• Please log in to reply
51173 replies to this topic

#51081 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 02:17 PM

Yes, for someone who was once her group's ace she sure doesn't perform live often enough. I'm thinking she could do dinner shows at the Cotton Club like lesser singers (such as Captain or Nacky) have done.

#51082 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:38 AM

Even the occasional digital single would be nice.

#51083 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 12:14 PM

I think she's focused more on fashion shows and make up at the moment.

#51084 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:19 AM

#51085 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 08:16 AM

Like we said before, it's always great to see them on stage. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#51086 bananafish

bananafish

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:50 PM

https://youtu.be/qUEwvE13kc8

Jeez, sorry, I'm so bad at this. I just wanted to share a new cover song by Ai-chan & kobasolo, but for the life of me I can't seem to be able to embed the blasted thing. I apollo. 

#51087 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 12:09 AM

Two of them now... maybe this is a sign she’s dipping her toes back into singing to prepare her for a possible solo career debut??? One can dream. lol

#51088 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:56 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt she have to have surgery on vocal nodules somewhat soon after graduating? That may have pushed any solo projects that might have been in the works.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#51089 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 04:46 AM

It was a fair while back, but I think it happened around the time she was doing stage musicals. I feel like she ended up recovering and then doing more for a bit though, along with a movie. It's possible that she was just finishing up prior obligations if she did, but aside from some initial fears, I never really got the sense that she stayed too worried about it since she was still singing in commercials as well. So long as there aren't any complications, the recovery for the surgery *usually* doesn't take too long and then the singer is good to go. Funakki had the surgery recently and wasn't allowed to use her voice for a little bit, but otherwise jumped right back into work with Angerme once she was cleared.

If I had to guess, Ai-chan probably just really appreciated being able to take things a bit easier and still make decent money without the high stress workload that comes with being in the music industry.

#51090 V Project

V Project

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2850 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:25 PM

https://youtu.be/qUEwvE13kc8
Jeez, sorry, I'm so bad at this. I just wanted to share a new cover song by Ai-chan & kobasolo, but for the life of me I can't seem to be able to embed the blasted thing. I apollo.

Use the Special code:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUEwvE13kc8[/media] 

^It was right before the musical and as a result the musical was postponed.  I still hope she will release single/album may be once a year or two.

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project  YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
qmP6ndJJ.jpg
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#51091 enantionmal

enantionmal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 04:40 AM

Earlier today, Aichan was one of the hosts for a special streaming event for Final Fantasy Record Keeper's 5th Year Anniversary:

#51092 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 04:31 PM

Happy birthday Aichan !! ;)

L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#51093 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:25 PM

So apparently Layla was guesting in her bd event. Anyone got a setlist?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#51094 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:38 PM

One of the songs in my playlist while trying to sleep. I love Aichans voice.

#51095 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 05:02 PM

You have good taste  :good: 

And always her good friend Risa supporting her.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#51096 at8559

at8559

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 01:58 PM

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7mpvjm

#51097 lpiint

lpiint

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:01 AM

Can someone please help me try to find some old videos I'm looking for.  It was a mini drama that had multiple episodes that featured Ai Takahashi and a few other members, I believe Kamei Eri was one as well.  It took place in a restaurant and they were the servers.  It aired roughly around 2008.  I'm pretty sure it even had English subtitles.  I have checked everywhere and can not find any traces of it whatsoever.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

#51098 lpiint

lpiint

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:12 AM

http://fenta.net/gallery/cbUOu

This photobook likely has something to do with it.  The uniforms look right and It seems to have all the correct members.  Maybe it was some sort of photobook dvd release or something.

#51099 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:58 PM

^

2006 Ojigi 30do (おじぎ30度)

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#51100 lpiint

lpiint

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 04:38 PM

^

2006 Ojigi 30do (おじぎ30度)

Thank you!  No wonder it was so difficult to find considering that is seemingly the only episode available online right now.  If anyone knows where to find the rest of the episodes please let me know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users