Photo

Hello Pro Kenshuusei Recitals 2021

Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido Recitals Happyoukai Events Concerts Shindan Test 2021

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#21 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 11:55 AM

Shindan test performing order (source)

Spoiler

#22 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 12:46 PM

Thanks Nayok-Kihara and Kakkowarui for the information!

I can't wait to watch the shindan test. 

The choice of songs is interesting. I'm really interested in Yulia, Kisaki, Ayana, Sakura and Ichika performances.

Ichigo seems to have chosen a song she CAN sing, that's good, she used to choose songs that were too difficult for her. I hope she will debut, I would be sad if she leave. 

Wait...Ichigo will be 15th? XD AGAIN! 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#23 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 01:31 PM

I went to the KSS live in Nakano this afternoon, and it was so, so enjoyable :good:

I like the new song "Kimi no Toujou". It's kinda a funky and up-tempo song.

They also really, really did a good job singing "Animal Land" this time. Although the song has grown on me, their performances in the MV, on Harosute, and at Hina Fes of Animal Land didn't really impress me a whole lot... and I don't know if it was that they just nailed the notes really well this time, or the mix by the audio technician was spot on or something... but the last sabi gave me massive goosebumps. It was awesome!

I felt really bad for Yuki that she got injured before this really important live though... she was wearing a bandage on her right ankle, and only performed in some of the songs :(

2021 Shindan Test solo song choices (NOT in order; they do the performance order drawing during the evening show):
Spoiler

Yes, you are right about it being that version of the song. She specifically said it was that version when she announced her song ^-^

I really like the courage that Sakura is showing by taking on that really tough to sing well song... but it might backfire on her. Sakura said on stage that the reason she chose it is because she believes singing is her weakness, and she wanted to take that song on as a challenge to get better at singing. Unfortunately there isn't much dancing in the song though, so she's unlikely to get selected for the best dancer award, although she is great at dancing.

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#24 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 01:35 PM

I love the song choices this year! This is my favorite time of the year haha!
It's going to be even more important for them because this will be like their auditions for three differant groups

#25 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 02:41 PM

Oooh, looking forward to the rest as usual!
But seriously, since when does Yulia ever choose a song that really fits her? She did SEXY SEXY last year and won a "healing award". Lol

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#26 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 04:53 PM

Disappointed that no one chose a C-ute song, but super excited to see how Yulia handles Are you happy?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#27 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 09:51 PM

Really looking forward to Yuki, Runo, Kisaki and Karin's performances!

Also...Runo chose a Juice=Juice song. I wonder what that means. :lol:

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#28 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 11:56 PM

^
Runo chose a Juice=Juice song last year as well. Sayuki was the H!P member she looked up to the most. Maybe she still feels the same way too? I'm going to her event on Tuesday in Nagoya, and am very curious as to who she will say is the senpai she looks up to the most, if they are asked that question.

I think she's a fan of J=J in general though as well. She was very visibly happy and excited on the stage when Ishiyama Sakura announced her song selection.

Runo would do well in Juice, but her vocal talent is more needed in Tsubaki or the new group, IMO. I think she's certainly going to debut, and will be happy whereever she ends up though :)
Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#29 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 08:18 AM

Here's the performance order and song choice list on the official site.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/13089/

zeroyon: Thank you for confirming that it was the Juice=Juice version! Definitely seems like a risky move for her since she isn't the best singer, but maybe she'll surprise us (either way I hope she's proud of herself afterwards).

Fanrec of the noon show (Team White & Team Tamamushi "Watashi ga.." at 29:41 , new song "Kimi no Toujou" at 1:03:31).

Fanrec of the evening Team Kurenai & Team Tamamushi "Watashi ga.." performances.

Yulia (Team White) actually sounded pretty good on Sayuki's "Watashi ga.." parts though.  :ph34r:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#30 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 02:06 PM

Thanks for sharing :)

I love the new song. Some girls sound great. I reeeally can't wait for the shindan test.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#31 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 09:45 PM

I'm excited to see the Shindan song choices! Kisaki choosing a Berryz song again is great...she seems to be a fan! And VERY BEAUTY is very impressive, when sung well. I'm hoping she'll get into the new group, tbh.

#32 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 05:17 AM

Guys, have you heard the song Runo will sing (it's a lesser known J=J song that I had to look up)? That intro is going to be epic!

#33 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 06:16 AM

^

I had to also look it up because Yuhane did an imitation of Karin a couple of years ago with that song.

I hope Runo goes out there and kills it!

Said imitation.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#34 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 05:13 PM

That's one of my favorite songs due to that opening. Super excited now!

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

#35 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 03:22 AM

^

I'm also really looking forward to Runo's performance of that song!

Looking at the songs that each member chose, and thinking about how the song will gel with each member's strengths and weaknesses... I predict that Runo, Kisaki, Momo, or Yuki will win the best performance award.

I might be totally wrong though, and that's what makes this fun! :)

...it might or might not be a coincidence as well that those members are some of my favorites in the KSS ^^;

I hope they announce that the Jitsuryoku Shindan Test will be livestreamed. Hopefully the announcement will be made this week!

Also... there is a lot of footage from the lives at Nakano in the latest episode of Harodori:

https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1L64y1i7mN

That Harodori crew from TV Tokyo works so hard to get recent footage in the latest episodes.... it's really appreciated!  :good:

#36 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 06:04 AM

I could definitely see one of those four snagging Best Performance. I think Natsume has a pretty decent shot this year too.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#37 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 10:33 AM

The Shindan Test on 5/3 has been canceled due to the new government COVID measures. They are working on adjusting to distribution with no audience for a later date, details eventually to be announced on the official site.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/13119

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#38 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 01:31 PM

*sad face*

#39 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 02:37 PM

It is sad, but at least they'll try to figure out a way with no audience, like last year.

#40 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 02:49 AM

Noooo :(

I hope they hold the Shindan Test before they announce which Kenshuusei are joning the new group, JJ, or Tsubaki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users