• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3161 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:19 PM

And one last thing: did they do 2 different versions of Thanks! at the concert, one with Miki and one without? Seems really odd if that was the case.

Usually there are a couple of different songs in the setlists of the afternoon and the evening shows. In this particular concert, there were 5 of them (!).

I guess the 5 songs that you can see in the extras of the dvd are those performed in one of the two concerts only, so "Thanks" with Mikitty was only in the afternnoon or evening show, and the version without Mikitty in the other one. Smart idea, if you ask me: People knowing that different tunes will be performed in the two shows will buy both tickets to see all songs live :wink:

@ tern:
Thanks for the recent uploads (all of them!)
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3162 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:40 PM

There's the mp3 above. I've also loaded the video onto my flash drive along with a .rar file full of about 1300 aya pics just for fun. I'll get those uploaded tomorrow while I'm at school.. will probably only take a minute or two there!

Oh, and as for Aya having a boyfriend.... Miki's all the "friend" she needs right now. Posted Image

Thanks so much! I love live stuff. And I love old Ayaya... yay~ Oh, so there is a video for this?? Thanks! can't wait.

Hmmm... you got that right, FRIENDS! that's it >o>

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3163 Ahrjai

Ahrjai

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:48 PM

What did aya and miki say in Aya's concert looks like everyone was having fun....i would really like to see a sub of that....
!Picture size must be less than 130x600!

#3164 hydeo1

hydeo1

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:46 AM

u have the mp3 with ayaya sing with the gospellers??? i like the voice of the guys i go try get some albums :D

Here's that mp3, she sounds great. Let me know if the file format doesn't work for any of you Matsuurans.

Aya Matsuura - Love Namida Iro [feat Gospelers].mp3

And thanks for that link the other day Hydeo, it's nice to watch H!M and know what they're saying again!

tern you got it all right. They are definitely not any regular male group. They are all pretty aged too XD; but they do sing live a lot and sing things in acapella style. I dont know a lot about them, I dont even have any of their music. And I would REALLY like it if you did share those files, or just an mp3 of it XD

-sLaVe4MM

There's the mp3 above. I've also loaded the video onto my flash drive along with a .rar file full of about 1300 aya pics just for fun. I'll get those uploaded tomorrow while I'm at school.. will probably only take a minute or two there!

Oh, and as for Aya having a boyfriend.... Miki's all the "friend" she needs right now. Posted Image

thx for teh song :P
about the link enjoy :D

about the link again http://www.mm-bbs.or...hp?showforum=21
enjoy guys and sorry for non topic ^^

and finaly i found the hello pro party 2005 aya captain koen but not the dvd just the avi....... but well see the avi better than nothing ^^

recomended concert?? if u like the W girls ^^ see this hello pro party ^^

about ayaya have a boyfriend?? keita????????? aehahehaehahea

keita is a kid to stay with ayaya ahehahea

funny rumor

#3165 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:05 AM

...Hmmm... you got that right, FRIENDS! that's it >o>

-sLaVe4MM

I think special friends, yes? Yes.
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3166 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:52 AM

Thanks Alienpyon. I didn't know about the afternoon and evening concerts. Plus you're right, doing different song sets for different showings is great marketing.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3167 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:38 AM

...Hmmm... you got that right, FRIENDS! that's it >o>

-sLaVe4MM

I think special friends, yes? Yes.

Yep! Hence the quotes and the brow guy. :w00t!:

And I'm really sorry everyone, I got that stuff loaded onto the flash drive and forgot to toss it into my bag. I could have taken it down there tonight since I had time, but who wants to be at school at 11pm? :unsure

I'll try to remember tomorrow!

Also, I really need to find time to watch her concert. While skipping through, it looked very great. I'm glad Miki could stop by and lend a hand for a bit. Those two just drive each other to be so much more energetic.
May I love you forever?

#3168 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:26 AM

YouTube finds!

Here's the Ayaya CM for the Suzuki scooter that was made from the Viewer Write-In Campaign from Hello! Morning (I think it's the 2004 season)

Here's a couple of the Ayaya GogoTea CMs that Tsuji Nozomi was always imitating in the behind-the-scenes cameras at the H!P concerts that they broadcast on H!M:

Yeah, not having an Aya or Miki to sleep next to anymore means I get very bored at night... (yes, I have an ex named Aya)
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3169 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:34 PM

...And yes, Aya did perform with the Gospellers in acappela! I totally forgot about that! haha wow. But I didnt know it was them when I watched those videos long ago...
-sLaVe4MM

Did Matsuura sing "Momo iro" with them? If so, I have this recording in MP3! It's fun!

They actually sang "Love Namida Iro" together.

Oh, and they're definitely not a boy band. These are real non-lip-syncing singers with great talent. They're almost as good as Aya, minus the good looks. :) But that's a given!

I've just gone ahead and started uploading it since everyone's talking about it, I'll post the link tomorrow if my connection doesn't die. Otherwise, It'll be up on Monday.

Posted Image

hah..???

Hmm.....when ayaya perf that song???

Where?

and with who..??? XD
Posted Image

#3170 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:21 PM

Hmm...

when i watched the Concert Shinka no kisetsu....

My Fav.Song is Momo Iro Kata Omoi and Happiness....XD

SUGHOI...!!!
Posted Image

#3171 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:14 PM

Another comment on Aya's concert: I was laughing when I heard the band performing "When The Saints Come Marching In." I was wondering where they were going with that, then they segued it into "The Bigaku." Really cool.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3172 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:30 PM

^ Yeah, that was a funny moment! The horn section kicked some serious butt in this gig!

Anyone got any idea why Ayaya cries after the second song? I am totally lame at Japanese, so I could not understand one bit of what she was saying :blush
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3173 jkidd

jkidd

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:50 AM

May I ask a little Q?
What event and when the following video clip ?
I just heard Aya said she is 16yr-old in the video clip.
Seems it ware 4yr ago.
http://www.veoh.com/...231482523730113

#3174 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:41 AM

Posted Image

hah..???

Where?

and with who..??? :lol:

Here it is (finally):
Aya Matsuura - Love Namida Iro [feat Gospelers] (Music Fair- 2006-03-11).mpeg 2:30, 170MB

And here's another little gift.... 1200+ miscellaneous pictures of aya:

AyaPics.rar 258MB

May I ask a little Q?
Seems it ware 4yr ago.

I wish I knew. It feels like I've seen it before, but I definitely don't have it now. Let me know if you find out!
May I love you forever?

#3175 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:38 PM

Posted Image

hah..???

Where?

and with who..??? :lol:

Here it is (finally):
Aya Matsuura - Love Namida Iro [feat Gospelers] (Music Fair- 2006-03-11).mpeg 2:30, 170MB

And here's another little gift.... 1200+ miscellaneous pictures of aya:

AyaPics.rar 258MB

May I ask a little Q?
Seems it ware 4yr ago.

I wish I knew. It feels like I've seen it before, but I definitely don't have it now. Let me know if you find out!

WOW...!!!!!

THANKS...!!!!

Nice PICS....!!!!!

Love it.... :c16: :c16:

Btw....

can you re-upload the file to yousendit.com..???

because...i can't download the file....

Thanks again....XD
Posted Image

#3176 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:44 AM

Thanks so much Tern

HOLY CRAP! FAstReply is so cool now...... damn this forum just got some major points :lol:

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3177 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:46 AM

WOW...!!!!!

THANKS...!!!!

Nice PICS....!!!!!

Btw....

Thanks again....XP

Haha, glad you like them. The links works and I'm sure of it, I tested it myself. It's a direct link to my school server so just give it another try or two.

Thanks so much Tern

HOLY CRAP! FAstReply is so cool now...... damn this forum just got some major points :o

-sLaVe4MM

You're welcome!

Post #200 dedicated to.... Ayaya!
May I love you forever?

#3178 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:23 AM

This is a clip which I really like and got me interested in Ayaya more. She's really good!

Mari fan since 2005!

#3179 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:40 PM

WOW...!!!!!

THANKS...!!!!

Nice PICS....!!!!!

Btw....

Thanks again....XP

Haha, glad you like them. The links works and I'm sure of it, I tested it myself. It's a direct link to my school server so just give it another try or two.

Thanks so much Tern

HOLY CRAP! FAstReply is so cool now...... damn this forum just got some major points XP

-sLaVe4MM

You're welcome!

Realy..???

When i click the link and appear Quick Time player icon....

What's that mean..???
Posted Image

#3180 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:14 PM

WOW...!!!!!

THANKS...!!!!

Nice PICS....!!!!!

Btw....

Thanks again....:D

Thanks so much Tern

HOLY CRAP! FAstReply is so cool now...... damn this forum just got some major points :D

-sLaVe4MM

You're welcome!

Realy..???

But...when i click the link, appear Quick time player icon...what's that actually? :unsure :unsure
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users