• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#2901 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:10 PM

Wow, Matt! It's much less dorky than I thought! although it is significantly dorky anyway, but I am dorky too. Too bad for me, you used "Buy It Now" so fast! I shall find another item equally silly and sentimental! and I shall show off too!

Congratulations anyway!

Lol. Thx Fumiko, after all I owe this to you!. And you're right. It isn't quite as awful as I imagined. And that seller is certaionly one to keep an eye on.

"Kiseki no Kaori dance" in the morning and Aya saying "Ohayou!"?

Yeah, I wept :crying

*Mattthecat feeling bad now*

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2902 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

Alien: do you have PlayStation 2? Try eBay item # 200052517417 this is Matsuura pachinko game!

Posted Image
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#2903 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

i do but japan games wont work on it and i havent gotten around to get the thingy to make japan games work on it no not a mod chip its the slide ruler thing

but i like to play space venus first :lol:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#2904 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 06:32 PM

so i've been watching the "PVs" from "Naked Songs" and i'm really enjoying them. i know this can go without saying, but i like the PVs because they really compliment the whole point of the "Naked Songs" album. they show Matsuura, in her true ("naked") form and it just goes to show how amazing of a vocalist she is.

i particularly enjoyed the "I Know" PV. she has such a good time and enjoys herself while she is singing and it really comes through in her voice. i really didn't even need the PV to see her facial expressions and body language; i could tell simply from her voice (but the added visual is nice :lol:). listening to the song was actually what prompted me to watch the PV.

H!P46, have you really abandoned this thread :crying? i'm doing my best to keep up the deep quality discussion.

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#2905 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 06:41 PM

Yeah where is H!P46 anyways?
havn't seen him in some time......

#2906 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:16 PM

i see him just yesterday in the random file thread he put up some radio shows
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#2907 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:17 PM

haha
figurs :lol:
I don't really go there :lol:

#2908 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:20 PM

you should there lots of cool file in there sometimes even some Aichan and Aya file find there way there :lol:

if fact i think it was Aya he was posting her radio show
Posted Image

#2909 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:43 PM

btw, does anyone remember if someone made audio rips of the Otona no Namida concert? i really enjoyed those performances. i thought i remember someone ripping those but after a quick search on the tracker i wasn't able to find anything.

Suspended Indefnitely

#2910 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 09:21 PM

Alien: do you have PlayStation 2? Try eBay item # 200052517417 this is Matsuura pachinko game!

Fumiko, do you have any idea what this game is all about?
Wasn't that the one mentioned in that infamous article where some sort of "gambling" was advocated?

btw, does anyone remember if someone made audio rips of the Otona no Namida concert? i really enjoyed those performances. i thought i remember someone ripping those but after a quick search on the tracker i wasn't able to find anything.

I did post the "loungetracks" part and made those mp3s, so I guess I must have made the whole concert. Will take a look. If not, then I will. Just don't know how fast I will get to it as I'm working the weekends too right now.

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2911 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 09:29 PM

Pachinko (パチンコ, Pachinko?) is a device used for amusement and prizes and is related to pinball machines. Although originally strictly mechanical, modern pachinko machines are a cross between a pinball machine and a video slot machine

i got that from wiki the playstation version be like a playstation game of poker or slots

hope that helps Mattthecat
Posted Image

#2912 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:10 PM

Pachinko (パチンコ, Pachinko?) is a device used for amusement and prizes and is related to pinball machines. Although originally strictly mechanical, modern pachinko machines are a cross between a pinball machine and a video slot machine

i got that from wiki the playstation version be like a playstation game of poker or slots

hope that helps Mattthecat

Thx. So I guess it's not Laraya Kroft fighting beasts in the jungle :-)

Ayaya3.jpg

#2913 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:51 PM

Okay, so here's the first try at a weekly review:

http://www.angelfire...aya1/2007-1.htm

Had to slap this together in a hurry, so I'm not at all satisfied with it.
It's a layout mess, but I simply don't have time right now. Hopefully the future editions will be better.
I have resized the appearance of some of the pics on the page, but if you open them seperately (or download them) they will be full size.
The links (in red) will open in a seperate window.

So much for the appearance.

What is even more important though is what's written and reported in the review.
There I'm open to any suggestions as I'm not really happy with it either.

Please tell me what you want in a weekly review.
At best this could become a sort of diary for Aya.
But this also means that I need help and support from all of you (writing summaries, each member taking care of a special aspect in this thread....oh I don't know. Lol)

Ayaya3.jpg

#2914 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:05 AM

I actually did rip that a few weeks ago to toss on my ipod before leaving on vacation. Here's the thing though, I actually made it by putting the three chunks of the concert posted on the tracker together and then de-multiplexing the mp3 track. It sounds great, but it has all the talking parts and it's not divided by song.

Anyway, here's a sample (it's actually a part I ripped earlier and posted in this thread because I love it so much!):
Aya Matsuura - Suna wo Kamu You ni Namida (Concert Tour Spring 2006- OTONA no NAMIDA).mp3 (6 MB)

And the full thing will be finished uploading at this link (UPLOAD STOPPED PARTWAY, TRYING AGAIN):
Aya Matsuura - OTONA no NAMIDA Tour (Full).mp3 (131 MB)

Enjoy!

Okay, so here's the first try at a weekly review:

http://www.angelfire...aya1/2007-1.htm

Had to slap this together in a hurry, so I'm not at all satisfied with it.
It's a layout mess, but I simply don't have time right now. Hopefully the future editions will be better.
I have resized the appearance of some of the pics on the page, but if you open them seperately (or download them) they will be full size.
The links (in red) will open in a seperate window.

So much for the appearance.

What is even more important though is what's written and reported in the review.
There I'm open to any suggestions as I'm not really happy with it either.

Please tell me what you want in a weekly review.
At best this could become a sort of diary for Aya.
But this also means that I need help and support from all of you (writing summaries, each member taking care of a special aspect in this thread....oh I don't know. Lol)

Thanks very much for this. This is actually the first week in a long time I've been able to keep up on the thread, but it's so nice to have a graphical summary, and funny too.
May I love you forever?

#2915 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:37 PM

thanks for that tern!

anyways, another thing i forgot to mention in my post a little back about the "I know" PV, i love it how at the very beginning she almost starts to sing too early and then she laughs and smiles...priceless! :) i also miss her long hair! it looked sooooo good.

Suspended Indefnitely

#2916 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 05:53 PM

I own a sad XBox (not "360") which is already one foot in the grave :) All good games like Spave Venus etc were on PS so bad luck, I guess...

Okay, so here's the first try at a weekly review:http://www.angelfire...aya1/2007-1.htm

WOW!!!! I never thought you would REALLY do this !!! Two thumbs up!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#2917 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 05:55 PM

I never doubted our little fanatic matsuurist :D :)

#2918 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

Matt, you did not mention purchase of Matsuura Alarm Clock in your weekly report! How can you forget this?! This purchase and subsequent demonstration video is extension of Matsuura Spirit to Audience!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#2919 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:34 PM

It was plain evil, that's what it was ::):!

#2920 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 08:24 PM

Matt, you did not mention purchase of Matsuura Alarm Clock in your weekly report! How can you forget this?! This purchase and subsequent demonstration video is extension of Matsuura Spirit to Audience!

I already had it in there, but then realized that it was dated Saturday and the review will always end on a Friday, so that I have time to do the week on Saturday/Sunday. So that will be in the next review.

It was plain evil, that's what it was ::):!

That would never stop me :)

I never doubted our little fanatic matsuurist :D :D

Matsuurist? I like that :rolleyes

WOW!!!! I never thought you would REALLY do this !!! Two thumbs up!

I just can't help it. :D

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users