Photo

Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS ON 7/7]

Audition Juice=Juice Tsubaki Factory Hello! Project

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#101 carl Turh

carl Turh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:01 PM

I think they will go for the younger girls for both groups and let the older girls to form a new unit, in that aspect Natsume should join this new unit, I can already see her being promoted as the ace or the visual member of the group, even if I agree that she has the perfect image for Tsubaki

It is all about the next Shindan Test, if the younger girls like Yuki, Runo and Karin show some good improvement from last year's perfomances they will probably end up being chosen, if not them probably they will prioritize the girls coming from the audition 

#102 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 09:43 AM

More twitter promo, ft. Yamagishi Riko and Kudo Yume.

Edit: Twitter promo with Uemura Akari and Akiyama Mao.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#103 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 08:17 AM

The application deadline has now officially passed.

Unlike past audition sites, this one doesn't have a News/Latest Info section so I'm unsure about where or if we'll get the round updates like we usually do.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#104 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:51 AM

Subbed video of Yamagishi Riko and Kudo Yume talking about the types of members they hope join.

https://twitter.com/...314459693797377

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#105 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 01:55 AM

Lurkette did a great translation of the article with interviews with Miki, Moe and Miyo: http://www.hello-onl...ble-discussion/
(Thanks so much!)

It feels like H!P is doing damage control from Risa’s scandal, and the fact that girls can’t choose to debut in which group tells me that maybe they held this audition joint because they’re afraid girls won’t apply to Tsubaki. And the fact that so much of the interview emphasized how supportive all of H!P is.

It was nice to read about the good times the girls had in H!P and their growth, and I do hope they attract a lot of great talent with this audition.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#106 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 09:13 AM

Lurkette did a great translation of the article with interviews with Miki, Moe and Miyo: http://www.hello-onl...ble-discussion/
(Thanks so much!)

It feels like H!P is doing damage control from Risa’s scandal, and the fact that girls can’t choose to debut in which group tells me that maybe they held this audition joint because they’re afraid girls won’t apply to Tsubaki. And the fact that so much of the interview emphasized how supportive all of H!P is.

It was nice to read about the good times the girls had in H!P and their growth, and I do hope they attract a lot of great talent with this audition.

Read the article and they really wrote lovely about H!P junior and sendai relationships.  :blush:

Love H!P even more now

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#107 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 11:39 AM

(Thanks so much!)

I noticed that the chemistry between members in H!P groups is really great. Usually for big groups, there are usually more unhealthy competitions, but it doesn't apply to H!P groups. There were exceptions though, but they could be controlled.

Also, I agree with the way they organize the audition because if they separate the audition for each group, they cannot find anyone for TF due to not enough applicants. That's the way to find a member who's willing to work with others well.

#108 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 02:07 AM

It's actually interesting to me that there isn't more rivalry between the groups, considering how they technically do have different fates. It's nice to be honest.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#109 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 11:32 AM

Also, I agree with the way they organize the audition because if they separate the audition for each group, they cannot find anyone for TF due to not enough applicants. That's the way to find a member who's willing to work with others well.

I wonder if they'll find a girl that wanted to join one group, gets picked for the other one and then just ends up rejecting them - I mean we did see that happen in the H!P audition where Kubota, Tamenaga and Yulia were added, where that one girl out of the 8 just said no because they didn't end up in any group but KSS

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#110 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 04:34 PM

I would think that for an aspiring girl who want to be an idol, to be able to debut in a group within H!P, no matter which, is a chance that is too good to be refused. For me, for them to refuse a chance to debut is something unthinkable. ^^; Unless maybe for some reason they expect to be a shoo-in in some other major, more popular group outside H!P, which in that case may be understandable. Tashima Meru for example. (although I believe in her case she quit during training camp)

Refusing Kenshuusei-ship is also understandable. If you're aiming to join H!P, Kenshuusei may provide better chance, but there is a sense of uncertainty there. If they want to debut right away, doesn't matter where, there are plenty of opportunities outside even if it isn't as 'prestigious'.

#111 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 05:56 PM

There's also the financial matters to consider, a debut means a regular salary, as well as any outside work that might come along. I think it's been talked about before that there have been girls who wanted to join h!p, but spending years in KSS with only a possibility of debut wasn't a viable option for them (even more so if they don't live in Tokyo). 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#112 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 08:12 PM

There very well could be girls currently in the KSS with dreams of joining a certain group.

The only person I can think of that could have actually refused a debut is Kaga Kaede,

she had her heart set on joining MM and never gave up on that dream.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#113 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 02:54 AM

Kaede actually auditioned for other groups too lol

also the KSS have to pay their fee which another factor that could contribute into them rejecting the position (i would expect cases like the h!p audition finalists to get the position for free or something but i really doubt it lol)

#114 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 02:58 AM

There's also the financial matters to consider, a debut means a regular salary, as well as any outside work that might come along. I think it's been talked about before that there have been girls who wanted to join h!p, but spending years in KSS with only a possibility of debut wasn't a viable option for them (even more so if they don't live in Tokyo). 

Yes, as you mentioned, there have been KSS that decided to quit the KSS due to financial reasons, because Up Front doesn't pay the transportation expenses for KSS to go to and from their lessons.
It's the main reason why Hashimoto Momoko decided to leave the KSS, and then audition as a challenger for Last Idol, since TWIN PLANET pays for the transportation costs even for challengers or temporary members that haven't become full members yet. It's also one of the main reasons why Goto Sayaka left, including the 8 hour roundtrip commute to the closest KSS lesson location at that time.

It's too bad that it looks like there isn't going to be a show that focuses on the people auditioning for J=J and Tsubaki. I really enjoyed the AmebaTV H!P 20th Anniversary Shin Member Audition show that they did a few years ago...

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#115 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 01:28 PM

Not sure if it have anything to do with the auditions but Tsubaki Factory will make an announcement on March 25th.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#116 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 02:32 PM

That's certainly possible! I doubt the audition is over yet, otherwise Juice=Juice would have announced an announcement (lol) too. But maybe they already decided on KSS that will join the group :)

Or maybe a new single :ph34r: I'll gladly take that too!

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#117 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 02:43 PM

I think they might announce that round 1 of the audition is over, as this would be along the same timeline as the previous auditions. But I think it’s more likely it’s a new single.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#118 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 05:03 PM

Either a new single or a new photobook. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#119 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 06:09 PM

Or maybe a new album? That would be a cool way to wait the next members so they can get a propre debut single. But i think it would be really cool if they already decided to include a KSS and there's a 2nd group of 2nd gen with newbies announced later (Give me Natsume in Tsubaki for the love of god XD)

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#120 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 06:23 PM

A new album would be great! They haven't had one since 2018, and there's been 3 singles since then (only 3... :unsure:). I do think a new single is more likely, though.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users