• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 06:17 PM

Hello! Project New Member Audition 2021 (ハロー!プロジェクト 新メンバーオーディション2021)
y4ezdQD.jpg
Official SiteOfficial Twitter

Info
• A new Hello! Project audition to find members for ANGERME, the new group, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido.
" Selection criteria gets higher each year, but you never know when your potential will blossom. Please believe in your potential by applying. Let's work together with everyone in Hello! Project. We await your "challenge"! "
• They are looking for girls that feel:
-- I love Hello! Project! (ハロー!プロジェクトが大好き)
-- I want to be a member of ANGERME! (アンジュルムのメンバーになりたい!)
-- I want to make my debut with the new Hello! Project group (ハロー!プロジェクトの新しいグループでデビューを目指したい)
-- I want to become a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, hone my skills, and aim to make my debut in Hello! Project (ハロプロ研修生の一員となって自分のスキルを磨きハロー!プロジェクトでのデビューを目指したい)
-- I love singing and dancing, and I'm confident in my singing and dancing (「歌うこと」や「踊ること」が大好き、「歌」や「ダンス」に自信がある)
-- I want to make use of my strengths and special skills (自分の長所や特技を生かしたい)
-- I want to find a "new self!" I want to find it! (「新しい自分」を探したい!見つけたい!)

Progress
• 2021/07/05 (New general Hello! Project announced at the end of "Harodori".)
• 2021/07/20 (New information released, official site opened. Application acceptance begins.)
• 2021/07/20 (Applicants who pass the first screening (application) will be notified by mid-September and proceed to the 2nd screening (online interview).)
• 2021/08/19 (Application submissions officially closed at 10 a.m.)
• 2021/09/03 (First screening completed. Those moving to the second screening will be notified.)
• 2021/09/14 (Second screening completed. Those moving to the third screening will be notified.)
• 2021/11/22 (Fourth screening completed. Those moving to the next screening will be notified.)

• 2021/12/12 (Two audition winners joining the new group announced at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2021 12gatsu ~RING~.)
TBA

Audition Requirements:
• Applications will be accepted between July 20th and August 19th at 10 a.m.
• Must be a female living in Japan between 5th grade and the 3rd year high school (approximately 10 - 18, as of July 2021).
• Must not be contracted to or affiliated with any entertainment or performing arts organizations.
• Consent of a parent or guardian is required for minors to apply.
• Any qualifying person in Japan may apply, but only those able to attend lessons in Tokyo will be eligible to pass.

Audition Results

Spoiler

Audition Promotion
• Announced & advertised on "Harodori" beginning 7/5.
• Promoted on webshows "Hello! Project Station", "UPCOMING", and "tiny tiny" between 7/7 - 8/9.
• Promoted by Hello Pro Kenshuusei Onoda Karin, Hashida Honoka, Ishiyama Sakura on Twitter. [Link]
• Promotional poster displayed at Summer concert venues. [1], [2]
• Promotional video aired on Sapporo, Hokkaido vision screens. [1]
• Promoted by Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit (New Group) on Twitter. [Link]
• Advertised via Google Ads (discovered 8/6). [1]
• Promotional video featured in trains. [1], [2]
• Promoted by Hello Pro Kenshuusei Matsubara Yulia, Hirayama Yuki, Murakoshi Ayana, Uemura Hasumi on Twitter. [Link]
• Promoted on local Hokkaido show "Ichimoni" (イチモニ) by ANGERME member Kamikokuryo Moe & Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit members Ishiguri Kanami & Nishizaki Miku on 8/7. [1]
• Promoted by ANGERME on the show "Shuuichi" (シューイチ に) on 8/8.
• CM airing in KIOSK convenient stores around Tokyo JR East Station train lines for one week starting 8/8. [Link]

Misc.
TBA

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 06:26 PM

It opens on July 20 but does not put when it ends, right?

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#3 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 06:33 PM

It never does, unfortunately.

I'm looking forward to it, always welcoming new blood.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 07:13 PM

Yeah, they won't give us a solid end date but when they put the information on the site we'll at least know when the application round ends.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#5 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 10:12 PM

We need more pretty girls for Morning Musume!! lol

MRkgm6i.png

#6 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 10:17 PM

Nah, the group has enough top visual members with Rio, Maria, Kaede, Chiichan and Homare XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#7 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 10:27 PM

This move does not suit me much ...

They are supposed to add more members to the new group, maybe they will do like with Beyooooonds? Then there would be 12.

They have Kenshuusei to spare, but it seems that since the Kenshuusei no one enters.

So, gives me that for Tsubaki and Juice = Juice maybe between 2 more Kenshuusei Who comes in from the audition, because I can't explain this audition, well yeah, to add more to the Kenshuusei, but if so that's what makes me think that in the 2 groups more Kenshuusei entered and would be left with few

It is a curious movement and we do not know if this audition is only for the new group or to fill the Kenshuusei or what ...

What thoughts do you have about everything I comment? I would like to know your impressions.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#8 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 10:34 PM

If they debut just 2 more KSS with JJ/Tsubaki they'll be left with 7 KSS, so I can see why they're basically running a KSS audition. I personally feel like they're going to debut Runo, Ichika, and Sakura, because they don't usually add older KSS unless they plan to debut them soon anymore, and Runo won Best Performance and the wota will riot if she doesn't debut, so they'll probably be left with 6 KSS after the recent rounds of debuts. I think it's going to hurt a lot for the girls who were passed over for debut who are left, but I hope they stay on because they all have so much potential.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#9 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 03:05 AM

This audition is to reload the KSS, but if they find a star or two, they'll fast-track them to the new group.  

#10 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 05:59 AM

It's confusing but I am here for it! XD

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#11 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 07:30 AM

I also think this is just to reel in more KSS, there might be winners but I think it'll end up like the 2017 audition. It's more appealing to hold a general H!P audition rather than a KSS audition.

#12 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 01:05 PM

This is better than when they were disguising KSS auditions as MM auditions lol

#13 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:25 PM

I don't know if anyone was following the Ebichu auditions a few months ago, but if you were, I'll just say this:  H!P needs to grab XT (dancing, at about 0:32, and here, singing at 4:26) (if they can get her away from Stardust Nagoya) and put her somewhere - maybe the new group, but she'd be perfect for either Morning Musume or Beyooooonds.

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#14 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 03:47 AM

NAHH  we  need   new  good vocalists  in Momusu :/ 

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#15 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 03:54 AM

NAHH  we  need   new  good vocalists  in Momusu :/

I think it’s a matter of letting the younger girls sing more. Arguably the entire 15th gen sings pretty well, none on the level of Sakura but I think they could all reach the level of Fukumura given some time.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#16 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 05:40 AM

I think Mei is already a better singer than Fuku, she just needs to mature. Rio's ceiling is probably Fukumura. It's weird that I don't see too many people speak of Nonaka when talking about MM's singers, because to me, she's become their 2nd best vocalist.

#17 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 06:28 AM

I feel like Rio and Mei will be future front girls, and it feels like Miki's getting more of a push lately. I hope this all translates to these girls getting more lines but we all know how MM is about sEnIoRiTy...

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#18 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 09:45 AM

The twitter used for the "ONLY YOU" audition has been updated to reflect the 2021 audition. More information to come later.

https://twitter.com/hello_audition

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#19 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 06:33 AM

The first post has been majorly updated with the release of new information (and a banner), and the opening of the official site. Application acceptance closes on August 19, those passing the initial screening round will move to the 2nd round (online interview) in early September.

https://hp-audition.com/

Info
• A new Hello! Project audition to find members for ANGERME, the new group, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido.
• " Selection criteria gets higher each year, but you never know when your potential will blossom. Please believe in your potential by applying. Let's work together with everyone in Hello! Project. We await your "challenge"! "
• They are looking for girls that feel:
-- I love Hello! Project! (ハロー!プロジェクトが大好き)
-- I want to be a member of ANGERME! (アンジュルムのメンバーになりたい!)
-- I want to make my debut with the new Hello! Project group (ハロー!プロジェクトの新しいグループでデビューを目指したい)
-- I want to become a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, hone my skills, and aim to make my debut in Hello! Project (ハロプロ研修生の一員となって自分のスキルを磨きハロー!プロジェクトでのデビューを目指したい)
-- I love singing and dancing, and I'm confident in my singing and dancing (「歌うこと」や「踊ること」が大好き、「歌」や「ダンス」に自信がある)
-- I want to make use of my strengths and special skills (自分の長所や特技を生かしたい)
-- I want to find a "new self!" I want to find it! (「新しい自分」を探したい!見つけたい!)

Audition Requirements:
• Applications will be accepted between July 20th and August 19th at 10 a.m.
• Must be a female living in Japan between 5th grade and the 3rd year high school (as of July 2021).
• Must not be contracted to or affiliated with any entertainment or performing arts organizations.
• Consent of a parent or guardian is required for minors to apply.
• Any qualifying person in Japan may apply, but only those able to attend lessons in Tokyo will be eligible to pass.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#20 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 06:33 AM

Hello! Project Audition 2021.

Looking for members to join ANGERME, the new group, H!P Trainees or H!P Trainees Hokkaido.

Application deadline is August 19.

https://twitter.com/...324629732077574

https://hp-audition.com/

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users