• Please log in to reply
51173 replies to this topic

#38201 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:36 PM

I don't mind doing the blog translation.
I'll take a look at that entry right now.

EDIT: nevermind! there's no need anymore~
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#38202 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

S-N-I-P-E-R & snoboat Thanks for translating <3

#38203 k2170

k2170

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

Omg, suddenly came up in mind, who will cover Ai spot in High King :GGRR:

#38204 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:46 PM

^ judging by other shuffles no one, big pity, High-King are the biggest unfulfilled potential, they could have had an amazing album

#38205 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:00 PM

^Such a shame, I'm sure by now we could have had an album and even a concert, you never know they might do so...but I doubt it.

#38206 chaosangelz

chaosangelz

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:00 PM

Whats this tour called? the one that aichan announced her grad on? Do you think we would be able to see the full announcement?

#38207 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:06 PM

I think it's time for this to happen, as much as it hurt.

BUT, why the heck did they announce it so early?? At least they should have waited until MM's spring tour.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#38208 snoboat

snoboat

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:11 PM

btw i dunno if anyone already translated Airi's post about Ai's graduation, but imo it was the nicest one so far (well we still will probably get some good ones from Gaki and the others once they can get their feelings together)
from here: http://gree.jp/c_ute...entry/539062804 (just the parts concerning Ai)

「And amidst all that, today it was announced that Takahashi Ai-san will be graduating from Morning Musume at the Fall Tour.

Takahashi-san is a senpai I've always admired since before I entered H!P Kids.

Whether at the rehearsals, or the actual performances, on stage, or during the musicals, the more I watched her, the more my admiration increased. It was frustrating that I couldn't catch up to her, but one day I wanted her to admire me too. That was the kind of person she was to me.

I truly believe that because Takahashi-san stood at the top of Hello! we are here now.

Backstage, I don't really trade compliments that much with the other members (lol [her lol not mine]). I've met a lot of the different members at the Hello concerts and all, and they've said a lot of nice things to me. I remember that Takahashi-san praised my dancing.

When she saw that I was unsure of myself, she said "You should be more confident. You look very cool when you dance."

For the person I admired to say something like that to me... at the time, I just said Oh, thank you, or something, but inside I was so happy.

I wanted her to recognize me more.

Because I felt that way, I thought I'm not going to call her Ai-chan.

I only want to call her Takahashi-san. [Takahashi-san can seem more distant than the friendly, affectionate Ai-chan, which is why Ai probably has everyone call her Ai-chan, but Airi wants to communicate how much she respects her and doesn't take her lightly by using it]

Aaa...
In the time we have left together, I'm going to be watching her like crazy during rehearsal. I'm going to try to absorb as much of her as possible, so that I can become just like her.

I'm going to look her right in the face
and say "I want to be like you, Takahashi-san!"

Maybe I should give that idea up, lol.
Even though I say that, I won't give it up.

Also, during the last song we sang together, I held Takahashi-san's hand.
During that moment, all the tears I had tried to hold back couldn't be held back anymore.

I love her!

I can't finish all my thoughts but we'll have memories up through the fall tour.
Today I took 2 pictures with Takahashi-san.」
Posted Image

Set by: S-N-I-P-E-R

#38209 Jenaimarre

Jenaimarre

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:15 PM

^

Thank you so much for that translation.

okay really brb tearing ;_;

Edited by Nouciel, 09 January 2011 - 11:56 PM.
Please don't quote such a big post that is just above yours.

Posted Image

#38210 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:16 PM

I cant even think how I am feeling. When I saw the announcement, I was like "HUHWHAT!?" but I wasn't shocked. I was almost certain she would graduate in the fall tour but I was still.. feeling strange. I hope Ai goes into musicals like Fashionable. People are saying "OMG 1 MONTH AFTER GRAD :(" People really need to chill out, she is leaving in 11 months.. She hasnt left now. It is smartest for UFA to telle everyone now because Ai's graduation will be one of the biggest in MM history. Looking forward towards a huge concert at the end of the year. Not to mention the line distribution will be fresh as long as Reina doesnt take all of Ai's lines. If that happens I think I might kill myself.
I am excited for this grad because I know Ai will kickass after she leaves

EDIT: Oh wow.. Airi's message is truly beautiful.

#38211 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:20 PM

Yeah she is going to be awesome and I have no doubt she will be planting seeds for everyone to be great in her absence, and with that, due to this sudden announcement it is only right that I give me 5500th post to the great one herself :)

#38212 Aly.~.

Aly.~.

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:27 PM

im happy for her that she'll be graduating i mean its been 10 years we all know this was gonna happen eventually.

but still its sad isnt it. i wish they didnt announce it so early. they could've at least let everyone absord the fact that JunLinEri are gone, and that there are 9th gen. members

they should've announced it at the spring tour. ...

i'm really gonna appreciate these last 9 months(?) with Takahashi being Leader.

Ai chan~ GANBATTE!!!!

#38213 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:34 PM

Ai-chan is an amazing idol in every way... voice, beauty, charisma... her presence will be missed and the new members will really have to step it up to fill the void of her leaving.
"It is now generally conceded that the pumpkin, as a shade tree, is a failure." - Mark Twain

#38214 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:35 PM

AICHAN SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

XD

#38215 mmsuki

mmsuki

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 567 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:42 PM

WOW!! this is not the way to wake-up to a morning.. i'm crying!! i still haven't recovered from Eri's graduation.. :S
i know that she had to graduate soon, BUT not this soon.. GAHHHHHHHHH..

and Airi's message made me cry even more..

~sits in a corner and cry~~

♫♪♫ A Rabid YajiSuzu Fangirl ♪♫♪

Posted Image
YTavie: xAPPLEcake ; siggie: CROWN.佐久alice

#38216 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:46 PM

Wow, I really had no idea Airi felt that way about Aichan.... AWWWWW
IT WAS SO SWEET~ <3 <3 thanks for the trans sno!

I think one the best compliments you could ever recieve is someone coming up to you and yelling, "I wanna be like you~!!!" :3

I bet there are many other kouhai (if not close to all) who feel the same way as Airi or somewhat close to Airi's extent.
Posted Image

#38217 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:47 PM

Gaki-san made a post about aichan's announcement. Don't know if it's been posted before so I'll try a rough trans.

Aichan..

The announcement for Aichan's graduation
at the end of the autumn tour has been announced.

Hm..(>_<) I don't understand how I should feel.

Together with Aichan, these moments are to be treasured

Let's do our best.(o^^o)

Aichan.

Attached File  ddd.jpg   32.48K   23 downloads
--
Ahh Airi's post really was filled with admiration, it's great to know how much she is admired.

#38218 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:50 PM

^DAMN! Gakisan can't even gather her thoughts together! XDDDD thanks for the rough trans~

I woulda thought that she'd write a diary-type of entry.
Most likely, she'll pour her soul at the grad special DVD or something. That's what happened with Eri anyways.
Posted Image

#38219 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:52 PM

^ah no prob!

I know, I was expecting something more...I guess she can't believe it even though she might have known it would have been one of them.
Maybe once she understands the whole situation (XD) then she'll write a longer post, or like you said we might have to wait for the graduation diary thing.

#38220 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:06 AM

thanks for the translation of airis message. -.- nice message but now i'm more sad :( cry.

I wonder why they announce this today. I'm still shocked but I want support ai till the 'end' and of course after the graduation too.

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users