sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:08 AM

here a song from fist of the north star movie if anyone wants it
name of the song is Heart of Madness

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xvewt8
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#42 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:16 AM

sailormari..can you upload some cowboy bebop?..and yuyu hakusho?..hunterxhunter? :XD: :^-^: :lol: ^^; :w00t!: :w00t!:
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#43 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:59 PM

what songs?
i did heart of madness because its an old song but i will do these for ya to help you out
one i like from those shows and no i dont have any from hunterxhunter
hohoemi no bakudan one of the opening songs for
yuyu hakusho
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jpggqz

and cowboy bebop movie
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w3ury6

hope that helps you
you also might want try limeware or emule they are real easy
to use and you can tons anime from them and they are free to use as well
their web page is like limeware.com
:lol:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#44 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 05:23 PM

check http://gendou.com :c16:

don't you mean limewire.

#45 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:20 PM

yea hamster right it limewire my bad
and that a cool link too thanks for posting :lol:
Posted Image

#46 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:40 PM

i remember watching geo armor kenshin corp during the summer years back. the music was nice.. our front window lets us see the sun set and we have a screen door so the nice evening breeze would come in while i was laying on the sofa watching it while the room glowed orange from the sunset. now that was nice music.
Posted Image

#47 aibononomakesmyday

aibononomakesmyday

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 382 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 12:34 PM

hohoemi no bakudan... that song brings back memories. i have a jazz-like version for that which is kinda cool. :lol:

yup, gendou is a good site for anime music. i've been a member since late 2004, i think, and it was alright.
add Abe to my favorites, but my username still applies...

#48 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 05:28 AM

Guess I'll add my two cents to the anime music discussion. It was actually two mangas that got me hooked on Morning Musume. The group was mentioned in Seven of Seven and Azumanga Daioh. Being curious I checked out the official and unofficial sites, got hold of the "Souda! We're Alive" PV, fell in love with Rika... you see where this is going.
But it was Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 that really got my attention for anime music. The OP "You Know" is one of my all-time favorite songs and I bought the two anime albums that featured the singer, Akira Sudou. She's actually my favorite J-Pop artist but she's not making new music. She did several CDs before BGC Tokyo 2040, her biggest being "United State of Mind." I searched for 3 years trying to find that Cd. Couldn't even get it on eBay. When I was in Japan I went into BookOff, a used music/video/book store, looking for some other CD and on a whim asked the clerk if they had Akira Sudou's CD. AND THEY DID!! I was literally shaking with excitement. I wished I had known enough Japanese to tell them how happy they had made me.
But there are a lot of anime songs I like, the main ones being the OP to Sakura Wars, Silent Mobius, Najica Blitz Tactics and the You're Under Arrest Mini Specials. If it's good enough I'll buy/download the OST. But anime music was the think that got me started into J-Pop, listening to singers who did originals and anime (like Yoko Ishida) then branching out from there.
The only bad thing is most of the singers I like from anime music don't have their own solo non-anime albums, Akira Sudou and Atsuko Enomoto and angela being the exceptions.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#49 organicabstract

organicabstract

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 08:11 AM

i love the bebop jazz from cowboy bebop, bossa nova from chobits and the abstract & organic hip-hop from samurai champloo!

there are countless opening and ending themes that i like from many anime series but as far as overall soundtracks are concerned the list above are my favorite!

#50 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 06:42 AM

i love the bebop jazz from cowboy bebop, bossa nova from chobits and the abstract & organic hip-hop from samurai champloo!

there are countless opening and ending themes that i like from many anime series but as far as overall soundtracks are concerned the list above are my favorite!

yea i like the bebop jazz..my first japanese song i had sang was the ones in dragonball..but my real jpop addiction started when i watched naruto...after a few episodes..i started downloading the songs..LOL..then when i transferred school my sis had this boyfriend(which also plays the bass..and is so awsome!..he can play various j-pop,dir en grey and other music...he also taught me how to play haruka kanata..) who had a collection of jpop cd's...first of i like do as infinity...then started listening to utada hikaru..then to ayumi hamasaki..then dir en grey...(woot!)....BoA...namie amuro..and the rest...

so to make the long story short..i was thankful to masashi kishimoto for making NARUTO..and the tv channel that made it alive here in the philippines.. ::P: :c16: :c16: :c16:
3Y2YJ.png

#51 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 06:46 AM

i really like listening to the background music of gundam seed.....
they are all great, especially how when u hear it, it reminds u of scenes of the anime

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#52 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 07:26 AM

The music in Bleach is awesome, in my opinion. I think that's where all of my favorite opening and ending songs are from. Also Naruto, NGE, and Saiyuki. It's all pretty great. ::P:
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#53 Exile

Exile

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 05:03 PM

some animes have good openings and ending songs but the show can be horrible. Powerpuff Girls Z for example. They have a horrible show but i like the opening. As long as the song sounds good to me ill try to get it. anime songs is actually what got me to start trying out jap artist so i get some of those too even tho they arent in animes. If the anime has a good soundtrack i would get that too.

#54 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 09:05 AM

DeathNote's music are probalby the ones that gets my emotions the most....
dark and deep...

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#55 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 07:50 AM

DeathNote's music are probalby the ones that gets my emotions the most....
dark and deep...

Yup. Death Note, at times (between the manga, anime, and movies) can been just plain creepy. Ah! Kowai!
Kpop 101

#56 MaveriX

MaveriX

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 06:55 PM

Oh yeah...especially when Light comes up with something in his mind...the music just shakes up the atmosphere, sending shudders...though not all the time Light's plans are sinister...

And when he and L are facing off at junctions in the story...woot! Thrilling!

#57 keioss

keioss

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:11 AM

^ heh, i remember when i heard 'Coppelia's Casket' (Noir OP song) the first time, took me forever to find~ so far my favorite songs from anime are the reggae ending song to R.O.D. (Read or Die.. not sure if its the tv version or not), most of the Naruto and Bleach end themes, a few songs from Samurai Champloo (final ep ED theme), Chrno Crusade ED theme, Sauyuki ED theme, Pretear OP, Nightwalker ED theme..

i dunno.. i'm kind of universal in my musical taste...
>>Awesome images killed to abide by forum rules<<

#58 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:33 PM

uuhhmm..sori if this is off topic..but i cant figure out where to put this on..since this is the nisme music thread..

uuhh...

does any have a full version of the song yura yura by hearts grow?..

and the lyrics of scenario by saboten? and pinnochio by the oreska band..

soundtrack of gundam wing,seed,seed destiny..NANA...paradise kiss..full metal alchemist ...full metal
panic...initial D..naruto..inuyasha...uuhhm..wat else..i forgot some...hehe...

well those are the anime i reccomend...
3Y2YJ.png

#59 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 03:45 PM

uuhhmm..sori if this is off topic..but i cant figure out where to put this on..since this is the nisme music thread..

uuhh...

does any have a full version of the song yura yura by hearts grow?..

and the lyrics of scenario by saboten? and pinnochio by the oreska band..

soundtrack of gundam wing,seed,seed destiny..NANA...paradise kiss..full metal alchemist ...full metal
panic...initial D..naruto..inuyasha...uuhhm..wat else..i forgot some...hehe...

well those are the anime i reccomend...

You might be able to find those lyrics at leoslyrics.com
Kpop 101

#60 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:45 AM

*searches in the topic*
Geeze, no one bothered to mention Noir.
Download that OST asap, it's *&!@ing awesome.

Noir does have an awesome OST. Actually almost anything Yuki Kajiura does is good.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users