• Please log in to reply
51173 replies to this topic

#38861 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:50 PM

oh it wud be great if someone could post pics of her manager though.. even if it was just a bit of what he looked like..

I think there was a pic of him a year or two ago.
There was a pic of aichan getting out of a car and I belive he was in the pic causing some to wonder if it was her boyfriend at the time.

#38862 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

Ai chan: I'm so free I dunno what to do now XD

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:07 PM

@ sniper

found the video that you were talking about~! (I actually found it by mistake. Was attracted to the title and accidentally, FOUND it LOL)

starts at 1:37 . . .

@ usagi

whoa that reminds me.. Some time ago, FRIDAY even caught a photo of a man wearing the same hat as ai chan and concluded that they were couples.

Posted Image
高橋愛ちゃんBlog Translations!!!
You know why I call myself her Royal Clown? because she LOL'ed at "KAITODORAEMON" during her final radio show~! CLICK LOL

#38863 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

^ i remember that. hats like that were incredibly popular, and i think it was just a coincidence that the two happen to wear the same type of hat. thing is, they never acknowledged each other in any way. if it had been anything to worry about, it would've caused a bigger stink that it did, but we saw how quickly it fizzled out.

#38864 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

^
^ Yeah, I remember that.
But that guy was another artist, not her manager.
Similar thing happened with Reina too. :lol:

#38865 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:55 PM

wait....so her manager is the guy wearing cabbage costume? :GGRR: ;)

#38866 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:34 PM

I think the guy in that vid is the group's 'overall' manager, if that makes sense. Since, despite the mosaic, his hair reminds me of that guy that was with them in Paris 24/7 and lead everyone during the arrival, departure, and Expo activities. He's at the 0:20 mark in this vid: http://www.youtube.c...?v=ZlNnF4Vv3uk. I recall him because he was the guy telling me to 'hold it' during the third signing session. I asked the Expo staff at the end of the line during the signing session to hold my sword so I wouldn't scare the girls. After I went off-stage I walked back to retrieve it, but was held back by the long-haired guy. Apparently they thought I was trying to jump back in line somehow, but thankfully they quickly grasped my intentions after I pointed at the dude waving my sword around ^^;. Also, Ai looks really glad to see the fans in that video~

#38867 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:38 PM

@Kaito: HAHA I ended up watching it all instead XD, so that shoulder length guy isn't their manager? I could've sworn I also saw him on blog deka with Reina? or was it on Mujack with reina....ah confusing hahaha

#38868 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:24 PM

i don't see anything in the video, just a big black box.

#38869 kurikaesu.haru

kurikaesu.haru

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 446 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:44 AM

Koi Choco
More detailed interview
Maybe someone kind can translate it :rolleyes: XD
http://www.scramble-.../koichoco01.htm

I'll take a stab at it~~be back in a bit~

Manager san was saying ,

"If you're in the process of considering that we can go there, we will do things one after another"

Spoiler

"When you think about how they're able to build that, it's thrilling." ~something like that~

#38870 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:24 AM

Try double clicking it to watch on youtube?

#38871 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:45 AM

Is it strange to say that Aichan's man-scream get me through the day?
She's just so hilarious! XD
Does anyone have a link for that haunted house episode? I've tried looking for it numerous times, but can't seem to find it.

#38872 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:36 AM

@ Kurikaesu

Whoa tanx! that makes more sense~! okay il be editing it~! cudnt thank you enough XD

guys~! please note the correction okay

@Sniper

Haha XD i knew that you would watch the whole thing. Who cud've resisted? No one could just simply skip to the part i mentioned

Posted Image
You know why I call myself her Royal Clown? because she LOL'ed at "KAITODORAEMON" during her final radio show~! CLICK LOL

#38873 AAちゃん

AAちゃん

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4260 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:36 AM

Regarding Aichan's Manager..
Yes, i think most likely is a guy..and yea..like what SNIPER mention that his hair is just near his shoulders
It's not very clear, but ~12:50 onwards, Aichan pass her handphone to a guy whom i believe is her manager..he should be the same guy in the [Aichan's Man scream] video that KaitoDoraemon post (1:37).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1gu_ZQmQd8

----------------------

If still wanna know how he look like..I believe this is the guy..^^;
[Collabo Labo (2009.02.04) Morning Musume + TRF]
(watch the video, it will be much clearer)
He appear quite a few times..and also the one who walk in together with Aichan and Gakisan when it's Aichan turn to rehearsal for her Duet song with Yuki..(unless he's gakisan manager, but it's quite sure gakisan manager is stou san alr)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

H1aVmeI2.gif

#38874 binnieshou

binnieshou

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:22 AM

Fans vote for the best leader of Morning Musume

With the current Morning Musume leader Ai Takahashi to graduate this coming Fall, music goo published a poll asking their viewers to vote for the best former leaders of Morning Musume. Fans were asked to think about all of the previous leaders and decide who they felt left the deepest impression for later generations of Morning Musume members.

Of course, its no surprise that the number one spot went to Yuuko Nakazawa who was the very first leader of Morning Musume. Surely, if anyone were to “set the bar” for any future leaders, she would be the one.

Ranking of Leaders:

01. Yuuko Nakazawa: 63,688 votes
02. Mari Yaguchi: 4,332 votes
03. Kaori Iida: 3,944 votes
04. Hitomi Yoshizawa: 3,198 votes
05. Ai Takahashi: 1,582 votes
06. Miki Fujimoto: 1,096 votes

source: tokyofever

I can't believe Aichan is at 5th >.< Maybe its just me since I'm still a new fan so I have no idea about the previous leaders but Ai seem so awesoooooooooome

#38875 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:30 AM

Try double clicking it to watch on youtube?

i tried it, but it didn't work. it's fine though. i see the screen caps from collabo labo. guy's got some gorgeous hair though.

^ i completely agree. i became a fan right when yossy was leaving, so i only know her leadership from older videos. still, i'd choose aichan over her. i love yossy, but i feel that aichan brought the girls so much closer. (i guess the fact that they hadn't had any graduations for so long helped as well) i hope that sense of closeness remains after she leaves.

#38876 AAちゃん

AAちゃん

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4260 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:34 AM

Fans vote for the best leader of Morning Musume
I can't believe Aichan is at 5th >.< Maybe its just me since I'm still a new fan so I have no idea about the previous leaders but Ai seem so awesoooooooooome

Different people have different aspect of best leader..we find Aichan is a good leader, others might not..so..yea.. :rolleyes:
Not surprising about Yuuko..she the leader who lead MM into their golden era..But yaguchi?! :ph34r: and when even miki have votes..hmmm..LOL
Not surprise that Aichan is at so low..since people always blame her for the fall of MM..even it obviously not her fault..Aichan just make MM/H!P more like a family, comparing to the rest of the leader, when MM is more of a senior/junior based..imo

and it's just weird that, been on 2ch everyday, and i didnt see this poll link once nor see anyone mention about the results too..^^;

H1aVmeI2.gif

#38877 snoboat

snoboat

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:46 AM

The poll obviously isn't going on any real analysis of who is a good leader. It's just a popularity contest basically. It was polled to a large audience who just see Yaguchi and Yuko as memorable because they were key personalities during the golden age.

ugh, I feel annoyed seeing that poll because how much more does Ai have to do to get the recognition she deserves? No one is more qualified to represent Morning Musume imo - longest tenure, longest leader, arguably best vocalist+dancer.
Posted Image

Set by: S-N-I-P-E-R

#38878 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:52 AM

I guess its cool if all of us got to see a bigger pic of her manager eh XD

credits to AlwaysAI

Posted Image

HE does look kinda cool eh? I always wanted hair like that~ XD

Posted Image

#38879 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

Seems like the same person pushing the cart here.
MM in LA

The poll is, as snobat said, just a popularity contest. I'm a bit surprised Yaguchi got more votes than Kaorin, who lead the group better IMO. But as many knows, Nakazawa will always be remembered as the leader. ^^;

#38880 scopefun

scopefun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:58 AM

^I think Yaguchi got some votes because she lead Minimoni, with the two "monsters" :D
But I think that Nakazawa is overrated as a leader.
She was better as H!P leader than MM leader, to my mind.
And yes, I think Aichan is an excellent leader !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users