102 replies to this topic

#1 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 13334 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 08:17 AM

NEW GROUP
Morning Musume and Hello! Project leader Fukumura Mizuki made a surprise appearance at the end of the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2021 3gatsu ~Yell~ show on March 7, 2021 and made several announcements.

- A new Hello! Project group will be formed sometime this year (2021).
-- The current members of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei unit are confirmed as members.
-- More members will be added before the end of the year.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/12923

(The two additional announcements that did not involve the forming of the new group have been posted in the Kenshuusei Recitals 2021 thread, located here.)

CONFIRMED MEMBERS:
★ Yonemura Kirara
1OcOkjdm.jpg

★ Ishiguri Kanami
LoTVWDem.jpg

★ Kubota Nanami
vgCmTuCm.jpg

★ Saito Madoka
fMTzCnPm.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1453 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 08:38 AM

OMG best NEWS in a while!!! XD So happy!!! REALLY Really pleased with the members so far! <3 

Kirara OMG yes!, Nana-chan! <3 and even Madoka! I am excited who they add, and how much members will be add to the group.

Ah need a coffee for this good morning news :arrow:

Juice=Juice: Sayuki, Kanatomo, Riai Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Kiki

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Kassa, Rin  Morning Musume: Yokoyan, Homare, Mei, Maachan & Chii

#3 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3947 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 08:45 AM

:omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:

I'm so happy for them!!!

Kirara and Kanami's perseverance pays off!

Glad they are all going to debut together.

I was a little worried about Madoka because she was too old for the J=J/TF audition.

A new group was going to be her best chance the debut.

MM.'21-譜久村聖 J=J-金澤朋子  

TF-浅倉樹々 BYD-島倉りか 

A-川村文乃  KSS-中山夏月姫

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 13334 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 09:52 AM

Fan report, translated by A @ Jplop:

While the trainees were confused because the instrumental wasn't playing during the last song, Makoto appeared on stage, followed by Fukumura, and they had a live "report".

Kubota-san was already crying when her name was called, Yonemura-san was holding back tears, but Ishiguri-san, Saito-san were all in tears.
The tears running down their cheeks were beautiful!

https://twitter.com/...458301436948480

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#5 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 09:53 AM

deserved

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#6 rurupedia

rurupedia

annoying ruru oshi lmao

• Senpai
  • 1550 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:10 AM

i'm so happy omg!!!! kirara is finally debuting ;_; i've wanted the unit as a whole to debut for so long i can't believe it's happening. really hope they add a few more members too! i wish i had more to say but i'm just so excited i can't put it into words haha. looking forward to this though, can't wait to see what their concept is and everything

incredibly powerful beyooooonds stan

smn2AT0.png

ruru mei uutan wakana kishimon

zukky yuiyui moeka nappi

#7 tadase

tadase

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:12 AM

They deserve the new group rather than being added to an existing one! These girls are quite good as they are and I'm not surprised we're finally getting a new group!

I feel some H!P Audition applicants may be joining this group after going thru 1-3mos of being in KSS after their auditions

The "new group" announcement feels so vague though. Given the flexibility of the BEYOOOOONDS concept as a supergroup, are they going to be added in there as a new unit group or is it really a new group altogether?

87-Fw6-V-u-u4-R5ggi-min.gif

#8 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:13 AM

I don't know whether I should be happy or worried. I mean BEYOOOONDS's 2 singles have high sales, but I predict that more money should be poured to promote them more and more to fans as of right now. There are two main points: how high is the probability for this new group to get a major debut? Does the company have enough budget to get this group to major debut? I agree that they have little chance to shine if they are chosen as audition winners instead, but making a new group at this time is a risky business here.

#9 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:32 AM

Awww yes I’m so happy they’ve finally decided to form a new group! It’ll be interesting to see who they add. Big sigh of relief for Kirara and the other girls, especially Madoka!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Wakana // Rei, Riai // Rika, Momohime

Yonemura Kirara, Hirayama Yuki, Yofu Runo

#10 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 13334 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:44 AM

Touki: I wouldn't worry. UF just moved most of their offices to a building of much newer construction in a more known business district, they seem just fine financially. And I don't think it's very likely the new group gets a major debut before next year anyway; I'm guessing they'll take most of this year to finalize the lineup, slowly release details, and generally promote the idea/members, and there's always the chance they start with indie releases.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#11 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 524 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 11:50 AM

I think this is "Ichioka Factory" all over again: some of these girls were probably thinking about leaving (group auditions often lead older KSS / those who fail it to reconsider their status), so the purpose of this announcement is to get them to stay so that they will debut.

I think BEYOOOOONDS is at full capacity rn so it's going to be an entirely new group. :)

#12 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5076 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 12:58 PM

Congratulations to the debuting members! I'm looking forward to what kind of music they'll release. We do need a cute group, but the girls don't strike me as such. Maybe a more dance based EDM group, now that MM matures?

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3980 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 01:09 PM

Congratulations. None of my favorites are there, but i do hope it means they're keeping Natsume for Tsubaki ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2. Chisaki 3.Kaede A: 1.Ayano 2.Rikako 3.Rin JJ: 1.Akari 2.Ruru 3.Riai TF: 1.Mizuho 2.Saori 3.Yumeno Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Honoka 3.Minami

#14 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 13334 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 01:12 PM

Announcement on the official site.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/12923

Unless I'm mistaken, it says they're looking to form a "new group following BEYOOOOONDS" (so after/separate, no need to worry about that), and that they plan to add members and decide details within the year.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#15 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Supporting Risa till the end

• Senpai
  • 684 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 02:50 PM

I'm so happy for the KSS unit, and I'm really excited for the new group. 

I need NakaYamada + Yuki to debut too.

KAT-TUN's mother and Hyphen since 2008

15th anniversary starts!

Supporting Risamaru and TF till the end 

#16 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5271 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 03:20 PM

They are trying to put today's announcement in tomorrow's H!P Dream. Can't wait!

https://twitter.com/...541886843998214

#17 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 03:26 PM

Finally! I was worried that some girls from the unit leave before this annoucement, and maybe this is another reason for the J=J and TF audition, maybe they add their strongest or most popular trainees yo this new group. I'M HYPPING.

#18 Jenksy

Jenksy

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 572 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 03:35 PM

Called it! So so happy for them! Between all of the auditions happening I hope we get alot of new KSS to replace all of the ones who are likely to debut!

#19 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2759 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 05:27 PM

wow, feel excited and didn't expect the announcement,, i think my fave is Madoka,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2020 IS CLOSED!!!

SEE THE RESULT AT http://www.hello-onl...-election-2020/page-4

#20 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 8060 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 06:10 PM

My prediction for the new group will be a group with an "idol-y" image that currently only Tsubaki Factory comes close to being......all others being so performance oriented (MM=precision, anju=dynamic, JJ=vocals, Beyo=theatrics) that they hardly fit the category of "idol" anymore. The one thing H!P is missing is a group that would be equally at home working in a maid cafe. And Kirara Factory already seems to be like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users