Photo

[6/23] ANGERME 29th Single "Hakkiri Shiyou ze / Oyogenai Mermaid / Aisare Route A or B?"

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 12:48 PM

ANGERME 29th Single (Triple-A Side)
2021.06.23 Release
はっきりしようぜ/泳げないMermaid/愛されルート A or B?
Hakkiri Shiyou ze / Oyogenai Mermaid / Aisare Route A or B?

Teaser on Twitter: https://twitter.com/...796766068695041

7032e9d5606a19b4fdc2e2f7993ec31ef2d9b9bc

• 7 Editions -- three LE, three RE, and one SP edition: http://www.helloproj...ail/HKCN-50656/
    • LE A will feature Hakkiri Shiyou ze MV
    • LE B will feature Oyogenai Mermaid MV
    • LE C will feature Aisare Route A or B? MV
    • SP Edition will feature "Shaka Shaka to Love", its instrumental and MV, plus the dance shots of the three title tracks
  • First single for the new members, first without Funaki Musubu
  • Hakkiri Shiyou ze is a cover of this song from Stardust☆Revue, and has been previewed in Kamiko's P-league show (twitter link here)

Tracklist

Spoiler

Track Information

Hakkiri Shiyouze (Let's be clear about this)
Lyrics, Composition: Kaname Nemoto
Arrangement: Suzuki Shunsuke

Oyogenai Mermaid (Mermaid that can't swim)
Lyrics: Izutsu Himi
Composition: Hoshibe Sho
Arrangement: Shoichiro Hirata

Aisare Route A or B? (To Be Loved Route A or B? -- Aisare Route is a play on words "Aisareru (To be Loved)" and "Route" and is quite popular with visual dating sim games where you choose which path you go for an ending)
Lyrics: Yamazaki Aoi
Composition and Arrangement: Yamazaki Shingo

Profile Photos http://www.helloproj...ngerme/profile/

Spoiler

New gen
Spoiler

Single Covers

Spoiler

Correct me if I'm wrong: the teaser narrated emotional feelings, cool dancing, and amazing formations. I think this single is worth checking out!

Untitled-1.jpg

#2 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 01:05 PM

What a great way to start my day, Can't wait!!, the new members looks amazing.

*Edit*

They shared this teaser video on their instagram account
https://www.instagra...d=1aan2y3hj4bqs

Aaaah they are amazing!

#3 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 02:20 PM

I was looking forward to being announced. I imagined that it would be the next group to release it, they have been slow, but I also imagine that it would be to make room for the Juice = Juice single.
I imagined that the next single of them would be all with black suits, except for the 9th Generation, who would go with white suits.
Very happy, really. The only thing is the date, which is a bit late but hey, we already have the single there. I hope the 9th generation makes a good debut and is a very good single, they deserve it.

If they release a triple "A" side, could it be that they no longer release another single in the year, or does it have nothing to do with it?

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#4 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 02:36 PM

Finally 9th gen debut XD Very pleased they releasing a triple A-Side. Don't like the outfits... :(

Waiting for some song previews. Good thing, the release date isn't this long away ;)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#5 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 04:29 PM

Rin is really a strong visual. Can't wait to hear the songs.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#6 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 04:46 PM

dango gumi are finally debuting :sob: super excited!!

#7 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 04:47 PM

^ Is she? I love her, but she needs to work on her facial expressions :/

(EDIT: nevermind, wrong Rin I guess...)

Super excited for this, I guess the blue/purpleish outfits are for the mermaid song and I am particularly interested in this one.

Funny how Take took the leader role after Ayacho, just as her hairstyle.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#8 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1226 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 05:29 PM

I'm so excited for this new singles! From what the members said about the songs I really can't wait. 

Layla...She looks so damn cool with the black outfit. Momona is cute! 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#9 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 07:30 PM

Summary of news articles from A @ Jplop:

News reports

ANGERME's new single is a triple A-side including a cover of Stardust☆Revue

New members Kawana Rin, Tamenaga Shion and Matsumoto Wakana joined the group in November last year, Funaki graduated in December the same year, and now the group has 10 members. This is the first single for the three new members and it is a triple A-sided single that includes a cover of Stardust Revue's song "Hakkiri Shiyouze" arranged in a funk style, the sentimental medium tune "Oyogenai Mermaid," and the mature JAZZY sounding song "Aisare Route A or B?" which was written by Yamazaki Aoi.

The new single will be available in limited edition versions A-C, SP, and CD-only versions A-C. The limited edition SP includes the song "SHAKA SHAKA TO LOVE", a tie-up song with "Ora2" whose music video was released on YouTube in November last year and became a hot topic.

Takeuchi comment:

This is the first single after new members joined the group, so I think we can show you a new ANGERME. We've made a cool and mature triple A-side single this time. We've also improved our dance skills more than ever, so I hope you'll look forward to seeing our performance.

Kamiko comment:

This triple A-side single is a song that will give you a chance to enjoy the new group of ANGERME members that have joined us! "Hakkiri Shiyouze", a cover song by Stardust☆Revue, is a cool and fun song typical of ANGERME. And then there's the sad "Oyogenai Mermaid" and the stylish "Aisare Route A or B?" I hope you can enjoy a variety of ANGERME songs, from the ones that feel like ANGERME to the ones that feel like the new ANGERME!

Kasahara comment:

The song "Hakkiri Shiyouze" was performed in all-black outfits with crisp and clear dances and formations. The song "Oyogenai Mermaid" is a sad love song, which is rare for ANGERME. The way we sang the song and their facial expressions together created a different and sad atmosphere.

The song "Aisare Route A or B?" is a mature song with jazz sound, and I personally tried to record it in a way I've never done before. I hope you will enjoy listening to the different types of songs! I hope that many people will pay attention to our first single after the addition of the three new members.

Tamenaga comment

This is the first single for me Kawana Matsumoto), so we're very excited to take our first step as ANGERME! We had a lot of difficulties in shooting the music video for the first time, but with the support of our seniors, we were able to create three songs that we can deliver to you with confidence! Please look forward to the new songs from our new 10-member ensemble!

Untitled-1.jpg

#10 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 08:21 PM

I keep forgetting we have two Rin now XD I meant Kerorin.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#11 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 05:38 AM

It's a miracle. 9th Gen is getting a debut single. T.T

Joking aside, I'm really excited to see a new single from them. ANGERME usually releases solid songs but like, I'm extra excited to see something new from them. Though that might stem from the wait time between the last single. ^^;

#12 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 07:23 AM

YES. I've been waiting for this announcement. I knew it'd probably come up next with 9th gen still needing to "complete" their debut. The pictures and titles have my attention.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#13 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:21 PM

Finally a new single!! 9th gen finally have their single debut!!!

#14 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:15 PM

The suits don't tell me much. They're fine, but I imagined something else. Seeing them in the MV, I'm sure they'll look much better. I like the 9th Generation ones. They are all 3 very pretty.

Rin Hashisako, I don't see her very favored with bangs like that and she is one of the ones I like the most.

I like to see Shion with her hair to the side.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

#15 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:50 PM

YES! I'm so ready to see 9th gen shine!!

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#16 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 09:32 AM

It's been long overdue, their last single was released almost a year ago...

That said, I am glad that it's a triple A-side! Their first in three years, though the last one was kind of a cheat, with a ballad version of a previously released song as one of its A sides.

But I must say that I am disappointed with this continuing trend of H!P groups releasing covers as their singles. Only this year we had three instances of that, with Downtown, Gekikara Love, and now this one. If it were only an occasional thing it would be fine, but this just screams lazy and uninspired to me. Not to mention that it's Angerme's first single with this new lineup and quite a crucial one at that after a series of graduations, and they go with a cover as the main A-side?  I really don't understand this decision...

Anyhow, I am excited for the other two songs. Based on the title and description alone Oyogenai Mermaid sounds like it'll be right up my alley, very excited for that one.

And I wonder what treatment the new gen will get. They pretty much have set roles with Wakana being the singer, Shion the dancer, and Rin the visual. I wonder if that will be reflected in this release.

I8dtEOy.gif

#17 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 05:03 PM

I keep forgetting we have two Rin now XD I meant Kerorin.

Because I haven't seen much of Angerme since the addition of the new gen, I am still not familiar with them and didn't even realize there were two Rins in the group now! So obviously my first thought went to Hashisako... Whom could look really beautiful if they were giving her some sort of a make over (new hairstyle, teach her how to change facial expressions).

New Rin is indeed a beauty. All three new members are actually, I can't wait to see them in MVs!

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#18 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 05:28 PM

Oyogenai Mermaid is soooo good! Kinda sounds like new gen is getting their "debut focus" here?

https://twitter.com/...0317466626?s=19

Hakkiri Shiyouze is decent i guess.

https://twitter.com/...2344599557?s=19

#19 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 06:19 PM

Oyogenai Mermaid is soooo good! Kinda sounds like new gen is getting their "debut focus" here?

https://twitter.com/...0317466626?s=19

Hakkiri Shiyouze is decent i guess.

https://twitter.com/...2344599557?s=19

Thanks for posting the excerpts.

The two songs don't tell me much, but I have to listen to them whole and better, for a definitive opinion.

It is true that of the two, Oyogenai Mermaid sounds better to me

Hakkiri Shiyouze, it sounds like Mirror, Mirror to me.

#20 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 08:41 PM

Excited for this single, loving both previews so far! :)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users