• Please log in to reply
893 replies to this topic

#61 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:38 PM

You dont have any of her music ? I cant sort that out of thats the case.

#62 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 05:57 PM

i have some her songs i post them later on tonight right now i am at work only have a few through

and i have a few pv's as well
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#63 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 09:00 PM

Well the good news is Yuki Maeda is still with the hello project however the bad news is that yet again she has vanished. However at least she is preforming with them in January. So i was wondering how would you promote Yuki Maeda it seems her solo stuff is not going anyplace and thats certainly not due to lack of ability (far from it). Ok they dont advertise her well which makes you ask then why have her in the first place. Which to me is obvioues they couldnt turn someone this good down. I would suggest something outrageous like put her in Morning Musume as she is fun and i feel would actually fit in well in her special way and may help sales. The problem of course is her age, now i have no problem with that one bit afterall if i had my way Yuko Nakazawa would still be there leader.

So any thoughts anyone ?

#64 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 09:35 PM

I was thinking the same thing, that her age might be a problem. But I don't see why she couldn't have a role like Rika or Yuko have had hosting some H!M segments. It would give her a visible presence and would let the fans see another side of her other than "that chick who sings enka".

I wonder if it was her or H!P who changed their mind about her graduation. :unsure

#65 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 11:52 PM

i agree with both of you they do to need to use her more maybe not morning musume
but surely she can be on hello morning or something she can be great if they let her so whats the deal she hardly does anything

and again maube they havent did that much for her because they though she was leaving?
i dont know
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#66 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 04:03 PM

Its just a damn shame she wasnt used to her fullest
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#67 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:54 PM

its because Tsunku just want the young naive girls, he makes me sick

racequeen.jpg

#68 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 08:05 PM

i agree once they hit a certain age

goodbye

but also i cant help think they keep her she still in HP so she must have some value at least to him
Posted Image

#69 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:42 AM

Basically they dont want to let go of her because of how good she is however they really have no idea of what to do with her.

#70 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:45 PM

hopefully they fig it out soon and use her more
Posted Image

#71 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:57 PM

I can think of something, pair her up with Yuko. ooooo, just send that to Tsunku and he will regret not thinking of it

(777th post!)
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#72 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:08 PM

thatsounds like a good idea, team her with with some of the older H!P members

racequeen.jpg

#73 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:07 AM

Well i always fancied the idea of a new sub group with the members - Yuki Maeda, Yuko Nakazawa, Kei Yasuda and Iida Kaori. That would rule.

#74 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:27 AM

Well i always fancied the idea of a new sub group with the members - Yuki Maeda, Yuko Nakazawa, Kei Yasuda and Iida Kaori. That would rule.

yea those people would all be great together. Yuki and the other doesn't seem to be busy right now except for Yuko and her single. Since they're the oldest members they can be called H!P replacement :lol:

racequeen.jpg

#75 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 11:16 PM

Basically they dont want to let go of her because of how good she is however they really have no idea of what to do with her.

H!P seems content to just keep her as a talent everyone knows is great but they never really use. Kinda like the "good" china everyone has that they only pull out when important guests are visiting. If they really wanted to get her out there they could do something radical and maybe change her musical style to appeal to a wider audience.

yea those people would all be great together. Yuki and the other doesn't seem to be busy right now except for Yuko and her single. Since they're the oldest members they can be called H!P replacement :P

HAHA!! Good one... H!P replacement! ::D:

#76 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:29 AM

H!P seems content to just keep her as a talent everyone knows is great but they never really use. Kinda like the "good" china everyone has that they only pull out when important guests are visiting. If they really wanted to get her out there they could do something radical and maybe change her musical style to appeal to a wider audience.

I wonder what type of music they would do to get more people to lisen to their music. I'm thinking about pop but kind of a slow temper but not ballad types of song.

racequeen.jpg

#77 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:50 AM

Idont think it needs much changing more a case of being prompoted properly infact in some cases some promoting in the first place may actually help along with some appearances.

#78 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:30 PM

It's almost as if they're keeping her kind of secret from the general public.

#79 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:38 AM

i know but good is it for them to keep her a secret
dont they want to make money with her?
Posted Image

#80 Mari_Lover

Mari_Lover

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:40 AM

i love Maeda :) i wish she would release an album already...theres already been 6 singles...she really needs to be promoted more...but of course, all the attention is going to C-ute, Berryz Koubou, Momusu, and Gocchin. when is Tsunku going to actually listen to Berryz Koubou? they make my ears hurt....i think she could do well if they would give her a chance....i have an idea for her...leave Hello! Project. they dont like her. if she leaves, she can get with another label and finally be reconized as the great singer that she is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users