• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3141 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:52 PM

What's in store from Ayaya for this year' valentine. [btw, apologies for the bad quality pic.]

Looks cute!

In celebration of my 40th birthday (I'm gonna be 40 every year from now on :lol: ) here's something I made today. Wuz about time really:
Posted ImagePosted Image
http://www.sendspace.com/file/thnq12

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3142 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 10:32 PM

The new weekly review:
http://www.angelfire...aya1/review.htm

Btw I uploaded the cards on the tracker as my little bday present, and after 22 peeps had downloaded it it was pulled by an admin....must say that I'm annoyed a lot and hope to get an explanation.

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3143 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 10:35 PM

thanks Mattthecat i get me a set of cards too

and what you said about you be 40 for every year now on thats what my Mom said 12 years ago :lol:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3144 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:06 PM

I don't know Gospellers very well, this is boy band like NSYNC and Boyz 2 Men, yes? sing without musical instruments. Maybe I have heard their songs. Do you like them? If so, I will find some song and listen!

Geometry is more difficult because multiple physical dimensions, not just symbols and numbers abstraction, so has to make sense to your body too, not to mind alone. Geometry is very useful though! if you are living in physical world, which of course we are doing.

Fujimoto's hand -- we cannot see, but maybe she is touching Matsuura's hand, or maybe she is touching Matsuura's butt. Which? who can know?

ACtually, they are WAY different, they are older men, and they like to sing stuff acappela style, unlike the boy bands here. Yeah, found out about them when they were playing Japanese music at MTV CHI. Some good songs are their new one, PLATINUM kiss.
Ughhh.... its so... urgh. I miss Algebra. I know so many of my friends who are smart and hated Geometry. And they are in Pre cal or even Statistics right now (its wierd how A LOT of the popular people and the jocks are good in math, its so untypical). I really dont think I need it, theres no profession really that I'm interested in that would need it. I dont think I need to calculate the measurements of my checks :lol: when I get older.
I think Aya is touching Miki XD Miki only touches... *people that shouldn't be mentioned in Aya's thread*

And yes, Aya did perform with the Gospellers in acappela! I totally forgot about that! haha wow. But I didnt know it was them when I watched those videos long ago. But I heard Platinum Kiss by the Gospellers and fell in love. Along with Angela Aki.

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3145 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:06 PM

thanks Mattthecat i get me a set of cards too

and what you said about you be 40 for every year now on thats what my Mom said 12 years ago :lol:

Hehehe. Yeah, there is that time....

Btw I received an explanation from Kuno. Content as expected. And while I do accept their decision I still find it humorless and a bit too "German" in its strictly beaurocratic handling.
After all this should be a fun forum and not the IRS XD

Ayaya3.jpg

#3146 hydeo1

hydeo1

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:16 AM

cool i get the cards very cool :blink:

#3147 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:43 AM

I have that gospeller's performance that I can upload if anyone is in need of it, and wants a permanent version.

Happy birthday Matt, I tried to make your little pic a bit better. It's not much because I didn't want to spend more than a couple minutes with it.

http://students.wash...yadirndlqm1.jpg
May I love you forever?

#3148 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:28 AM

Happy birthday Matt, I tried to make your little pic a bit better. It's not much because I didn't want to spend more than a couple minutes with it.

Thx tern. And your version certainly is an improvement. I have to admit that I didn't spend much time on it either :blush

Ayaya3.jpg

#3149 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:32 AM

...And yes, Aya did perform with the Gospellers in acappela! I totally forgot about that! haha wow. But I didnt know it was them when I watched those videos long ago...
-sLaVe4MM

Did Matsuura sing "Momo iro" with them? If so, I have this recording in MP3! It's fun!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3150 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:54 AM

...And yes, Aya did perform with the Gospellers in acappela! I totally forgot about that! haha wow. But I didnt know it was them when I watched those videos long ago...
-sLaVe4MM

Did Matsuura sing "Momo iro" with them? If so, I have this recording in MP3! It's fun!

They actually sang "Love Namida Iro" together.

Oh, and they're definitely not a boy band. These are real non-lip-syncing singers with great talent. They're almost as good as Aya, minus the good looks. XD But that's a given!

I've just gone ahead and started uploading it since everyone's talking about it, I'll post the link tomorrow if my connection doesn't die. Otherwise, It'll be up on Monday.

Posted Image
May I love you forever?

#3151 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:27 PM

In case anyone cares :-)
I'll be away for several days, back on Friday.
So y'all behave (more or less...)

Ayaya3.jpg

#3152 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:59 PM

Hi, tern! Okay, who is this singing with Matsuura?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pdjejs

Bye bye, Matt! we miss you already! please be safe!

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3153 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

Ayaya reveals her honne:
Posted Image
Mikitty? Well, we've all seen that face before...
Posted Image
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3154 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 10:24 PM

Hi, tern! Okay, who is this singing with Matsuura?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pdjejs

Bye bye, Matt! we miss you already! please be safe!

Perhaps it's the guys mentioned in the song name? ::P: "Matsuura Aya feat. Baby Boo - Momoiro Kataomoi.mp3" Maybe it's just a trick question though.
http://www.boobooboo.net/top/index.php
Never heard of them before...

Well, the file didn't upload before my connection died, I'll try later.

See you again soon, matt.
May I love you forever?

#3155 hydeo1

hydeo1

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:48 PM

I have that gospeller's performance that I can upload if anyone is in need of it, and wants a permanent version.

http://students.wash...yadirndlqm1.jpg

u have the mp3 with ayaya sing with the gospellers??? i like the voice of the guys i go try get some albums :P

#3156 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:24 AM

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I don't usually roam the Ayaya thread.

I read this on Wikipedia

She is the long rumored girlfriend of lead vocalist Keita Tachibana from the group w-inds

I didn't know this. I just wanted to ask you Ayaya fans if there is any truth to this rumor.

Posted Image

#3157 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:27 AM

Before getting your file (which I already had actually XD) and reading tern's post, I thought it was the Gospellers too. But nope, it's not. It's another acappela group.

tern you got it all right. They are definitely not any regular male group. They are all pretty aged too :P; but they do sing live a lot and sing things in acapella style. I dont know a lot about them, I dont even have any of their music. And I would REALLY like it if you did share those files, or just an mp3 of it :P

-sLaVe4MM

EDIT : wildstar that is an old rumor. she was caught bringing TOILET paper to his door step ^_^ And I dont know why she would pick someone like him.... have you heard his GIRLY voice?! Its higher than Ayumi's... its effing creepy. I see Visual Kei guys manlier than those... "males" :P

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3158 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:19 AM

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I don't usually roam the Ayaya thread.

I read this on Wikipedia

She is the long rumored girlfriend of lead vocalist Keita Tachibana from the group w-inds

I didn't know this. I just wanted to ask you Ayaya fans if there is any truth to this rumor.

Is it true that it's a rumor? Yes, that has been the word on the street and in the tabloids for a long time.
Is the rumor true? Who knows.
In the Japanese media machine, their respective companies would only make an announcement saying that they are together if it's so serious that they're about to get married. (Or sometimes, after they're already married.)
Otherwise, it's always business as usual: deny everything. "Dating? No.. I'm not with anyone.." blah blah blah.

Matsuura Aya knows how to the play the showbiz game. She's been doing it since she was 12 years old. You can get a picture of her inflagrante delicto with Tachibana, and she'd still deny it unless UFA said it was okay to do so.
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3159 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 06:32 AM

u have the mp3 with ayaya sing with the gospellers??? i like the voice of the guys i go try get some albums :D

Here's that mp3, she sounds great. Let me know if the file format doesn't work for any of you Matsuurans.

Aya Matsuura - Love Namida Iro [feat Gospelers].mp3

And thanks for that link the other day Hydeo, it's nice to watch H!M and know what they're saying again!

tern you got it all right. They are definitely not any regular male group. They are all pretty aged too :P; but they do sing live a lot and sing things in acapella style. I dont know a lot about them, I dont even have any of their music. And I would REALLY like it if you did share those files, or just an mp3 of it :P

-sLaVe4MM

There's the mp3 above. I've also loaded the video onto my flash drive along with a .rar file full of about 1300 aya pics just for fun. I'll get those uploaded tomorrow while I'm at school.. will probably only take a minute or two there!

Oh, and as for Aya having a boyfriend.... Miki's all the "friend" she needs right now. Posted Image
May I love you forever?

#3160 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 06:23 PM

Just got done watching Matsuura Aya Concert Tour 2006 Autumn ~Shinka no Kisetsu~. It was the first Aya concert I've ever seen. For the most part I really enjoyed it. She kind of had some outrageous costumes. But I have to say I really didn't like the medley-type thing she did about halfway through, where she was wearing that cowboy hat. "Momo Iro Kata Omoi" shouldn't be sung slowly and "Shall We Love" is a cool song not to sing all the way through. I was wondering if this was a "typical" concert of hers? And one last thing: did they do 2 different versions of Thanks! at the concert, one with Miki and one without? Seems really odd if that was the case.

All in all I did enjoy this concert. Aya has an awesome voice and she seemed to be enjoying herself. It was a cool concert and if anyone has some other Aya concert recommendations I'd like to hear them and check them out.

and to tern: hope I'm not stepping on a private converstion here but you mentioned a link to more Hello!Morning subbed episodes. Any chance you can tell me? Like you I have a tendency not to watch as many Hello!Mornings when they're not subbed.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users