Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:32 PM

second one gos:

is it something from Ayaya's trial?

Second one's wrong. Tis audio only.

Is it あやや smacking, or hurting 藤本 in any way while her vocie from the trail says "it's a loving smack"?

#2822 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:39 PM

Is it あやや smacking, or hurting 藤本 in any way while her vocie from the trail says "it's a loving smack"?

Lol. Have sent you a PM

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2823 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:44 PM

Is it �‚�‚„�‚„ smacking, or hurting �—��œ� in any way while her vocie from the trail says "it's a loving smack"?

Lol. Have sent you a PM

OoOoOoOoO
I love a good secret :c16: ::lol::

#2824 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 06:37 AM

Se7en >>>> Rain

I'd say I'm rather biased myself. :) But, Rain/Se7en fanservice drove me to like them. :) Woooah, didn't know there were coming to America, but I can't say I'm surprised. :rolleyes Some lessons would be great! :c16:

Yeah, her image and reputation dicipitate around Aya it seems. I would be lying if I didn't think she was more dominant at first, but they're both alike in a lot of ways, so only one can be more dominant I guess? They both tease each other enough, but Miki cowers down more to Aya. Real life Aya must be really scary or something! Of course, I've also taken note lately that Yossi seems more dominant over Miki, but she has an advantage for being a tomboy!

YES! thank you! I thought I was the only one who thought so. if you compare their voice, dancing, and lyrics it totally comes to that. The only thing Se7en hasnt done is acting...
I am totally gonna stalk them if they come to Florida :P haha, just kidding, but I would love to go to a concert if they do get big enough to start touring. I'm giving htem all my support since I wasn't able to support Utada (I didnt know she made an American album till later on in 2005 and even then, I wasnt a BIG fan).
Ok, but not all of them would be free >.> a girl needs to make her money too.

Aya scary? I dont know, I still cant see that happening even after watching the H!M for a second time (this time subbed). But Miki has always been the mean and dominant one (in some cases, shes not like with Yossui).
With Yossui it looks like they give and take, but mostly I see Miki letting Yossui pimp her :) Aww Yossui isnt that much of a tomboy anymore, shes really pretty now. BUT, she isnt as feminine as the others. oh well. Yossui love :c16:

Talking about this, and trying to catch up on watching H!M by seeing the Yankii episode, it makes me wonder what if Aya was one of the Yankiis :) Maybe she really is a tough person!

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#2825 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 04:09 PM

Aya scary? I dont know, I still cant see that happening even after watching the H!M for a second time (this time subbed). But Miki has always been the mean and dominant one

I can really se Ayaya as the Dominant one though XD
I think when Ayaya says: "Jump", Fujimoto asks: "How High?"........

#2826 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:05 PM

Aya scary? I dont know, I still cant see that happening even after watching the H!M for a second time (this time subbed). But Miki has always been the mean and dominant one

I can really se Ayaya as the Dominant one though XD
I think when Ayaya says: "Jump", Fujimoto asks: "How High?"........

Having watched those subbed versions of Music Fighter I must say that I feel that Aya is in fact the dominant one in that friendship (going along there with black velvet). It's in the gestures and the way she gently pushes Miki to the other side. Having seen her mention that she wanted to be CEO at some time I think Aya is nobody to roll over and the cute image is to a certain degree exactly that. She is an entertainer through and through, knows how to present herself exactly the way everyone expects her to behave but also knows exactly what she wants (and doesn't want) and loves to make plans. Whereas Mikitty is more the chaotic type who just loves to have fun, but in a surrounding that is determined by others without having to think much ahead in terms of strategy.

Oh, btw my little surprise is ready. I am going to send the link as PM to those who have been in this thread the last days. If anyone else is interested send me a PM

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2827 LOVE & POP

LOVE & POP

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:11 PM

a secret surprise? i want to see it, i want to see it!
Shigepinku Ganbatte!

#2828 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:13 PM

then PM him :wink:
(I know what it is XD But I ain't tellin XD!)

#2829 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:19 PM

for the secret surprise you need to PM :wink:

i already got mined XD
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#2830 LOVE & POP

LOVE & POP

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:31 PM

all right, so now i can't do nothing more than to wait for it. wish he'll be fast, i can't stand it! :lol:

edit: as fast as the light! thanks!
Shigepinku Ganbatte!

#2831 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:41 PM

A long standing applause for the entire Germanic nation! This file that we've been talking about is STUNNING !!!

THANKS MATT !!!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#2832 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:48 PM

A long standing applause for the entire Germanic nation! This file that we've been talking about is STUNNING !!!

THANKS MATT !!!

I SECOND THAT!!!! :lol: XD XD XD
BUT ONLY FOR MATT, (I'd be moraly wrong of me as a Norwegain to apluad the german state after WW2...)

#2833 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:52 PM

I didn't say "state", I said "nation", which gave us the mighty Die Toten Hosen and one maniac Ayaya uploader :lol: XD XD

#2834 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:11 PM

I didn't say "state", I said "nation", which gave us the mighty Die Toten Hosen and one maniac Ayaya uploader XD XD XD

Yeah! Thanks Mattthecat! That was great! :c16: ::lol::
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#2835 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:37 PM

I tought those "concerts" were meant to be slow paced, with piano, strings and ballads.

Alas, NO!

After stuffing their stomachs with food, those people must have had multiple heart attacks! Ayaya stepped on that accelerator pedal really hard! :w00t!:

Life is full of surprises.

#2836 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:56 PM

yea Thanks Mattthecat for the surprize
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#2837 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:59 PM

Glad y'all liked it XD

And judge us Krauts more by our behavior during this year's World Cup where even the Brits started to like us :lol:

Ayaya3.jpg

#2838 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:13 PM

And judge us Krauts more by our behavior during this year's World Cup where even the Brits started to like us :lol:

Don't remind me of fussball! We got kicked in the teeth by Australia, Brazil and Bulgaria... So much for our H!P cheerleaders ("Ganbatte Nippon - Fight!" YEAH RIGHT!!!)

But still, we beat the entire world at dinner shows XD XD XD

#2839 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:40 PM

Don't remind me of fussball! We got kicked in the teeth by Australia, Brazil and Bulgaria...

And all that with a German coach :blush
Though no one can take that European Championship away from you :lol:

Which reminds me...the National Japanese Champion Urawa Red Diamonds has a German coach too...

Ayaya3.jpg

#2840 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:05 PM

Don't remind me of fussball! We got kicked in the teeth by Australia, Brazil and Bulgaria...

Though no one can take that European Championship away from you :lol:

Ehm... By "we" I meant Japan, of course! Who cares about Greece ? :c06: :c06: :c06:

Apart from football, Greece SUCKS at dinner shows (another round of :c06: :c06: :c06: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users