10781 replies to this topic

#3401 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:45 PM

sorryy ahehahea i talked about the Lululu single ^^

i think u guys go understand if i only say what the date the single is go released aheaheae

but sorry again aheahea

today i see the opening of the hello pro party 2005 ayaya captain koen, waaa very cool that opening hehehe
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3402 erlina_kath03

erlina_kath03

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:44 PM

hi guys! it's my 1st post in the forum.... :wub:

mmm...i just want to ask you guys about something... i searched limewire for aya and i found her singing "tonari no totoro"
is it really her?? well, it sounds like her to me.... >_<

thx a lot!

#3403 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:14 AM

First of all welcome erlina and thx for making your virginal post in the the Aya thread :wub:
I found this in a list of HDTV files by someone (and no, I don't have it - I think):
Matsuura Aya - Sanpo & Tonari no Totoro 2003-09-21 Yume to Mirai eno Message [HDTV].mpg
Or is that the one she sings accompanied by two dozen children.......

[edit: Have just found it on emule...so expect it here soon]

Furthermore some major changes are coming to the weekly review. Not gonna tell you what though, but all files - big or small - will be there for eternity (or my getting broke - whatever comes first...)

Next some pics again (wuz about time), mixed lot this time. I post 'em the way I get 'em (hope there are no repeats):
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3404 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:23 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And finally I am sure some have followed the immensily high-quality discussion about the Lu Lu Lu lyrics in the GAM thread. Fascinatorius stuff I must say.....
Though as it sometimes happens with nobel-prize winning literature it is often born during the most unlikely of occasions.
In this case.....oh well go see for yourself if you dare.
I am not posting this directly though as it contains nudity and profane language and I certainly do want to get repremanded for that as there are minors on this board <3
Taken with permission from the Tsunku picture archive at Tsunku University in Tsunkui, Tsunka Prefecture.
(and God Zappa, I hope you forgive me for this one :wub: )
http://img140.images...kulululung0.jpg

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3405 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:50 AM

I remember seeing that concert available (albeit the TV version) in jpopsuki when it first came out. That was a very long time ago though. Copy protection? I have no problems ripping mine. This is so that I have a spare copy to use since I tend to treat my CD/DVDs as frisbees. If you guys can't find it and still want it let me know and I will see what I can do to help you guys out.

I actually have it already! Ofc, I have no idea how to distribute 1.4 gbs worth of files easily!

And as for DVD's, I don't know how but my BoA "Best of Soul" DVD got all scratched up and I have no idea why. It sucks because it's a dual-layer disk so I can't back it up to keep my investment safe. :good:

hi guys! it's my 1st post in the forum.... :good:

Welcome! We shall make you a matsuuran yet. Take a look around and if you have more questions just ask.

<Bunch of nonsense about Tsunku>

Please don't ever do that to me (us) again!
May I love you forever?

#3406 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:31 AM

(and God Zappa, I hope you forgive me for this one :good: )

Do you mean Frank Zappa! OMG Frank Zappa! I love that man.
"What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have?Is it life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbit it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

-Patrick Henry

#3407 japanese_boy

japanese_boy

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 668 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:43 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And finally I am sure some have followed the immensily high-quality discussion about the Lu Lu Lu lyrics in the GAM thread. Fascinatorius stuff I must say.....
Though as it sometimes happens with nobel-prize winning literature it is often born during the most unlikely of occasions.
In this case.....oh well go see for yourself if you dare.
I am not posting this directly though as it contains nudity and profane language and I certainly do want to get repremanded for that as there are minors on this board :good:
Taken with permission from the Tsunku picture archive at Tsunku University in Tsunkui, Tsunka Prefecture.
(and God Zappa, I hope you forgive me for this one :good: )

nice pics of aya chan..
thanx for posting it...

#3408 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:32 AM

Do you mean Frank Zappa! OMG Frank Zappa! I love that man.

The one and only. After all his probably most famous picture (http;//forum.rollingstone.de) was hanging in about every student's room back when (that and Che Guevara of course :-)

But to get back ontopic: Three rather unusual ones:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3409 erlina_kath03

erlina_kath03

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:22 AM

thx for welcoming me in the forum..

well, i've been a fan for years i think... :good:

and matt, that tsunku pic is just hilarious!! hahahaha...
can't wait for the totoro show

#3410 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:35 AM

Aiyee! This is even more shock than my naked cartoon of him!
(Hi, Matt! I'm back from Texas, and I think your Matsuura cartoon is just fine!)

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3411 alterstar

alterstar

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:22 PM

I'll see what I can do about the concert.

please do pm me once the concert is found. thank you! :good:

My friend actually has it, but so far is unable to rip it from the DVD. The copy-protection is rock-solid, or so he claims. That might be why it doesn't float around like other shows do. Turns out another person I get a lot of stuff from has it on DC++, so I should have it maybe in a couple of weeks or so.

I remember seeing that concert available (albeit the TV version) in jpopsuki when it first came out. That was a very long time ago though. Copy protection? I have no problems ripping mine. This is so that I have a spare copy to use since I tend to treat my CD/DVDs as frisbees. If you guys can't find it and still want it let me know and I will see what I can do to help you guys out.
Can someone let me know if it is required to be a member to get those Aya no DNA files from the upload website?

please do upload it if you have it or can find it. I badly want it and it's damn hard to find :good:
Posted Image

#3412 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:03 PM

Man, really good pics Matt :good:

the pics with write of ayaya in there, owwww i want they :~~~, maybe i get in that 24 pics u can chose of an H!P member hehehe :good:

well i trying to save money to buy some pbs :x but dont know if i can have a lot to buy all pbs i want ahehaehae :good:

well ayaya captain koen very cool the concert, dont watch all yet but is ool, poor ayaya nono and aibon hit alot her butt ahehahea XD
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3413 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:10 PM

The TV version of Matsuura Aya Spring Concert Tour 2005 is actually found in this tracker. Not jpopsuki. Sorry. Forget where I get the files from myself sometimes. Anyways, here is the link for it.
Matsuura Aya Concert Tour Spring 2005 part 1
Matsuura Aya Concert Tour Spring 2005 part 2

Since it is available here, I figured you might as well use it. You can use the Seed Chat to ask for seeders as well. It is basically the same as the one found on the DVD except that the TV version has Aya talking about stuff in the dressing room (I think). Hope this works out for you.

#3414 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:02 PM

Ah, thx rnwc. Once I found my files (and I hope they're identical) I'll reseed

But I do have found Totoro in my collection after all. It was what I thought, recorded during the 2003 Expo.
The big mpg (and a mp3) have been put on the tracker,
a smaller avi has been uploaded to sendspace
Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh, and Fumiko, you mean I wasn't the first one to take his clothes off??? :P

Ayaya3.jpg

#3415 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:12 PM

Matthecat, not to be nitpicky, but your link for the Totoro file actually points to the Matsuura Aya Spring Concert Tour 2005 part 1. Maybe you can fix the link to point to the correct file? Unless I am mistaken and you meant to point to the concert file instead, then please just ignore my post.

#3416 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:21 PM

Matthecat, not to be nitpicky, but your link for the Totoro file actually points to the Matsuura Aya Spring Concert Tour 2005 part 1. Maybe you can fix the link to point to the correct file? Unless I am mistaken and you meant to point to the concert file instead, then please just ignore my post.

Oops. Damn copy&paste :-) Thx for the watchful eye. Corrected now

Oh, and as we were (or at least I was... :-) speaking of the 2003 Expo: gernsback was kind enough to reseed the EXPO Super Guide - Aichi Expo SP with Ayaya and MM

Ayaya3.jpg

#3417 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:15 AM

Oh, and as we were (or at least I was... :-) speaking of the 2003 Expo: gernsback was kind enough to reseed the EXPO Super Guide - Aichi Expo SP with Ayaya and MM

That should be interesting to watch. I went to the Aichi Expo (it was in 2005) so it should be fun watching Aya and Morning Musume point out the places I saw too. (too bad I couldn't have been there at the same time...)

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3418 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:21 PM

that would be cool should went with the MM tour XD

you have any pictures or the Aichi Expo SP ? if so post them in the japan thread in tlaking points i like to see those if you dont mind

@Mattthecat
OMG that Tsunku was just wrong XD it warp my frag. little mind
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3419 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:18 PM

Hehehe. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to have your mind warped. Makes you think more straight afterwards...

Good news: I have found the 2005 Hand in Hand tour!!!!
Different files than the ones on the tracker (which were the TV version).
So I will upload them in a new torrent probably tomorrow

Oh and since there were some initial problems of gernsback and me handshaking on the torrent platform he was kind enough to upload the Expo Super Guide on the www (and I will post caps once my download is complete):
http://download.yous...DAFF7256BB46B19
http://download.yous...726876D10C10FAB
http://download.yous...A68841A3764F906
http://download.yous...CC206B3556607FA
http://download.yous...BE6C11B19D2BA3A
http://download.yous...0FD1B2B5C565EB5
http://download.yous...29F5B4D4CDABFDB

Thanks again mate XD

Ayaya3.jpg

#3420 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:37 PM

thanks Mattthecat i get min as soon as i get home and thanks to you too gernsback

and now my mind was warp enough and no i never thinks straight anyways :lol:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users