for the little kids to a little spoiled (rough translation) - understand? I said little kids, didn't I!
Little kids - be a little egotistical with mom and dad, okay?
All you adults - all you adults, be nice to the neighborhood... or to me!
Thank you... You're nice, huh?
As I just said, grandmothers, no matter how old you are, will always see you as grandchildren, so wouldn't it be okay to give them a call?
Call them, okay?
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3450 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:23 PM

Just for anyone who's curious and wants to know what she's saying - I'd usually just say "learn Japanese," but I'm feeling generous this morning. Note that you're hearing her speak in a pretty formal tone here.

Well, I bought one of those "Learn Japanese in a week" tapes, but it has sunken in yet XD
So thank you a lot for this :)

Very funny and touching stuff. It's personal info like that which endeers her even more. Love her moped-riding grandma XD
Oh, and she did win a best-dressed award when she was young??????? OMG. What happened????? XD

Ayaya3.jpg

#3451 debbie

debbie

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:36 PM

Quite true. Some Maria: Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

yeah!! they do look alike!!!

and by the way, im somewhat new here.. in the forum... and im a SUPER BIG AYAYA FAN!!! hope to share aya's new with you guys!!!

#3452 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:51 PM

and by the way, im somewhat new here.. in the forum... and im a SUPER BIG AYAYA FAN!!! hope to share aya's new with you guys!!!

New blood for the thread again. Nice...and welcome, debbie <3

And since we're on that topic....behave girls.... :)
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3453 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:09 PM

hi debbie welcome

and thats good cartoon Mattthecat

and with the talk about maria takagi she does a little bit
well at least she did in the older videos but i still think
Aya is prettier :good:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3454 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:24 PM

Aya is prettier :good:

That goes without saying :)
But Takagi is well....how shall I put it.....without irritating the minors.....oh yeah you know :)

Ayaya3.jpg

#3455 bejean

bejean

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:28 PM

:)

Okok..i am quite relieved now. I thought i would be ganged up and beaten to a pulp by hardcore Aya's fans when i mentioned Maria Takagi and Aya Matsuura look alike.

Both of them have this adorable baby face and womanly curves. Biggest difference i can think of now is, Maria is focused on her acting and Aya sings great.
Posted Image

#3456 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:29 PM

Biggest difference i can think of now is, Maria is focused on her acting and Aya sings great.

Lol. I think you should have quit while you were ahead :)

Ayaya3.jpg

#3457 bejean

bejean

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:15 PM

Biggest difference i can think of now is, Maria is focused on her acting and Aya sings great.

Lol. I think you should have quit while you were ahead <3

:good:
Posted Image

#3458 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:16 AM

only 4 episodes? <3 <3

Good question. The DVD has a running time of 60 minutes. As the episodes themselves are 7-8 minutes long you could argue that there have been 7 or 8 made. I haven't been able to find out yet.

The GAM appearance on Hey!Hey!Hey! has been added on the tracker. Some fun in a phone booth but it seems that there was no performance - yet. The fact that part of the video is seen at the end would indicate that, although the performance might appear later on somewhere.
Can anyone give a summary of what is going on in that phone conversation? And why Miki is practicing with that ball? <3
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

note - this interview has a good example of the Japanese using repetition of words and phrases for emphasis.

Summary:
Hey! Hey! Hey! Telephone Box
Tonight - Matsuura Aya and Fujimoto Miki's special unit GAM, in studio for a rehearsal
Miki and Aya enter the room - Miki says she's surprised, then she says it's scary.
The telephone box character says that he heard that GAM means a girl with beautiful legs in English.
Aya says that GAM means Great Aya and Miki, and that Tsunku heard about the English meaning later.
The telephone box then asks who has the prettier legs.
Miki says it's a hard question. Aya says she's never heard of it. Miki says that she'll just go ahead and say herself.

The telephone box asks if they ever go out to eat together. They say they do.
The telephone box says he's heard Aya loves curry udon. She agrees. The box then asks where a good place they've eaten good curry udon together.
It's a place called Kyosuzu in Shibuya. Other Hello Pro members seem to go there.

The telephone box then says he's heard that Miki is a balance ball maniac.
Miki says it's not that she's a maniac - it's that she has a bad back and uses one for low impact training.
The telephone box says that there coincidentally is a balance ball in the room - the girls didn't realize it.
Miki asks if that means she should use it - Aya tells her to do it.
Miki demonstrates her exercises. Aya says she looks like a bug.

The box then says he's heard that Aya has developed some bad drinking habits.
Aya denies it - she says she likes to go out after work and be "happy" and it's basically ok because there are people to look out for her.
Miki recounts that Aya does things like hitting her makeup artist with a toy hammer while she's drunk - "isn't that terrible?"

The box says that Aya has had some terrible misconceptions lately. Aya asks what they are.
The box says he heard that Aya thinks that humans can contract computer viruses from their computers.
Miki confirms that Aya thinks that - and that's the reason why Aya wouldn't use her computer after buying it.

Commercial for Lu lu lu, released 3/21
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3459 erlina_kath03

erlina_kath03

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:19 AM

Has been done before and I don't mind that at all. Btw did you get that Totoro video?

yup2, i got that totoro video, actually i saw the one in veoh.com first. it's a really good site <3

thx u supapurin for the summary!!

about the computer virus thing, we've heard that quite a few times already, right?

edit: how do you multiquote?? >_< so sorry to ask this....

#3460 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:00 PM

edit: how do you multiquote?? >_< so sorry to ask this....

Basically just reply to a post where someone already has quoted someone else :-)
Can't show you the code as it would appear like a quote. Lol
But if you look at it in the reply box I think it becomes obvious. Just look at where it has the brackets and the quotes...

And thanks supapurin for the translation. Looks like a bug? XD
And yeah, those computer viruses are indeed dangerous for humans. I know I caught the HP virus on this forum and I'm afraid it's uncurable :lol: XD ^^;

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users