• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 06:45 PM

i know there's the unreleased h!p songs thread but i mean stuff as in like, really obscure songs that'll probably never see the light of day ever. like those 2 lilpri days that never got released and maachan's song that she deleted. there probably isn't much out there that's known in the fandom but i'm curious about it so uhh, if anyone knows any obscure unreleased stuff feel free to post lol

#2 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 08:12 PM

I heard rumors of a Morning Musume song originally it was suppose to be released after Pyoco Pyoco Ultra it was a prototype Renai Hunter it was said that the lyrics was different and the tune sounded more like a Bubblegum Pop Song i'm not sure what the name of the single was some have said it was The Poppu Musume or Morning POP POP? i'm not sure 

#3 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 09:05 AM

It technically isn't unreleased since it was later given to Buono! for their mini album "partenza", but "FrankincenseΨ" (フランキンセンスΨ) was the only original song by H!P Kansai group SI☆NA. As far as I remember they literally only performed it twice before disbanding, then it was given to Buono! (and I don't believe it was ever performed again).

All we have of the original SI☆NA version is this fanrec.

Not H!P directly, but closely related:

- I'm pretty sure LovendoЯ had a good sized chunk of unreleased songs they'd performed live before disbanding.

- Okai Chisato's "Haha no Kyoukun" was supposed to released digitally sometime in 2017/2018. It just.. wasn't.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#4 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 03:40 PM

As I recall, during a rather long wait between singles at some point back in the early Platinum era, someone on 2ch posted a very elaborate piece about a supposed upcoming Morning Musume single titled "Buddha is the Light of the World," complete, I think, with a dummied-up screenshot of a pre-release listing at HMV or Tower.  It was all fake, but it kept everybody entertained for about a week.  :c18:

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#5 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 03:59 PM

oh wow i've heard of sina, though only because one of their members went to nmb48 lol. it's cool the song lived on in another form at least?

and lovendor is a sad case, i've always seen them more like an idol group than a band but i wish they got to release more stuff since tanaka reina is so cool.

#6 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 07:58 PM

Say has anyone hear of W3: Faithful & Momo LOVE

#7 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 08:41 AM

"Momo LOVE" doesn't immediately sound familiar, but W's "W3" album even has it's own Lost Media Wiki page. :lol:

https://lostmediawik..._pop_duo;_2006)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#8 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 06:46 PM

oh wow, i guess it does qualify as lost media even if it was kinda sorta released in some form lol. wonder if we'll ever see the whole album released but i doubt it

#9 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 09:31 PM

MOMO Love was a song for Morning Musume during the platinum era

#10 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 10:35 PM

Huh. Never heard of Momo Love either.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#11 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 12:28 AM

That's weird on a article on Tumblr i remember reading the person said in his nostalgic memories of the Platinum Era i describe the single as Colorfully Pink with cherry blossom trees Hearts, & The Word LOVE everywhere and the members would have been wearing Kimono outfits, School uniforms, & 50 or 60's Dresses with them wearing different color Heels, & Wearing Biker Jackets and he said that both Ai, Sayumi, & Reina got most of the lines he said it never got through production stages although he said it was filmed mainly the scenes with the School uniforms, & Biker Jackets was filmed but the scenes with Kimono outfits & 50's or 60's dresses he is unsure

#12 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 02:23 AM

Sounds great, but also way too high budget for H!P :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#13 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 05:45 AM

(18) Ooki ni. Machibata Kara... (Hello! Project 2006 Summer Concert) - YouTube

Even though this is a cover, it was performed at least twice, once here and during Ongaku Gatas' Come Together tour.

I would've said Juliet Juliet but it did eventually get released years down the line XD

#14 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 09:05 AM

but still if MOMO Love was to happen it may have been one of the most popular singles in Japan and H!P and J-pop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users