#10721 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:38 AM

Nice tribute indeed :)

BcM46v.jpg

Though I have moved forward in my fandom Aya will always have a place in my heart.
And the Matsuurian will always remain a place to return to.
And hell who knows maybe even the lady herself will grace us again one day

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#10722 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 11:16 AM

Thank you for sharing everything that is and was Ayaya.

One performance I seem to watch almost everyday.
https://youtu.be/4kHXZMO9dtk

#10723 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 04:17 PM

At first I thought she was Yossy :w00t:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10724 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:14 PM

For those who still care:

There are now over 1TB of data stored in the Matsuurian Archives!

http://matsuurian.com/rsaya/ayaya.htm

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#10725 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:25 PM

Thank you!^

#10726 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:32 PM

At first I thought she was Yossy :w00t:

I completely agree.  She looks great, and I love her hair.

May I join this party really late to say I'm now a Matsuura fan?  I've always loved a couple songs by her (was always taken by her GOOD BYE Natsuo song and video that I discovered years ago from a Petit Best DVD compilation, and sad to say I knew and liked her Yeah! Truly Holiday when performed by other H!P idols covering it, not realizing the origin).  I also liked Momoiro Kataomoi casually, but last night I was watching a super old H!P concert (Winter 2003) and she performed the song The Bigaku and boom.  I was like, "Why haven't I ever dug into her catalog?!!"  She's really cool!! It's now time to.  The Bigaku has that Latin flavor that reminds me of Ricky Martin (whom I used to love, for anyone who remembers him).   Bear with me, everyone, as you may see me in this thread from time to time reacting to old stuff... it's what I do best.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#10727 downfrontguy

downfrontguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:11 AM

Matsuura (among other H!P girls) is mentioned by H!P insiders (Hashimoto Shin and Taisei) in this translated interview by Henkka - on her debut album and the "Naked Songs" recording session. 

http://wotaintransla...ding-directors/

Hashimoto calls her the greatest H!P singer, which I agree as it's blatantly obvious in a technical standpoint. As an entertainer, it's debatable as everyone has his/her own taste who is the greatest...besides Matsuura and her H!P days are getting old to the point that newer folks (both H!P girls and fans) barely know who she was and it's only some old folks still talking. :)

#10728 Maetel

Maetel

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:33 AM

http://zasshi.news.y...10002-jisin-ent

I don't know what to think about it, this article is about a "returning project" involving Tachibana Keita.

As usual nothing official for now, maybe it's just rumors again and nothing will happened (I guess we are used to it) but at least this is the more recent "news" about her ^^"

#10729 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

But are good news anyway. Let's maintain hope in this project. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10730 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:29 PM

Matsuura (among other H!P girls) is mentioned by H!P insiders (Hashimoto Shin and Taisei) in this translated interview by Henkka - on her debut album and the "Naked Songs" recording session. 

http://wotaintransla...ding-directors/

Hashimoto calls her the greatest H!P singer, which I agree as it's blatantly obvious in a technical standpoint. As an entertainer, it's debatable as everyone has his/her own taste who is the greatest...besides Matsuura and her H!P days are getting old to the point that newer folks (both H!P girls and fans) barely know who she was and it's only some old folks still talking. :)

When it comes to solo idols, Ayaya was huge in her days. CMs, hosting tv shows and hit numbers she had it all. Which is why she is seen as someone great as well as having such an aura and charisma on stage. Regardless of your tastes (I oersonally didn't like her citesy stuff) she was amazing back then and in her later years grew in talent though her popularity declined but different times call for different tastes I guess.

I think the news is more on Keito perhaps producing/composing a song for her, maybe in the works and something not finalised.

She also talked a bit about enjoying being a mum.

#10731 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

Yeah, I'm not going to be worked up over it

I'll believe it when I see of hear it

It read like a reporter (if it even was one) assessing comments made by her

So she may be thinking of perhaps returning to singing in some way in the near or distant future :)

But I guess the good thing to extract from it is that unlike Yamaguchi she isn't entirely filled with mumhood.

Only 99%. So let's wait and hope that the 1% will  break through at one point

And at least we got a sign of life from her!

Ayaya3.jpg

#10732 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

That's what I felt too, I think she was asked some questions whilst on the go to somewhere, hence the picture and a mention of her putting her daughter into the car. ^

Either way she is looking pretty good in that recent image. Good to see some news on her.

#10733 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:49 PM

And here's a proper translation thanks to Greyface @momoiroclover.net

"Details aren't decided yet, but Ayaya is making a comeback as a singer this year or next. Her husband, Tachibana Keita is also involved. The two of them are in different agencies, but signed to the same record company (Pony Canyon) so it's easy for them to work together (Sourced to somebody in a record company)

We got the top secret information that Matsuura Aya's (30) comeback project has already started sub-rosa! Ayaya married Tachibana Keita (31) August 2013 after dating over 12 years. The next year December 2014, she gave birth to a baby girl and began child-rearing. In our magazine's report, talk that Ayaya's comeback song will be made by Tachibana also... At the end of February, we ran into Ayaya in her car with her daughter.

JJ: -We're Josei Jishin (tr: that's the magazine's name). We heard you're making a comeback as a singer

A: Er, Uh... sorry, if you'd ask my agency...

JJ: And your husband is going provide the song, right?

A: ... Amazing how fast the word gets out (bitter smile)

She answered with a surprised look on her face. And then we heard a cute voice from the car "Mama Mama." Ayaya got her daughter out of the car, and while holding her continued the conversation. Asked about child-rearing, she said, "I think I'm enjoying it more than most."

"Having more and more fun. My husband and parents both chip in, so there haven't been any real troubles at all. I get lonely if I'm away from her, so I'm not letting her go to nursery school. They grow so fast at this age, give them one or two days and they change. I want to see those moments, so I can't give her to a nursery school!"

Ayaya with a total mother's face. But her maternity leave is already 2 years. Soon enough she'll miss work?

"Up to now, I've prioritized my husband and child, so I haven't really felt the need to sing. But when I'm at home helping my husband with his work I feel like I want to sing. I'm taking my time thinking it over!"

Even while both sets of parents working together (tr: not really sure if this is paternal and maternal grandparents, or just mom & dad) child-rearing is going great, she started to face the world outside her house. After checking with her agency they denied it, "Nothing's been decided about her comeback." But Ayaya's feeling pumped up. We won't be able to wait for her comeback!

Ayaya3.jpg

#10734 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

Details on Aya Matsuura’s rumored comeback

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#10735 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:55 AM

Matsuura Aya is leaving Up Front Creative as of Sept. 15

http://www.up-front-...suura/news/7606

She will be going to her husband's agency

#10736 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:10 PM

Well, that certainly seems like a step towards a comeback.  There wouldn't be much of a point in switching agencies if you don't plan on doing anything at least fairly soon.  It would make sense though if it is true that her husband may be providing a song.  I can't imagine his agency would be too happy if he were doing so while she was still contracted elsewhere.

#10737 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:51 PM

While it's sad to see her leave UFP, it's great news to see her join her husband's personal agency. I feel she may even change her music style, perhaps if he is producing a few songs. I'm very excited!

#10738 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

Very anxious to see what comes out of this.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#10739 downfrontguy

downfrontguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:54 PM

Just a random TV performance from back in 2007 I happened to see recently. Not sure if it's ever posted here b4:

No idea on what this song is (not really my thing) nor who the male singer is (again not really a fan of this type personally :c18: ), but interesting to see the contrast of singing style between the girls.

Because Matsuura in this period (circa 05'-08') often sounded like some throwback singer with her phrasing/general tone - different from last 2-3 years of her activities, I'd say -, Kiyoe Yoshioka (of Ikimono-gakari) sounds more contemporary in comparison and making her the odd, fresh one out of the trio instead, even if she is not the youngest here.

#10740 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:21 AM

Ayaya is back in the news!  She was interviewed along with her husband Keita during her daughter's entrance ceremony.

TwG89JR.jpg

https://news.biglobe...1780692078.html

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users