• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#2861 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:53 AM

Hi, sLaVe! Matsuura and BoA Kwon were talking together very much at beginning of Kohaku TV show, it is very easy to see they are friends! Did you see this show? BoA performance was first for Red Team, very good!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#2862 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:21 AM

today I bought a japanese magazine with Aya on the cover. the mag was Ongaku to Hito did anybody else see it. Since my japanese is not so good don't really know what she was saying and stuff.
Posted Image

and it sure does looks like Aya and BoA are good friends. Maybe the both of them and Miki can go drinking together

racequeen.jpg

#2863 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:56 PM

do you think thats a good idea Toxic :lol:

who knows what will happen if those three get drunk together :XD:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#2864 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:53 PM

well...i just listen to "Naked Songs" all the way through. i listened to a few songs when it first came out, and i'm sure i've heard all the songs at least once before, but this was the first time i listened to it in one sitting.

i really liked this album. but i think i remember some people saying that they didn't like it. i hope that H!P46 hasn't completely abandoned this thread, because i'd really like to get your opinion on it (sorry, i'm way too lazy to go back and find your comments :lol: ).

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#2865 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:32 PM

For those wondering what sasshi's Matsuura Aya - Shinshun Kakushi Geidaikai No.44 070101 torrent is (as he didn't put up any caps again):
Some kind of TV show with Ayaya as magician/assistant:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Oh btw my bday is coming up in February and
I WANT THIS SHAWL!
Posted Image

And two more pics with Ayaya as Miss Piggy (video in the tracker):
Posted ImagePosted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2866 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:57 PM

This thread moves along too quickly and I always fall behind. :lol: Anyway, it's good to see Aya and BoA as good friends. I remember a clip I downloaded just a while ago that had some sort of quiz game with BoA as the subject and Aya as one of the contestants. It was nice to see them laughing with each other on the show because they are two of my very favorite J-pop artists.

Looks like Aya's out to be a real troublemaker with the drinking and thanks to everyone for all the pictures and videos posted lately!
May I love you forever?

#2867 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:11 AM

Lol. Yeah, we should publish a weekly reader's digest for the thread. :)
Any volunteers? :huh

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2868 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:12 AM

I was thinking ..... YOU! :) :)

#2869 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:42 AM

I was thinking ..... YOU! :) :P

I think you should volunteer yourself, Hitokiri~Gunshin-sama. You and Mattthecat are some of the most qualified! Especially after that war you waged for Ayaya in the V-u-den thread. . . ::):
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#2870 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:44 AM

It is tempting I must admit. But work will keep me too busy from now on.

But IT MUST BE DONE!!

*fights with himself*

Film tomorrow

Ayaya3.jpg

#2871 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:50 AM

on that scarf, my friend has the sayumi one.

publish this thread, I could see this being in the sunday newspaper

racequeen.jpg

#2872 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:18 AM

I was thinking ..... YOU! :) :P

I think you should volunteer yourself, Hitokiri~Gunshin-sama. You and Mattthecat are some of the most qualified! Especially after that war you waged for Ayaya in the V-u-den thread. . . ::):

hehe
Refering to my clash with Alien in that thread are we :c33:
might I remind you I lost though...

#2873 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:20 AM

I was thinking ..... YOU! :P :)

hehe

Yes, but it's the thought that counts. ::P:
Kpop 101

#2874 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:21 AM

Wow, those scarfs really do sell. I know a certain someone who bought a Tsuji scarf, but I didnt know others really bought them....

Hi, sLaVe! Matsuura and BoA Kwon were talking together very much at beginning of Kohaku TV show, it is very easy to see they are friends! Did you see this show? BoA performance was first for Red Team, very good!

Nope ;_; I dont have any Japanese channels, and the Filipino channels I have weren't going to play it *they play it in the Philippines on certain channels*. BUT, I am downloading it off of the JPS tracker... its just taking a while.. But I definitely wanna watch that to see them together :)

This thread moves along too quickly and I always fall behind. :) Anyway, it's good to see Aya and BoA as good friends. I remember a clip I downloaded just a while ago that had some sort of quiz game with BoA as the subject and Aya as one of the contestants. It was nice to see them laughing with each other on the show because they are two of my very favorite J-pop artists.

HAhaha, you should have seen it when it was moving slower.... quotes EVERYWHERE.
You wouldnt mind sharing where you got that video clip, would you? :wink:

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#2875 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:24 AM

I was thinking ..... YOU! :P :)

hehe

Yes, but it's the thought that counts. ::P:

Anyways I'm just one of Ayaya's foot soldiers...
this is really a job for our german Feltmarshall(at leas it sounds like that in german :c33:)

#2876 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:41 AM

this is really a job for our german Feltmarshall(at leas it sounds like that in german :c33:)

Well, I don't like anything militaristic. Btw Germany was one of the countries that refused to take part in the Iraq war. And one of the few countries that had a green party in the government. I much more prefer to be associated with that :)

Ayaya3.jpg

#2877 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:42 AM

Well, then, Mattthecat, you tree-hugger, my vote is for you. How about you just. . . lose the fight with yourself. Give in! You know you want to! ::):
Kpop 101

#2878 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:47 AM

Well, I don't like anything militaristic. Btw Germany was one of the countries that refused to take part in the Iraq war. And one of the few countries that had a green party in the government. I much more prefer to be associated with that :)

hehe We have a red-gren goverment these days :crying
I mean they're are really trying to ###### the country up :crying
anwyas you should still do it!

#2879 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 05:51 AM

Lol. Yeah, we should publish a weekly reader's digest for the thread. XD
Any volunteers? :huh

That would be awesome. There's so much stuff here that goes on that's old news that you wouldn't even get on an Aya news site. Stuff that's new to us.

It is tempting I must admit. But work will keep me too busy from now on.

But IT MUST BE DONE!!

*fights with himself*

Film tomorrow

Do it!

This thread moves along too quickly and I always fall behind. XD Anyway, it's good to see Aya and BoA as good friends. I remember a clip I downloaded just a while ago that had some sort of quiz game with BoA as the subject and Aya as one of the contestants. It was nice to see them laughing with each other on the show because they are two of my very favorite J-pop artists.

HAhaha, you should have seen it when it was moving slower.... quotes EVERYWHERE.
You wouldnt mind sharing where you got that video clip, would you? :wink:

-sLaVe4MM

Here are a few more quotes for you.

And here's a collage I just threw together of the show. They both looked so beautiful that I had to keep it, even though I usually don't keep un-subbed talking portions.

Posted Image

Here's a link to a torrent of the file.. somehow mine is only the second half.

http://www.hello-onl...mp;torrent=5051
May I love you forever?

#2880 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:24 PM

After tern and while preparing my popcorn for Mattthcat's generous uploads, here's a link to Biyuden's therad and a clip showing Biyuden performing Ayaya's THE BIGAKU!

OK, not an entirely Ayaya-related upload, but the performance is FANTASTIC and Ayaya's spirit watches from above while Biyuden thrash and burn the stage!

Link to paradise!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users