Photo

[03/03] Beyooooonds 2nd single Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujyanakatta!

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#21 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 09:07 AM

thats weird, i think nnn was the better main a-side :/ doesn't really matter that much tho so i don't really mind lol

#22 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 09:40 PM

^ we haven't  listened to the other songs though...i know its a cover but Go Waist and Go West are fairly different (most like a sample over an actual cover) so i guess we can expect the same for Gekikara LOVE

maybe they expected a better reception for NNN and didn't quite get it:/

#23 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 12:03 AM

Maybe. Fortunately nowadays there's all a-sides so they won't have a Chokkan 2 / Koi wa Hassou situation :ph34r:

That being said, the original is already a bop, and I have high hopes for Beyooooonds' version.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#24 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 12:20 PM

NNN is just what they have already done last year. For their début all that "speaking phases" was new and funny, now they have to move on and offer... music... NNN is forgiveable very very fast, like DNA, but even more fast lol, you don't listen them in the long time, they are not tied with that spécial strange musical émotions which make you love it for the rest of your life like it was the first time you listen them, and that's normaly what we love in Hp, their real strength. So I understand why they changed the A side.

#25 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 12:24 PM

eh, i would've understood it more if it wasn't a cover. seems a little weird to me to switch the main a-side to something that's a cover when there's 2 other a-sides that were made in house. but well in that same regard, they're all still a-sides, so it doesn't really matter that much lol. i assume if h!p wasn't doing multiple a-sides in another universe we would've just gotten these songs as their own singles in quick succession so it's cool we're getting them closer together anyway (and on the same single rather than separate ones). though i do wish the a-side hadn't changed still lolol

kinda unrelated, but can the thread title be changed to update the a-side switch? idk if op's on tho

#26 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 12:49 PM

I found NNN meh at best so i'm glad they changed the order. Looking forward to the cover of that song cause the original is so good.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#27 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:07 PM

gekikara love radio rip is out!!!! here's an mp3 dl for it if the upload goes down

i love it so much!!!! lmao everywhere i've been talking about it i've been calling it idol techno, but that isn't really quite true since it's not EXACTLY techno but i hear the influence at least. it's also kinda super vaguely eurobeat but i think everything is eurobeat these days lol. also is it just me or does it sound like a berryz song???? specifically sakura wa raku sa. but anyway its really good!!!! also that uutan line made me so happy

#28 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 06:26 PM

LMAO! At least now I know what the song reminded me of - Smile's Butterfly!

But that's definitely not what I expected. I hope they get a whacky MV to match.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#29 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 08:16 PM

Pretty good though i like the original better. Can't wait to see the MV.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#30 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 09:47 PM

The disappointement is real, especially after having waited so long...

Still having the biggest hope for the CHICA TETSU song!!

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#31 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 10:47 PM

I'm also a Stardom fan, and it sounds like Odeo Tai's former entrance music.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#32 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 11:13 PM

LMAO! At least now I know what the song reminded me of - Smile's Butterfly!

But that's definitely not what I expected. I hope they get a whacky MV to match.

My thoughts exactly!!
I'm really loving it so far ❤️

#33 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 02:00 AM

omg i haven't heard butterfly in so long lol, i definitely hear it tho!!! i think it's the kinda 2000s sound to it (well butterfly was late 90s but close enough) but less bubblegum-y if that makes sense? idk where i'm going with this but i hear it lol (also butterfly slaps)

hoping for the mv soon?? probably next month tho. but since we've already gotten 2 of the songs can they PLEASE drop the profiles at least like if i have to see the album profiles one more time i will lose it /j

#34 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 04:36 PM

I can totally hear the Butterfly. On the whole, it's giving me Berryz circa 2008 vibes. Expecting a wacky video.

#35 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 04:47 PM

yep, i mean i'm one to talk but i definitely hear the 2000s vibe with it and it's a lot of fun. hoping we get something stupidly fun for the video like go waist was lol

#36 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 05:55 PM

They were right in choosing Gekikara as the main A, it's a lot more enjoyable to listen to compare to Now Now Ningen. It's so 2000s Eurovision nostalgic. It's such an earworm. Can't wait to see how they'll do the MV for this!

Untitled-1.jpg

#37 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 12:37 PM

Kokoro talking about "Gekikara LOVE";

"She mentions that the song itself is really BEYOOOOONDS-like, and the song even has "roles" (which are a secret as of right now)"

https://twitter.com/...035171147517952

Curious about that, and what the costumes will be like. Also now very interested in hearing "Konna..", since we barely know anything about it.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#38 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 03:53 PM

ooh i heard about the roles thing, seems like they're doing a little skit for it or sth? really excited :0 and yeah theres like nothing about konna so hoping we get more info on it soon. i wonder if it's meganeverse based?

#39 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 05:09 PM

oh forgot to mention this, but the other day kashiwagi yuki from akb48 announced a new solo single, and it releases the same day as this. i wonder how much it'll impact the sales, since yukirin is a super popular member and this is her first single in like 7 years. plus with covid it's even more uncertain so idk, guess we'll have to wait and see? lol

#40 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 09:58 PM

That's interesting. My first instinct is that she won't sell as well - she barely broke 100k in 2013 and I feel as if she is not as popular now? But then again her agency has way more reach so...hard to say. I'm hoping Beyooooonds will sell better of course.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users