Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:33 PM

Delete my post from your memory right away :blush

What post? :wink:

Oh, 501 posts! I graduated! Ho ho!

Fireworks, fanfares, nude H!P girls dancing on the tables!!!!!!!!!..............
..............................okay, okay, so..............................................................
.........Fireworks, fanfares!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, mate :lol:

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2782 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:34 PM

Delete my post from your memory right away :blush

Oh, 501 posts! I graduated! Ho ho!

CONGRATS MATE :lol: :c13:
so I heard rumers of a post....
nah, must be some folk tale ::lol::

Anyways!
I'm gonna go sacrefis something to Tor & Odin in your name!!!!!

#2783 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:40 PM

@ Mattthecat & Za Hitokiri~Gunshin
Danke and Takk respectively. Now let's get drunk :lol:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#2784 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:44 PM

@ Mattthecat & Za Hitokiri~Gunshin
Danke and Takk respectively. Now let's get drunk :P

LoL, a Norwegain, a German and a Greek at the pub...
now thats something you wouldn't have thought about during the war ::lol:: which one of us started *looks over at the german' (just jokeing with ya gramps :D)

anyways........
like always..........
The olders one is buying :XD:... so danke for the free drink to our german friend over here :lol:
but I might say I'm still too young to drink :crying , and havn't started yet, so I'll be a cola for me ::):

so are we going to a Kneipe, bar, or μπυραρία?

#2785 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:04 AM

so are we going to a Kneipe, bar, or μπυραρία?

Naughty boy! :lol:

*gets all serious, picks his coat from the vomit on the floor*

OK, back on track now.

This is exactly what you think it is:

Posted Image

This scene on the film was great. Printed is even greater... :c16:

#2786 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:00 AM

Congratulations to Alien! You graduated without making spam everywhere! just real contributions! All of us who like Matsuura thank you!

Here is important information about poster, you guys:

"approx. 182 x 257 mm (7.3 x 10.3 inches)"

Did you read this? Small!

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#2787 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:17 AM

Congratulations to Alien!

Thanks FumikoH! :blush :blush :blush

Oh, check the Sayu thread for a link to download this cute thing: EcoMoni & Matsuura Aya single. Yeah! it's GOOD!

#2788 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:33 PM

And here's that night session:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bnord2

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2789 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:43 PM

@ Mattthecat: When it comes to Ayaya affairs, you are the man!

#2790 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:28 PM

@ Mattthecat: When it comes to Ayaya affairs, you are the man!

They don't call me Mr. Matsuura for nothing.....
....okay I call myself that but still.... :D

Ayaya3.jpg

#2791 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:13 AM

P.S. to velvet and sLaVe: my friend who is Filipina told me some old saying from her auntie: "Man is head of house, woman is neck that moves head!" LOL!

haha, I heard that in a movie! but Im not sure if it was a famous quote or if it was made up in that movie. My bro brainwashed me, because he hates feminist and he made a good point. "Yeah, ok the women are the 'neck' well the head is where the brain is, and the brain controls the neck!" That dummy =_=

Totally. Rain's a looker, too! :lol: Wow, I wish you luck on your language quest! You seem to be doing good so far, so there's no worries there, really. And, yes, you should be thankful about your ear! Pull a Van Gogh and lend it to me? :rolleyes

Oh, and we'll never really know about those two, but from the on camera scenes, I'd say they rotate. Yet, Miki fills the woman's shoes more, as she constantly acts like the jealous girlfriend or something, haha.

Rain yeah, but as a singer... I dont like his music. but Im being biased I guess since I havnt heard a lot. But I do liek some songs! I just cant believe Se7en and Rain are coming to America!
But I like my ears and knowledge. sorry Velvet BUT! I can offer lessons to you when I persue being a linguist *hopefully*

really? I think Miki looks like the dominant one... but with Aya, not so. but Miki totally rules over Rika and Yossui :c16:

I don't get Spanish at all :crying (my mind is blocking me from learning it cos it's ugly.... and I'm half spanish!)
french is almost just as bad, but greek is the worst one to learn prehaps of all languges...
latin is dead unlesss your a docter, think your best luck would be with italian.....

nah I think Miki is ayaya's bitch in that relationship.... Ayaya would defenetly rule the house....

HAha, I dont find it ugly, but I dont find it pretty at all either. And Im Spaniard decent!
French, totally not interested in learning. Really? I think Greek is pretty cool, then again, I like mythology. LAtin is pretty to me :lol: Italian is the hottest european language to me.

Before you make such comparison you must describe movies you have watched with each. You must know that Ishikawa is very fine actress! if you have seen her in movie 17 with Miki Fujimoto, or wonderful Christmas movie The Last Present with Natsumi Abe. Also she was in beautiful short movie about long time friendship with her Biyuden band mates! Matsuura is also very fine actress, she is amazing in short scary movie Black Hair Woman, and she is also great in cute soccer drama Victory! or very sad Inochi no Kiseki TV drama.

I think both are fine... and fine actresses XD Anyway, I liked all the movies they starred it, they were pretty good.

I watched the subbed H!M MFF worked on. FUNNeh! Enjoyed the Many Miki parts being threatened. and Yossui+Rika+Miki. Funneh.

-sLaVE4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#2792 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:22 AM

thx a bunch for subbing that H!P. And even tho Aya was ruled to be a good girl, I just wanted her to be badass so she can rule with an iron fist instead of ruling with a fairy wand
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#2793 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:58 PM

I don't get Spanish at all :crying (my mind is blocking me from learning it cos it's ugly.... and I'm half spanish!)
french is almost just as bad, but greek is the worst one to learn prehaps of all languges...
latin is dead unlesss your a docter, think your best luck would be with italian.....

nah I think Miki is ayaya's bitch in that relationship.... Ayaya would defenetly rule the house....

HAha, I dont find it ugly, but I dont find it pretty at all either. And Im Spaniard decent!
French, totally not interested in learning. Really? I think Greek is pretty cool, then again, I like mythology. LAtin is pretty to me :D Italian is the hottest european language to me.

hehe Greek is cool! don't get me wrong :P
but as a european who has tryd most things once (within reson of cours since I'm only 17 :))
greek is incredebly hard to learn!!!!
I mean I lernd what little I know of japanese faster then I learned a single word in greek!
and their writing system.... well it might just as well have been symbols cos I still don't get em ::D:

and italian the hottest european languge ay? (I'd say danish, but then again that's cos my norwegain dialect is like only and inche away :D)
the hottes..... sure it's the language we're talking about and not the italians them slevs? :D

#2794 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:34 PM

NOOOOOO! UTAWARA IS OVER. XD

Oh, well. The Johnny Boys were taking over, and Aya's role as hostess got smaller.

Rain yeah, but as a singer... I dont like his music. but Im being biased I guess since I havnt heard a lot. But I do liek some songs! I just cant believe Se7en and Rain are coming to America!
But I like my ears and knowledge. sorry Velvet BUT! I can offer lessons to you when I persue being a linguist *hopefully*

really? I think Miki looks like the dominant one... but with Aya, not so. but Miki totally rules over Rika and Yossui :c16:

Se7en >>>> Rain

I'd say I'm rather biased myself. :o But, Rain/Se7en fanservice drove me to like them. :) Woooah, didn't know there were coming to America, but I can't say I'm surprised. :rolleyes Some lessons would be great! :c16:

Yeah, her image and reputation dicipitate around Aya it seems. I would be lying if I didn't think she was more dominant at first, but they're both alike in a lot of ways, so only one can be more dominant I guess? They both tease each other enough, but Miki cowers down more to Aya. Real life Aya must be really scary or something! Of course, I've also taken note lately that Yossi seems more dominant over Miki, but she has an advantage for being a tomboy!

#2795 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:41 PM

NOOOOOO! UTAWARA IS OVER. :lol:
Oh, well. The Johnny Boys were taking over, and Aya's role as hostess got smaller.

And there were no more performances either. That and the end of ANN makes me wonder what's planned for her........

Okay, okay, so I'll tell you.
In a surprise move (even to me as you can see by my startled expression of disbelief) she told the world that she wanted to spend more time with her husband-to-be and cut short on her zillion-and-one jobs.
So.....soooooooory folks, it's all my fault :cool

Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#2796 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:05 PM

BURN IN HELL !!!

Posted Image

#2797 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:39 PM

BURN IN HELL !!!

Does this mean no wedding gifts from you? :huh

Ayaya3.jpg

#2798 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:59 PM

Sure, why not? When you receive a ticking box, you know it's gonna be from me (and it's not going to contain the e-bay Ayaya alarm clock) :c06: :lol:

#2799 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 02:48 PM

Sure, why not? When you receive a ticking box, you know it's gonna be from me (and it's not going to contain the e-bay Ayaya alarm clock) :c06: :lol:

Quite okay. Tsunku opens all our mail first anyway :lol:

Ayaya3.jpg

#2800 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:15 PM

Quite okay. Tsunku opens all our mail first anyway :lol:

LoL I'm missing out on all the fun here :crying

anyways I'm pritty much the ruler of hell right now and to be frank...
I don't want him down here :)

Alien.....

it is infact that time.....

we'll send him to a place far worrs then hell......

we'll send him to north korea where he'll be wipd for thinking about anything that's japanese :D
(god bless nuclear tension ::lol::)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users