• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#21 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:27 AM

I think that Ayaya has the best voice in all of H!P, without any doubt. I've always loved her special sound.. and she's really really pretty aswell. :c16: :c16:

Anyway I love her old up tempo songs (Kiseki no kaori dance, Ne~e, Good Bye Natsuo, etc).. They make me really happy whenever I listen to them. Her ballads or lower tempo songs are even better. I mean Suna wo kamu youni... NAMIDA is great. And I love Watarasebashi, Zutto sukide iidesuka, The Last Night and Motokare. Those songs are just awsome. Aside from that.. I don't know, but I get a feeling that she's kinda stiff and cold.. I don't know why. It's just a feeling I get.

Maybe she's Evil.. She can be evil towards me if she wants.. I'll bet I'd like it. XD :c16:

#22 kuriyama

kuriyama

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:23 PM

Yeah when I didnt see a thread for Ayaya I was like 0.o...

So I started to talking momusufan on MSN about making one XD

All thsoe pics of Ayaya are so cute, Ayaya is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen!

OH and Kuriyama, dont you like Suna Wo Kamu Youni....... NAMIDA and Rainbow 7? I think they are great!

Let me revert back to my old avatar to answer this:

First off, I like just about anything Matsuura touches, so yeah, I like the song. She's obviously H!P's biggest vocal talent and in the top 3 for all-media talents (with Yaguchi and Gotou).

In response to what Sev said, the thing about Aya is you can tell she really doesn't give a f*ck about anybody else in H!P except for maybe Miki; hell I dont think she even cares all that much about what she does, she just does it cuz she can and she's good at it, IMO.

About my opinion of Rainbow 7, you can read my responses in its respective thread to answer this. But in short: it sucks, I can hardly listen to one song all the way through. Let's be honest, the singing, by any standard, is 73.1% horrendously intolerable, especially on the slow songs (unless Tsunku is filling in the harmony).

That's why I said 'sunawokamuyouni...namida' which literally means "like chewing sand...tears", is about listening to Rainbow 7, because that's exactly what it feels like. You wanna like the album, but you gotta grind your teeth to listen to it, you can hardly wait for each song to finish. !(Blind optimsm will hurt you in the end)!

And if you were wondering what this... Posted Image..was about, it was alluding to the possibility that this could and probably should be Morning :c16: Musume's last album.
I mean come on, the vocal and production quality have significantly dropped, and after Yossie and Mikitty's departure there will be no adequate leadership.
(DO NOT try to argue for Takahashi, or you will be immediately debunked and branded a fool.)

#23 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:13 PM

I'm naive.. So I won't ever really belive that Ayaya's capable of not giving a f*ck about anything. I won't.. Ever!
She's great in every way there is.. She must be! *runs away and cries* :crying

#24 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:34 PM

kuriyama, this is an Aya thread, thus try to keep it strictly to Aya. She isn't in MoMusu, nor is Rainbow 7 her album. Keep it to those boards.

Second, I don't know where you got the "Aya doesn't give a ###### about H!P", 'cause unless you're hiding somthing, you don't know her. You can't judge anyone from what people on the forums say or rumors, or even how someone acts infront of the camera. You don't know someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. She's trying to sell her image, who knows what she's really like.

#25 Banzai

Banzai

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:37 PM

kuriyama, this is an Aya thread, thus try to keep it strictly to Aya. She isn't in MoMusu, nor is Rainbow 7 her album. Keep it to those boards.

Second, I don't know where you got the "Aya doesn't give a ###### about H!P", 'cause unless you're hiding somthing, you don't know her. You can't judge anyone from what people on the forums say or rumors, or even how someone acts infront of the camera. You don't know someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. She's trying to sell her image, who knows what she's really like.

I agree RCM, Its not like Sayumi, where she has actually came out and said she thinks shes the cutest in MM, I've never actually heard of Ayaya saying anything that mean!

Anyway, Suki Sugite Baka Mitai woke me up this morning(I have a data cd on random as my alarm), Its such a good wake up song :o, I've never actually heard the song that good beofre, cause it sounded different for some reaon maybe because I was tired or something? XD

Posted Image

#26 kuriyama

kuriyama

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 12:34 AM

RyeCrimsonMoon, I was answering a question by the dude who started this thread, thus try to get a grip. :c06:

And obviously aside from concrete facts, the things I say are my opnion. The same was you say 'She's trying to sell her image', I'm saying she's really not concerned with the H!P flunkies, not that she's mean she just doesn't care.IMO.

Posted Image

#27 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:06 AM

off-topic

and after Yossie and Mikitty's departure there will be no adequate leadership.
(DO NOT try to argue for Takahashi, or you will be immediately debunked and branded a fool.)

Can you tell me what a leader does and why, in your opinion, Ai-chan cannot do these tasks.

She's obviously H!P's biggest vocal talent

Her last single only sold 14,300 copies.

Posted Image

#28 sejl

sejl

REAL MUSIC

• Shinmem
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:11 AM

I like that avatar kuriyama!
where is it from?

#29 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:38 AM

where is it from?

lolz .. i was going to ask that too ...
would you mind posting the larger pic of your avatar kuriyama .. thanks

okay .. some aya goodness
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#30 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:02 AM

Can you tell me what a leader does and why, in your opinion, Ai-chan cannot do these tasks.

I answered the first part of this in a new thread Here, but didn't want to talk specifically about Takahashi in the start-up. Maybe you'd like to take it up there (where it's not off-topic)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#31 kuriyama

kuriyama

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:31 AM

where is it from?

lolz .. i was going to ask that too ...
would you mind posting the larger pic of your avatar kuriyama .. thanks

Sure thing...
Posted Image
...there ya go. :(

#32 sejl

sejl

REAL MUSIC

• Shinmem
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:08 AM

:c33: ^^^^

I kind of expected that

Edited by sejl, 23 February 2006 - 03:11 AM.

#33 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:16 AM

RyeCrimsonMoon, I was answering a question by the dude who started this thread, thus try to get a grip. :c06:

And obviously aside from concrete facts, the things I say are my opnion. The same was you say 'She's trying to sell her image', I'm saying she's really not concerned with the H!P flunkies, not that she's mean she just doesn't care.IMO.

No, you were the one who brought up rainbow 7 and posted a huge thing about MoMusu. I'm not in the mood to argue, so just stick to Aya here.

Facts? Prove it :(

And wildstarr's right, Aya's singles have sold as well. She's the top soloist, but not the top in all of H!P.

#34 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:16 AM

:c33: ^^^^

I kind of expected that

:c33: :( uh huh XD

let say ... aya is one of the best artists in HP
Posted Image
mind me posting more aya pic :rolleyes
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#35 Banzai

Banzai

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 06:51 AM

OMG thanks guys for posting in this thread XD

I was like thinking when I made it :( they may not post! lol

Those Ayaya pics are so hot :P

Posted Image

#36 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 08:24 AM

OMG thanks guys for posting in this thread :P

I was like thinking when I made it XD they may not post! lol

I'm just waiting for other member to create aya thread :( glad that you create it

#37 Banzai

Banzai

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 08:46 AM

I actually thought she musnt be popular since there wasnt a thread LOL

Posted Image

#38 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:45 PM

More Ayaya.. From her Aya on Vacation PB (love it.. and her :c16: :) ).

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Isn't she lovely? :D

#39 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 06:34 PM

I'm naive.. So I won't ever really belive that Ayaya's capable of not giving a f*ck about anything. I won't.. Ever!
She's great in every way there is.. She must be! *runs away and cries* :crying

I agree

Aya Matsuura has a reputation for being miss popular i here that she gets on well with everyone and to go with that is very good with the fans.

Thats a great package think about it

Looks great
Sounds great
great on talk shows
charming personalty
popular with other HP members (a team player)
a real fan favourite.

What an allrounder an insperation to the others in mny opinion. Im not saying any of them are bad its just that she is exceptional in this respect.

#40 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 08:53 PM

i think everyone in H!P love aya ...

i just remember watching 2001 shuffles on utaban ...
when they talk about the 3nin's negative ... mostly everyone attacking rika n aibon .. not much of aya ...
especially mari .. she keeps saying aya is kawaii

:c16:
Posted Image
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users