Scramasax

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 714 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 07:01 AM

Spoiler

I'm not sick of thinking about it... :rolleyes

To change the topic:
Guys, would you ever consider shaving your face in Man-Aya style? ie. soul-patch and sideburns

#3242 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:54 AM

Do u mean...Good bye natsuo..???

I like that pv in Close up....:lol:

KAWAII...!!!!
Posted Image

#3243 rahvin

rahvin

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 07:40 PM

To change the topic:
Guys, would you ever consider shaving your face in Man-Aya style? ie. soul-patch and sideburns

Things like that make me wonder whether the video director had some odd fetishes ^_^, Man-Aya isn't exactly my favourite of her PV images then ^_^ I cetainly wouldn't want sideburns like that to answer the question...did it have any meaning to the song?
Posted Image SIMPLY THE BEST

#3244 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 06:03 AM

To change the topic:

Things like that make me wonder whether the video director had some odd fetishes :lol:, Man-Aya isn't exactly my favourite of her PV images then :lol: I cetainly wouldn't want sideburns like that to answer the question...did it have any meaning to the song?

Hmm....i don't know... :unsure :unsure

Good bye..oh...Natsuo...!!!! :blush :blush

hahahahaha..... :unsure x_x
Posted Image

#3245 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

SKINSHIP is my new favorite word.

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 06:30 AM

GOOD BYE Natsuo pretty much has to be one of the weirdest videos I've seen. But the dance was pretty darn cool, and I liked Man-Aya's wink :wink:

My Fan Fiction Thread // MySpace // Photobucket
Thanks to the great SNIPER for my sig/avi!
Posted Image

#3246 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:54 AM

GOOD BYE Natsuo pretty much has to be one of the weirdest videos I've seen. But the dance was pretty darn cool, and I liked Man-Aya's wink :wink:

I prefer the alternate version for sure!! Posted Image

Posted Image
May I love you forever?

#3247 Scramasax

Scramasax

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 714 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:35 AM

So does Goto Maki. http://www.hello-onl...mp;torrent=4906
^^

What's the deal with those plush things firing lasers? An odd video indeed, but strangely entertaining. :lol:

#3248 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:23 PM

So does Goto Maki. http://www.hello-onl...mp;torrent=4906
^^

What's the deal with those plush things firing lasers? An odd video indeed, but strangely entertaining. :lol:

Almost all of Aya's videos are odd.
It was hilarious that Goto refered to "Goodbye Natsuo" as bouncy. :lol:

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3249 rahvin

rahvin

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:34 PM

that was the best hello pro hour ever, with the best performance when Aya and Maki teamed up.

Ayaya uta doki, really getting into it:

#3250 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:21 PM

For those who didn't see it: I've uploaded a 2006 commercial on the tracker: Posted Image

Some new pics (from the HP winter tour). I'll post them here over the next days:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3251 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:21 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3252 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:04 AM

Whoa... wow... Aya in a Kimono...
That's like the definition of "beauty"...
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3253 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 05:56 AM

Maybe it is, sorry :D . I'm used to saying that sort of thing to a friend who's a Maki fan but i won't do it here.
Still, just because Aya has curves doesn't mean she has to show them off with tight clothes....I guess i wouldnt make a great member of the PTA would i? :D

Haah thats ok! I remember doing the same about Re-.... another MM member too :D
They just have different styles. and I doubt that half the girls that did what Maki is doing wanted it, but were forced to, right? Everyone is not as lucky as Aya where she can actually demand/ask for what she wants and gets it!

Hey! no one said that! Anyone's welcome, as long as they have the right train of.. thought :D

Nice pics everyone!

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3254 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 08:21 PM

cooolllll really good all this pics is from the elder club??? of this year?
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3255 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 11:47 PM

Cool pictures but the strange color of Ayaya's teeth has got me concerned. Maybe she's been drinking a lot of that tea she's been promoting.

Posted Image
I love this picture in particular. Almost reminiscent of that New Year's Special where Yossie was behind her.

#3256 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:08 AM

cooolllll really good all this pics is from the elder club??? of this year?

I think they're from the joined concert closing the winter tour.

Cool pictures but the strange color of Ayaya's teeth has got me concerned. Maybe she's been drinking a lot of that tea she's been promoting.
I love this picture in particular. Almost reminiscent of that New Year's Special where Yossie was behind her.

Yeah, that was a very funny bit. Posted Image
Hope it's not from smoking...
Here's the next batch from the concert:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3257 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:12 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3258 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:28 PM

hahaha :^_^: I hope the stain just a temp thing

she looks good in the blue outfit it makes her look hot i think she look better in light blue too
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3259 rahvin

rahvin

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 254 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:15 PM

i noticed the stained teeth too, but how could it be temporary? If there was something they could do about it before the show they would have woudn't they? I think its just natural staining and it doesn't bother me at all. But most likely she'll take a visit to the dentest soon and get them whitened.

#3260 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:23 PM

it could be just the way the picture is showing them maybe in real life they are not the discolored i notice mistake like this before in other H!P pictures maybe they did it too fast to make sure .

Or she just ate or drank before the photo was taken and hanst had the change to brush her teeth

Or maybe she does need to go to the dentist
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users