• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:27 AM

i'm sorry i wasn't sure whether this should be in the music forum or here in the anime manga forum so please feel free to move if need be.

anyway i'm here talking about anime music...like i know that for me, most of the time whenever i watch an anime, if i like the anime music i tend to also like the anime too (ex. Love Hina, .hack//, Mahoromatic, suzuka, Hunter X hunter, alot of others). anyone else have any opinions on this, are you the same too or is it just me?
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#2 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:25 AM

Yeah...I usually end up either buying (first choice) or downloading anime from hearing anime songs :D;

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#3 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 04:20 AM

yeah i remember listening to some pillows music, then i learned that the music was from an anime FLCL so i took a look at it, i w as floored at how good it was

read mah blogs =D

#4 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:01 AM

lol, yeah, I know the feeling (like anime I downloaded a year or so ago that has Momusu for some of the songs.....which blew me away)

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#5 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:04 AM

lol, yeah, I know the feeling (like anime I downloaded a year or so ago that has Momusu for some of the songs.....which blew me away)

o.O which anime is that...i have the feeling i haven't seen it before (aww now you've sparked my interest :c06: )

read mah blogs =D

#6 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:58 AM

well....according to the person who was seeding this (mind you, this was off Kazaa), said it was Orphen, but, I've heard it in several, even a Hayao Miyazaki film (hyokkori hyotanjima was the song, I know that for sure. In fact it was this film to be exact)

I could've sworn I've heard Momusu in an anime or two..too bad wikipedia or wiki.theppn.org don't have that listed

#7 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 09:06 AM

well....according to the person who was seeding this (mind you, this was off Kazaa), said it was Orphen, but, I've heard it in several, even a Hayao Miyazaki film (hyokkori hyotanjima was the song, I know that for sure. In fact it was this film to be exact)

I could've sworn I've heard Momusu in an anime or two..too bad wikipedia or wiki.theppn.org don't have that listed

Sakura - Um, will you be able to tell me which Miyazaki movie please? I don't remember hearing any Momosu songs in any of his movies. My curiosity is piqued. As for the movie you mentioned; Omohide Poro Poro; while a Studio Ghibli movie, I do not think Miyazaki had anything to do with it.

#8 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:07 PM

said it was Orphen

I guess you mean Sorcerous Stabber Orphen.
Original series had Tanpopo's "Last Kiss" as first ending. http://www.animenews...anime.php?id=58
Sequel had Taiyou to Ciscomoon's "Marui Taiyou" as second opening, Miyoshi Chinatsu's "Love, Yes I Do" as first ending and Melon Kinenbi's "Amai Anata no Aji" as second ending. http://www.animenews...nime.php?id=963
Those being the H!P songs in openings and endings, never saw it so don't know there was more in the serie itself.

Internet killed common sense.

#9 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:05 PM

i'm sorry i wasn't sure whether this should be in the music forum or here in the anime manga forum so please feel free to move if need be.

anyway i'm here talking about anime music...like i know that for me, most of the time whenever i watch an anime, if i like the anime music i tend to also like the anime too (ex. Love Hina, .hack//, Mahoromatic, suzuka, Hunter X hunter, alot of others). anyone else have any opinions on this, are you the same too or is it just me?

I always go get the full versions of openings and endings I like

Most of the music work well by themselves, not like american openings and endings

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#10 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:54 AM

yeah on my iPod i have at lest like 1000 songs, i know for a fact at least 100 or so are songs from animes i watched and loved the music for XD

read mah blogs =D

#11 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:04 AM

Sakura - Um, will you be able to tell me which Miyazaki movie please? I don't remember hearing any Momosu songs in any of his movies. My curiosity is piqued. As for the movie you mentioned; Omohide Poro Poro; while a Studio Ghibli movie, I do not think Miyazaki had anything to do with it.

Sorry, it wasn't a Miyazaki film, just from the same director is all, taht's my error, sorry :blink:; But, it was Omohide Poro Poro had the song towards the end as the movie was finishing off

said it was Orphen

I have no idea...I swear half the people who use Kazaa don't know what they're doing (not to mention most of them were asses (can I say that on here?) and would somehow load viruses and such into files and made me stop using it)

As far as the OP and ED go, I don't even know how many I got, they're all sitting in a random anime music folder :D; probably about as much as you've got aznanimedude

#12 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 12:18 PM

I have no idea...I swear half the people who use Kazaa don't know what they're doing (not to mention most of them were asses (can I say that on here?) and would somehow load viruses and such into files and made me stop using it)

you should check the links I gave and see if the description of the anime is familiar.

Edited by Amoz, 18 February 2006 - 12:19 PM.

Internet killed common sense.

#13 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 10:02 PM

I recognize the songs, but, to be honest, I've never seen the anime :blink:; I just downloaded the song and that's what it said ._. but, if I remember right, the ID3 tag said it was Last Kiss (Just "Last Kiss" nothing else, no artist, no album/single, etc.)

#14 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:24 AM

If you're looking for more anime soundtrack names to follow... Yoko Kanno.

Several whole soundtracks
Macross Plus
Cowboy Bebop (so good it's stupid, and she didn't know anything about jazz before starting the project)
Ghost in the Shell: Stanadalone Complex

A lot more openings:
2nd Cardcaptor Sakura
Escaflowne series
RahXephon

She also wrote "Sora" for the Escaflowne movie which is just a stunning song, and a huge other pile of songs.

She is an all around musical badass.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#15 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 05:50 PM

well, the best anime song for me for now are gundam seed destiny's field of hope n vestige.... not to mention some older anime, like love hina, g saiyuki, saber marionette series, slayers series, card captor sakura (call me nuts or watsoever, but i like them, since it's my taste :o). oh, n btw, if i may ask, can anyone tell me, where can i find an old anime song? from G Gundam, title is Hoshikuzu No Requiem

#16 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 09:14 PM

Cowboy Bebop (so good it's stupid, and she didn't know anything about jazz before starting the project)
Ghost in the Shell: Stanadalone Complex

Both those soundtracks are awesome and Spike (Bebop) and Togusa (GitS) are voiced by the same guy. Bebop is especially good because the soundtrack fits perfectly in with the whole storyline.
Blog Translations

从'v') The Kitty, Miki Fujimoto
从' 。'从  The Monkey, Aya Matsuura

#17 xmenrsix

xmenrsix

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 08:20 AM

I think good a soundtrack enhances how good the anime series is... its like the directors or creators or whoever picks and,or composes the music put a lot of thought into it

#18 rahvin

rahvin

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 254 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:21 PM

CHRNO CRUSADE is my favourite anime so far....and the ending music is also my best anime song.
this is a clip thats plays the WHOLE SONG (sayonara solitaire) which you obviously only hear some of in the anime series.
http://www.youtube.c.....ara solitaire
wonder if anyone else likes it....me thinks they do...
Posted Image SIMPLY THE BEST

#19 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 06:17 PM

I often choose my Jpop/jrock music from anime opening and ending...only those I like alot...Now, its like I download everything i have heard

#20 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:54 PM

Almost the same with me...But to tell you the truth I often listened before to animeacademyradio and there are from Chobits,Chrno Crusade,Full metal Panic, Hack//Sign etc. so that is where i got my songs from and by watching animes of cours. :lol: Some endings like on Naruto I really don't like,but some i do like, for example Wind by Akeboshi. Like I said before some are what i need to download emidiatly when I hear it and some...well you get it by now. :lol:

Yeah and Rahvin,I like the song as well...started watching Chrno Crusade for about 4 days ago and watching Full Metal Panic,Naruto,Chobits and Bleach as well. a bit off your topic but I like the song,that's all.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users