• Please log in to reply
893 replies to this topic

#21 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 11:25 PM

Cant help but think it will be good. Sometimes i wonder how everything would of gone for her if she had never been in the Hello Project. I cant help but think she would of had more material. Its almost like when she auditioned they could see how could she was so they couldnt turn her down but at the same time had no real idea of what to do with her as her style is not all that suited for the Hello Project, all the same she is one of my favs in the Hello Project and to me she is always a major selling point for any event.

#22 I LUV SAYUMI

I LUV SAYUMI

NO 1 Sayumi Fan

• Shinmem
  • 532 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 05:41 PM

Now if theres an odd one out in the Hello Project its Yuki Maeda. Either way she has amazing raw talent and that cannot be ignored as weird as this may sound i think she could be a great leader for Morning Musume an excellent role model not that Hitomi is doing a bad job.
SAYUMI IS THE CUTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. PINK SUGAR FOR EVERYONE.

I DEMAND MORE MAIDO ARII.

INCOGNITO HAIL AMI !!!

#23 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:13 AM

Rumor?

Ikimasshoi News reported that Maeda's lastest single will ber her last in H!P, but not her last over all. Neowing (CDJapan) has reported this is her last single, and Centuryland has reported her graduation. BUT! The officals at H!P have yet to annouce this.

To be honest, if I got so little attention and barely got a single a year, I would've left awhile ago. But I think Yuki does a lot of things (couldn't tell you what, I think radio shows, maybe) so her inactivity might be caused by that, she also might be trying to graduate 'cause she's too busy (wanting to make a family?).

Discuss... as much as you can...

#24 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:51 AM

that sucks even if she didnt get as much attention as she should

:crying
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#25 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 05:18 AM

Ikimasshoi News reported that Maeda's lastest single will ber her last in H!P, but not her last over all. Neowing (CDJapan) has reported this is her last single, and Centuryland has reported her graduation. BUT! The officals at H!P have yet to annouce this.

I would tend to think that this is a very telling point. Not that Maeda is as important to H!P in general as Konno or any other Musume, but they seem very forthcoming about information. I don't really know how informative they are about non MoMusus though.

It would be kind of sad to not have her around for stuff like the Elder Club, but on the other hand, I don't think she had envisioned Get Up Rapper when she joined the Hello! Project in 2000... you know? I almost think that leaving H!P might even be better for her... if she can find an agency that can get her more than 1 song a year. Who knows, maybe a :lol: album is in her future?

I mean... I understand that the agency only has so many employees, and so much time to spare, but you really do have to wonder if the neglected/minimized/marginalized artists are happy. FWIW, I sure don't know if Maeda is happy with her pace of work (including the many concerts). I also don't know how much she's paid to do (seemingly) nothing all year :blink:
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#26 I LUV SAYUMI

I LUV SAYUMI

NO 1 Sayumi Fan

• Shinmem
  • 532 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:33 PM

Prehaps the best thing for her she was never going any place with the hello project i hope it works out well for her.

INCOGNITO HAIL AMI !!!

#27 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 05:13 PM

Does this mean that Yuki Maeda will get a graduation concert ? or better still a solo concert.

#28 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 03:38 AM

Does this mean that Yuki Maeda will get a graduation concert ? or better still a solo concert.

She should get both
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#29 I LUV SAYUMI

I LUV SAYUMI

NO 1 Sayumi Fan

• Shinmem
  • 532 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 03:55 PM

That would be nice and what should happen but i think all she will get at most is an insignificant and quick graduation at most which would seem wrong.

INCOGNITO HAIL AMI !!!

#30 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:25 AM

Good luck Maeda. I hope you get more work and do better outside of H!P. I admit I do not know anything about enka at all outside of Maeda so I hope she will be better off with her move. Konno, Makoto, and now Maeda. Sigh, I wonder if there will be any more movement this year?

#31 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 08:01 PM

I was just wondering is there a PV to Yuki Maedas new single ?

#32 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 12:52 AM

I think there is one

#33 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 06:03 PM

I read on another forum that the single has only sold 500 or so copies since being released so you'd hope there would be a PV to help give it a push. :unsure

#34 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:24 PM

Only 500 OMG! that has got to a contender for the kind of record you dont want to win. Its a shame she has so much talent and has never really been pushed as such. Although on the flipside it seems she is moving to another record label once she has left the Hello Project that i am looking forward to.

#35 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:28 PM

that is straight up hateration on the enka singer

#36 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:40 PM

Well Enka has never been a major player in the Japanese mucic industry its very rare for any Enka to do well.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#37 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:59 PM

Well Enka has never been a major player in the Japanese mucic industry its very rare for any Enka to do well.

many enka singers which styles of music to make money. Its understandable if they did that

racequeen.jpg

#38 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:25 PM

Maybe it needs some young rebels to come in and kind of start making pop-enka to get people interested. :lol: Sort of like how country music started becoming more mainstream.

#39 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:09 PM

pop-enka? thats crazy is enough to work. But they probabl want a young person to do that

racequeen.jpg

#40 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:39 AM

pop-enka? thats crazy is enough to work. But they probabl want a young person to do that

Upper 20s is really young for Enka...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users