113 replies to this topic

#101 Kyuuri

Kyuuri

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:04 PM

^ Me too, me too!

My favorite composer are Yoko Kanno and Akira Yamaoka (although he's more the game music guy XD).

I love almost all outros and intros by Nana Mizuki.

OMNOMNOM...

#102 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:28 AM

Magic Knight Rayearth
Ouran High School Host Club ( fandub..but awesome)
Sailor Moon

Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#103 JDoggx

JDoggx

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:48 PM

i'm sorry i wasn't sure whether this should be in the music forum or here in the anime manga forum so please feel free to move if need be.

anyway i'm here talking about anime music...like i know that for me, most of the time whenever i watch an anime, if i like the anime music i tend to also like the anime too (ex. Love Hina, .hack//, Mahoromatic, suzuka, Hunter X hunter, alot of others). anyone else have any opinions on this, are you the same too or is it just me?

i just thought of somthing like that i like the theme song for bleach and i like the show
Posted Image

#104 Chachimaru

Chachimaru

Her whisper is the Lucifer

• Senpai
  • 2276 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:55 PM

Hanabi - Bleach 7th ending (by ikimono gakari)

......................................................”ねえ、ナナ。。。"

Posted Image

#105 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:15 AM

^ YES! awesome song. now go download the rest of いきものがかり's discography. you won't be disappointed. :D

i can't believe i haven't posted in this thread... i love anime and a lot of my favourite songs comes from anime. and it has made me find such great artists as YUI, Younha, Takahashi Hitomi and Ikimono Gakari.

so... i'm too tired and lazy to actually write a HUGE post about this, so i'm gonna fetch one from another forum. XD
although this post was about which OPs and EDs i like.

my favourite anime OP/ED.... really hard, actually. i usually watch most of them, cause they are often very good. but i'll go with some that really got to me:

Cowboy Bebop OP - "Tank!" by Yoko Kanno & The Seatbelts - awesome song. yoko kanno is the best! the whole OST is incredibly good.
Juuni Kokkuki OP - "Juuni Genmukyoku" by Kunihiko Ryo - a beautiful and astonashing song to a great series. this OST is awesome as well. :good:
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex OP - "Inner Universe" by Yoko Kanno & Origa - another by yoko kanno. the op is really cool, cause it's in 3D. the ED is one of the worst i've heard, though. but not as bad as Berserk's... (that one was awful, but i loved the series).
Haibane Renmei OP - "Free Bird" by Kou O'otani - the same as the Juuni Kokkuki OP. just beautiful. i can play a few songs from the OST on piano. :) the ED is great too.

other favourites would be.... AIR's OP and ED, Azumanga Daioh's OP and ED, Blood+'s OP1 (yay, Takahashi Hitomi! :D), OP2 and OP3, Full Metal Alchemist OP4 and ED2, Fruits Basket's OP and ED, Gunslinger Girl's OP and ED, Last Exile's OP and ED, Midori no Hibi's ED, Paranoia Agent's ED, Scrapped Princess' ED and Wolf's Rain's ED. too much to link... :P i've probably forgotten some, and yeah, i've watched a lot of animes...

and i just have to mention Bleach's 5th OP, "Rolling Star", and 5th ED, "LIFE", 'cause it's YUI. :D and the 2nd ED, "Thank You!" by HOME MADE Kazoku, just because i can sing the whole song. ;)

i like Elfen Lied's OP too (maybe a bit too much skin, but anyway....:P). and Ergo Proxy's OP is really cool too. and since the ED is "Paranoid Android" by radiohead, one can't do anything but love it. :D

actually, i would find it easier to name the ones i don't like. :P like the OP to NieA_7 is extremelly bad. but i like the ED.

hmm... since that post i've watched "a few" more animes, i guess i can mention Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora's OP and ED (beautiful series, btw) as well as most of the OPs to the new Ah! My Goddess series. oh, and of course Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu! gotta love God Knows. :blush:
oh, and i can play most of the OP to Piano too. :) i really like that song. and the ED too.
i also like Itou Masumi who sings in the EDs to Haibane Renmei (Blue Flow) and Scrapped Princess (Daichi no la-li-la) and the OP and ED to Azumanga Daioh. she's got a very unique voice.

and if you don't believe me about singing Thank You!! from Bleach.... take a look for yourselves. i'm the one to the left... and stupid photobucket cut off the end, heh. (i'm probably going to regret linking to this... :P)

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#106 Chachimaru

Chachimaru

Her whisper is the Lucifer

• Senpai
  • 2276 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:19 AM

haha yes, love hanabi. ikimono gakari = great musicianss~

ahh, and did anyone mention Buono! yet? x3
of course they have great anime music~

......................................................”ねえ、ナナ。。。"

Posted Image

#107 sirik

sirik

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

BLEACH has the best soundtrack ... YUI, Orange Range, AKG (Asian Kungfu Generation), Aqua times

School Rumble and ToLoveRu ^_^ have the best soundtrack too

#108 ºAfuroGunso™

ºAfuroGunso™

AiriYUIyuiA

• Senpai
  • 1996 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:07 AM

BUONO AND ORANGE RANGE is my current favorite
orange range op and ed song in code geass r2
and buono ofcourse in shugp chara fits the anime very well

#109 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:15 PM

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this one yet, but the second opening for Gundam 00 (awesome series btw) "Ash Like Snow" by the brilliant green is an awesome song.

#110 ilikedramas

ilikedramas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:40 AM

I started watching Full Metal Alchemist just because of its music... :good:

#111 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:49 AM

Macross Frontier, Ranka Lee's songs. It has a haunting celtic sound like what we get from Lord of the Rings soundtrack.

I'd like to hear the full version to that song. So far they only played parts of it on the series.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#112 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:44 AM

^ Macross Frontier OST1 is out, composed by Kanno Yoko

It's pure awesomeness!

#113 chris_b

chris_b

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:04 AM

^ Macross Frontier OST1 is out, composed by Kanno Yoko

It's pure awesomeness!

Megumi Nakajima has a really nice voice..hopefully we'll hear more of her singing in the future.

#114 ºAfuroGunso™

ºAfuroGunso™

AiriYUIyuiA

• Senpai
  • 1996 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 04:32 AM

macross frontier ending song is so good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users