• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 13334 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 06:26 AM

The fifteen years fact is shocking and makes me feel old as heck. :lol: I'm really happy for them though.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#102 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 946 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 12:23 PM

I'm not surprised that it outsold most albums in the Platinum Era (which I considered the worst line-up in MM history).

Honey, how do you get that most of the times your posts makes me want to hug the shit out of you? XD

Mod note: violence is not the answer.

#103 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 12:28 PM

^^ I’m laughing so hard omg!!! I felt the same way when I read that — Platinum era is THE best Momusu era in terms of performance ability and I think they had some really amazing music during that time. Only downside is the fact that Momusu was so AiReina focused, I would have liked it better if they’d been more equal. Otherwise, incredible lineup.
I like to draw/paint H!P members and other J-celebs. You can find my art here:
Instagram: @mackenziesartofficial
Facebook: Mackenzie’s Art
Website and Blog: https://mackenziesar...press.com/blog/

#104 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5076 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:27 PM

I guess I get where they're coming from though, it definitely was the worst selling line up.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#105 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3093 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 02:17 PM

How could you consider the era that gave us epic concert moments like this to be the worst?

#106 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3947 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:53 PM

WOAH! this should definitely be in the H!P Unpopular Opinions thread.

I'm not surprised that it outsold most albums in the Platinum Era (which I considered the worst line-up in MM history).

I admit the 8th gen as a whole was not well recieved by the wotas, but the entire Platinum Era being the worst?!?!

I suggest going back and watching the Morning Musume Concert Tour 2010 Aki ~Rival Survival~ concert.

Anyways; concidering the current situation, these are really great numbers without the usual in-person promo push.

MM.'21-譜久村聖 J=J-金澤朋子  

TF-浅倉樹々 BYD-島倉りか 

A-川村文乃  KSS-中山夏月姫

#107 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1910 posts

Posted Today, 04:09 AM

Don't get me wrong, I still consider Golden Era the best era of all time. They were the most balanced line-up regarding all factors: performances, personalities, themes, etc. I never consider performances the only factor to determine whether the line-up is good or not. This line-up is quite good to me, and about this album, I just wish there were more non-Tsunku songs, since they will make the album more fun to hear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users