10781 replies to this topic

#3221 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:23 AM

Realy..???

But...when i click the link, appear Quick time player icon...what's that actually? :unsure :unsure

Try right clicking and "Save Target as.." That should work for you.

In order to disable quicktime and other applications from automatically catching links in Firefox.. just use these steps:
1.Go to Tools>Options... in the menu bar.
2. Then, in the Downloads tab, choose View & Edit Actions
3. Click on the filetype and click Change Action...
4. You can make it either open embedded in the firefox window with a plugin, an external program, or Save them on my computer

Well...

It's WORK...!!!!

Thank you...

Wow...NHK tv show....

Thank you again.... :rolleyes :w00t!:
Posted Image

#3222 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:59 AM

Does anyone know whether Aya is near- or farsighted?

I forget which "Matsuura Aya no ANN" it was on, but she said that she's near-sighted - like most people who wear glasses in their 20s.
And yeah, totally agree with Ayaya being extra-hot with glasses on. One of the best parts of Utawara and Minna no Terebi was that she would wear glasses on the show once in a while.
Too bad she also has gorgeous eyes that her glasses hide when they're on.
Posted Image
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3223 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 05:47 AM

Posted Image

Wow, Thanks, mari! Sev made me cake too! I will be too fat tomorrow!

Posted Image

But you guys remind me about my favorite song by PUFFY: "Cake is Love!"

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3224 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 05:54 AM

dont worry i send Miki and Aya over to your house to get you back in shape

really i never that one before and i though i had all puffy's mp3
I know in the anime Ami says that but i never knew there was a song too
thanks i try and find that

and cake is love how true
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3225 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:40 AM

...really i never that one before and i though i had all puffy's mp3
I know in the anime Ami says that but i never knew there was a song too
thanks i try and find that

and cake is love how true

Third song on Jet CD album! Sweet song!
My happy cartoon:

Posted Image

#3226 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:10 AM

There was an explanation on the BBS about that awhile ago, also explaining what happened to ProjectHello lyrics site. I think I remember reading that all the information looked to be saved, and that they'd work to get it back up soon.

I really hope it comes back. It's generally just a huge collection of text with a few pictures, so it shouldn't be that bad to store it all in the meantime.
May I love you forever?

#3227 andrew_y

andrew_y

アンドリューの失敗

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:24 AM

There was an explanation on the BBS about that awhile ago, also explaining what happened to ProjectHello lyrics site. I think I remember reading that all the information looked to be saved, and that they'd work to get it back up soon.

I really hope it comes back. It's generally just a huge collection of text with a few pictures, so it shouldn't be that bad to store it all in the meantime.

Okay, to end this offtopic ness. The guys at wiki.theppn had a catastrophic hard drive array failure, so they had to completely reinstall and rebuild it. It will eventually be back, but will just be a bit of time. As for projecthello, I have no information on why the maintenance of the site remains dormant.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

#3228 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:06 PM

miki and ayaya is so close like this?? or is just jokes u guys making??
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3229 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:10 PM

Close they are, that's for sure. Pretty close, I guess. But FumikoH always adds a little more "spice" in her comic strips, why not? :lol: :c16:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3230 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 11:36 PM

They take baths (I believe they mean showers) together. Watched a subbed version of "GAM - Thanks (Music Fighter)" and you will see this for yourself. :lol:
May I love you forever?

#3231 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:39 AM

They take baths (I believe they mean showers) together. Watched a subbed version of "GAM - Thanks (Music Fighter)" and you will see this for yourself. :lol:

Yep, but they don't look at each other's ......stuff.... while doing that :rolleyes
And thank you andrew_y for the encouraging news

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3232 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:58 AM

That's not the only time they've mentioned it.
Back on an episode of Bistro SMAP (on SMAP x SMAP) when Matsuura Aya was the guest for the week (and Miki was a soloist),
Nakai asked Aya if she has any friends in H!P.
Aya replied that she and Miki stay over at each other's houses alot, cook dinner, watch TV and movies, and take baths.
Nakai then asked if they were nude when they bathed together.
Aya blushed and replied, "Well, yeah, it is a bath..."
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3233 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:30 AM

TheBlackTower

Yes of course....

They best friends, right? ^_^ ^_^
Posted Image

#3234 andrew_y

andrew_y

アンドリューの失敗

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:33 AM

Well, I guess that's the way that Miki and Aya learn to "deal" with a life without boys (from Young Town)....
It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

#3235 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:18 AM

But in Japan, my guess is that it's pretty common for girls to bathe with their best friends and sisters. Sayumi does it, too.

#3236 andrew_y

andrew_y

アンドリューの失敗

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:25 AM

Yeah, hence the public baths that were once extremely common in Japan (popularity is lower now).

#3237 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:36 AM

Are they really not as popular anymore?
Sento or Onsen?
Cuz I'd gladly dish out 3000 en at the better onsen places to sit in an outdoor tub on a snowy day.

___

#3238 andrew_y

andrew_y

アンドリューの失敗

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:39 AM

Sento or Onsen?
Cuz I'd gladly dish out 3000 en at the better onsen places to sit in an outdoor tub on a snowy day.

Popularity resides pretty much within the older generations for the most part. Now, enough of this offtopicness.

#3239 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:48 AM

Sento or Onsen?

Popularity resides pretty much within the older generations for the most part. Now, enough of this offtopicness.

Yes, let's return to the idea of naked Aya and Miki sitting in the ofuro together.
Ano oyu ni naritai ne?

___

#3240 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:49 AM

TheBlackTower

Yes of course....

They best friends, right? ^_^ :lol:

They are special friends, you may search this phrase in Matsuura thread and find my essay about special friends, many times! I will not write again here
Spoiler
but I recommend very highly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users