• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#21 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 08:18 AM

^ Probably nothing especially, but sometimes the stylists post about their work on insta or twitter - maybe whoever did the styling will say something.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#22 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 08:50 AM

The good thing: We only have to wait 1 1/2 month till release :w00t:  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#23 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 10:01 AM

Judging by the arrangers alone this is probably going to be a raw power album, with snappy beats and several effects. 

Thank you for this post of yours! I don't know much about the arrangers, but reading through your list and seeing which other songs they have done, I am now very excited about this album. ^_^ I usually like Tsunku's songs, so that's a plus for me, too. 

I like the covers, too. They are simple, but the colors work really well together and the girls look stunning. <3

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#24 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 10:29 AM

First press purchase bonus goods. Sample images will be released as designs are finalized.

■ Original A4 Clear File
- Tower Records
- HMV
- Tsutaya Records
- Other Stores (will be updated as decided)

■ Mega Jacket (of 2 types)
- Amazon.co.jp

■ Original Acrylic Smartphone Stand
- Seven Net Shopping

■ Original Acrylic Key holder
- Rakuten Books

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#25 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:58 PM

^^ Thank you for reading it! :) I think the style will follow MM's recent releases well, but we might have one or two surprises (TIME IS MONEY sounds like it :lol:)

^Oh, acrylic stands/keyholders? That's a nice bonus, considering how popular these are.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#26 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 11:12 AM

Bigger covers:

Spoiler

Judging by the arrangers alone this is probably going to be a raw power album, with snappy beats and several effects. 

Egami Kotaro
- Aishite Nan ga Warui!?
- TIME IS MONEY!
- Futari wa Abekobe

Egami prudices some kind of R&B/Hip Hop/club sound. His most recent work within H!P is Anju's Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY, but he has also arranged Juice's Dream Road, the KSS's Onna no Sono, and Berryz' Motto Zutto and 1oku 3zenman Sou Diet Oukoku.

Hirata Shoichiro
- Nakimushi My Dream
- Junjou Evidence
- Kono Mama!
- LOVEpedia

Hirata originally comes from dance games like DDR and Beatmania, but he has arranged tons of H!P songs. Not gonna mention them all, but take a look at his wikia page.
Like, there are some real legends among his work. Crazy Kanzen na Otona, Suki Sugite Baka Mitai, Aitai Aitai Aitai na, Glass no Pumps, Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun, Kono Chikyuu, Onna to Otoko, Koi wa Accha Accha, Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku, Shiroi Tokyo... (as well as Hello History, which I personally love :ph34r:)
I guess that not every song can be absolutely perfect when you work on so many things. Personally I didn't really like Junjou Evidence, but LOVEpedia was great. He's probably my favourite arranger on this album, so I have high hopes.*

*I also know that arrangers, lyricists and componists work with strict guidelines so it all depends on what management wants for MM at the moment. But hey, LOVEpedia was already right up my alley.

Suzuki Shunsuke
- Hey! Unfair Baby (linking the song since it's been some time)
- Ningen Kankei No way way

(Skipping Suzuki since we already know the two songs.)

And of course Okubo Kaoru, who has arranged most of MM's recent singles:
- Gyuusaretai Dake nanoni
- Shinjiru Shika!
- KOKORO&KARADA
- Jinsei Blues
- Ren'ai Destiny ~Hon'ne wo Ronjitai~
- Seishun Night

From what we've heard of Renai Destiny it already reminds me of Ai Surrender. Shinjiru Shika! will be interesting, but I think this one might go more into the EDM direction again.

Really interesting! Thanks for writing this up :)

TqH7Qlk.gif

#27 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 09:04 PM

And Tsunku seems pretty confident in this album.
"Tsunku said it was an issue of timing: they've been preparing this album from the time "15, Thank you too" was released. He feels like this is a well-cooked and seasoned album, compared to when things are thrown together—he thinks we can properly relax and enjoy this album.

He also emphasizes the fact he doesn't like creating "maniac works," and hasn't done so since Morning Musume debuted. In other words, he never creates anything self-satisfying as a producer or to purposefully boost an artist['s ego]. He's always playing the offense.

Momusu's true pleasure is the fact everyone accepts what they do: from kindergarteners to adults. This is why I named the album as such: I felt like this is what J-POP truly is. I have the confidence this is something you can give to anyone who asks to listen to J-POP in 2021." - @JPN_ENG_Kanda

Thanks for the translation. He sounds very confident here, but I don't have any confidence in him anymore. Momusu is awesome, but recent songs written for them by Tsunku are meh, so I won't bite his bait.

Anyway, the covers look quite good to me.

#28 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 10:30 PM

That's always funny how every taste are in our world. Like really any possible. Last 5 years of Tsunku's song are just amazing, exactly what i love and can expect. Perfect score in fact. I love all of them minus one, A gonna was in fact the only track which never succeeded in having any effect on my brain. That's really strange when I think about it because i can't think of any other Tsunku song that didn't work in the long run with me. So i'm confident about this album. Can't wait.

#29 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 10:55 PM

I tend to like album songs more than the generic singles we're getting most of the time, so i'm a bit more optimistic, but i don't expect anything mind blowing either XD At this point, i'm just hoping for something decent with lines for 15th gen so they can get something to work with during concert until someone leave.

Their previous album was a good surprise, though. There was like... 1 or 2 new songs i didn't like, but pretty solid release.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#30 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 10:37 AM

Promotion events.

Individual 2shot cheki, autograph, and long talk session events will be held on 5/1 and 6/5 (lottery through forTUNE music purchase of the album)

http://www.helloproj...ee1d41681bf3146

More Limista online autograph events will also be held; order deadline from 2/25 at 9 p.m. to 3/14 11:59 p.m.

More detailed translated info & directions on how to participate here:

https://twitter.com/...779622438060032

<Group Visual: Color Paper Ver.>
3/25
1. 18:00~ Fukumura Mizuki, Yamazaki Mei
2. 19:30~ Sato Masaki, Kitagawa Rio
3. 21:00~ Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura

3/29
1. 18:00~ Nonaka Miki, Okamura Homare
2. 19:30~ Ikuta Erina, Kaga Kaede
3. 21:00~ Makino Maria, Haga Akane

3/30
1. 18:00~ Yokoyama Reina, Morito Chisaki

<Solo Visual: Color Paper Ver.>
3/30
1. 19:30~ Fukumura Mizuki, Makino Maria
2. 21:00~ Masaki, Oda Sakura

3/31
1. 18:00~ Ishida Ayumi, Okamura Homare
2. 19:30~ Nonaka Miki, Kitagawa Rio
3. 21:00~ Ikuta Erina, Haga Akane

4/1 
2. 19:00~ Morito Chisaki, Yamazaki Mei
3. 20:30~ Kaga Kaede, Yokoyama Reina

http://www.helloproj...6bf4f233d489975

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#31 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 08:37 AM

Idol36bou will host a "16th~That's J-POP~" talk show special at Tower Records Shibuya CUTUP STUDIO, with Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina as guests. Streaming live over Tower Records TV on 4/12. There will be no audience as a corona preventive; those that purchase the album at Tower Records (in person or online) during the appropriate period of time (the period of time to order differs per store and online) will get an 'application ticket' to view the show.

K307tCdl.jpg

http://www.helloproj...3c3437e27456467

https://tower.jp/art...2021/02/23/0702

http://towershibuya.jp/towerrecordstv

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#32 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 05:46 PM

Performance of Ren'ai Destiny ~Hon'ne wo Ronjitai~ (恋愛Destiny~本音を論じたい~)

Not sure I like it yet. Time will tell...

Melody Feel kinda like a "Kindai University" Tsunku song (I love them). I don't undersand the Lyrics so have no clues about that part.

#33 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 06:35 PM

I like the chiptune in the background. It's not that catchy, but pretty round overall.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#34 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 07:25 PM

I was hoping they would use this opportunity to push 15th gen but outside of Mei... That's dissapointing. The song itself is not bad, just not that interesting.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#35 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 01:14 AM

An average song at best. Could grow on me like Junjou Evidence, but it's certainly not great. At least Reina had a solo! And Akane... in the second part :/ 

MRkgm6i.png

#36 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 08:35 AM

Sample images have been released for the album bonus items.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/12840/

A4 clearfiles by store.

V18CHZf.jpg

Amazon.jp mega jackets.

g3nOfy6.jpg

7net acrylic phone stand.

Xt1ZYj8.jpg

Rakuten Books keyholder.

9up1Sie.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#37 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 07:35 PM

radio preview of Renai Destiny

https://twitter.com/...347460330205187

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#38 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 01:08 AM

That Tsutaya poster could've been so much better as an album cover, why they didn't pick that one :(

Untitled-1.jpg

#39 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 01:05 PM

Album preview (Except the unit songs). The last line of the 1st song sounds like Rio (Or Mizuki, not sure XD) .

The songs are not bad, just not really impressive.

#40 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 01:15 PM

ok i like all the new tracks in the preview but ESPECIALLY the first track, i can't stop listening to the clip of it lol. i wrote elsewhere that it feels like a fusion of cool by weki meki and blue moon by gyeongree; this kind of sound is everything i've wanted from momusu edm, i love it a lot and i can't wait to hear the full song when the album's out. i'm a little sad there was no preview of time is money since i'm really excited to hear that one, but i guess that just makes it even more of a surprise for when the album's out lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users