Photo

[03/03] Beyooooonds 2nd single Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujyanakatta!

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#1 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 04:27 PM

BEYOOOOONDS second single is a triple A-side
"Now Now Ningen" / "Gekikara LOVE" / "Konna Hazujyanakatta!" will be released on March 3rd, 2021.

7 Versions in total, Regular A, B, C, Limited A, B, C, vitamin (LOL)

Vitamin ME will be the 4th track on the Vitamin Limited Version
All regular version will also come with an aditional track.
Regular A Yabai Koi no Blade- Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
Regular B Watashi to odori nasai- Only3 members
Regular C Ninenmae no yokohamaekinishiguchi- CHICA#TETSU (Romaji pending I used googled translate for these lol)

http://helloproject.com/news/12702/

HLxdmXb.png

#2 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 05:08 PM

Finally, i'm so happy that we are going to get a bunch of songs, i'm looking for the only3 song. I hope they sell well too!

#3 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 05:30 PM

FINALLY THE DROOOOOUGHT IS OVER

New single promo shot, from Yahoo JP

Eq-GJi-SCUc-AA2jov.jpg

--------

From A@JPLOP

Unit song titles and translations:

"Ninenmae no Yokohama Eki Nishiguchi" (二年前の横浜駅西口) (The Yokohama Station West Exit Two Years Ago) / CHICA#TETSU
"Yabai Koi no Yaiba" (ヤバイ恋の刃) (Dangerous Blade of Love) / Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
"Watashi to Odori nasai" (ワタシと踊りなさい) (Dance With Me) / Hirai, Kobayashi, Satoyoshi

Now Now Ningen
Lyrics by Kodama Ameko
Composition and Arranged by Hoshibe Sho

Gekikara LOVE (Super Spicy LOVE)
Lyrics by Hoshibe Sho
Composition by Barry Blue / Paul Greedus, Arranged by Okubo Kaoru
* Another cover of a western song : "Dracula's Tango (Sucker For Your Love)" (1982) by Toto Coelo

Konna Hazujanakatta! (It's not supposed to be like this!)
Lyrics by Hoshibe Sho, Nozawa Toru
Composition and Arranged by Hoshibe Sho
Strings Arrangement by Kimura Crusher

-----------------------

And wow they're going all-out with the content. 3 months is surprisingly enough to drum up anticipation for the release. Hope the songs are all worth the looooong wai!

Untitled-1.jpg

#4 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 06:44 PM

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE FINALLY BACK OMG!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY I MISSED THEM SO MUCH :sob: this is so surreal they've been gone so long i'm so happy they're back AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#5 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 08:08 PM

7 songs! Is like a mini-album! I wanna!  :itadakimasu:

#6 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 08:49 AM

I'm so ready. I saw something about the ONLY3 song involving Honoka and honky tonk piano - I'm not sure if they just mean in style, or if they actually had her play a tack piano. Either way, the southern part of me hears "honky tonk" in relation to H!P and suddenly I'm double ready.

And now I'm genuinely in love with that "Dracula's Tango" song; bonus! :lol:

Edit: Here we go. Translation of song info/descriptions/comments from jpl.

Hello! Project's 12-member idol group BEYOOOOONDS will be releasing their second single "Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!" (song order undecided).

On "Hello! Project presents...Premier seat BEYOOOOONDS premium", a live program broadcasted on the video distribution service Hikari TV and dTV channel, they performed the new song "Now Now Ningen" for the first time.

"Now Now Ningen" or "NNN" for short is a powerful message song about the new normal and the bright future that everyone is waiting for. The song is a dance tune that changes from a reggae style to an electro tune, and the highlight of the song is the "N dance" in the chorus and the performance of the human letters "人" and "間".

"Gekikara LOVE" is the second cover of Western music, following "Go Waist" from the debut single. The original song, "Dracula's Tango (Sucker For Your Love)" (1982) by Toto Coelo, an English female vocal group, is turned into a spicy love song with a touch of the recent hot sauce boom. Momohime's talk box is also worth watching.

"Konna Hazujanakatta!" is a self-deprecating (critisizing themselves in a light-hearted way) and affirming song about the struggles of the BEYOOOOONDS members, who have made their debut as idols through the activities and auditions of the Hello Pro Trainees, but for some reason, all they get to do are skits, quick dress changes, boot camps, and other crazy songs. The song is both self-deprecating and positive, with comical choreography by Japanese comedian and choreographer "Michael Tanuyama Kazumasa Koura aka 'Imoaraizaka Kakaricho".

In addition, "Vitamin ME," which was released in April as a collaboration project with Kagome Project and has received more than 2.36 million views on its YouTube channel, was made into a sound source.

The third song in the station name series by CHICA#TETSU, a unit consisting of Ichioka Reina, Shimakura Rika, Nishida Shiori, and Eguchi Saya, "Ninenmae no Yokohama Eki Nishiguchi" (Yokohama Station West Exit Two Years Ago) is a love song set in Yokohama Station (named by railway fans as "Japan's Sagrada Familia" after a Spanish cathedral, since both of them were constantly being under construction for decades). This is a "Setsuna song" full of 80's city pop feeling.

Takase Kurumi, Maeda Kokoro, Yamazaki Yuhane, Okamura Minami, and Kiyono Momohime's unit Ame-no-Mori Kawa Umi's new song "Yabai Koi no Yaiba" is a passionate and burning love song about falling in love with a spirited creator and a clear-headed IT man in GS style

The new song "Watashi to Odori nasai" by Hirai Miyo, Kobayashi Honoka, and Satoyoshi Utano is a mysterious tune featuring "nice," "future," and "air". The honky-tonk piano played by Kobayashi, an active music student, is also a highlight of the song.

Member comments :
"Now Now Ningen"
Takase Kurumi
This is a message song for the New Normal that sticks in your heart because it's now (Now)!
Maeda Kokoro
It's a song that makes you feel the bright future, and I hope the power of BEYOOOOONDS can bring energy to many people.

"Gekikara LOVE"
Kiyono Momohime
It's a buzzing electronic song! Don't miss the talkbox at the beginning!
Kobayashi Honoka
This is an addictive song with a cast that is typical of BEYOOOOONDS, but sung in a cool and spicy way.
Hirai Miyo
It's not all sweet in the world, but if you add a bit of spiciness, you'll be happy. It is a work that adds a stroke to the hearts of tired people!

"Konna Hazujanakatta!"
Shimakura Rika
This is a song that will cheer you up when you listen to it. (laughs), that song, that gag... Anyway, it's a song full of various stories that will cheer you up when you listen to it.
Yamazaki Yuhane
The song says, "It wasn't supposed to be like this," but I'm glad it's for BEYOOOOONDS! It's a song that makes you feel like you're in the right place at the right time. It's a song that fully expresses who we are now!

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#7 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 09:04 AM

these descriptions have me even more excited i can't wait!!! i watched premier seat earlier and now now ningen was so fun, lmao the "new normal" lyrics caught me off guard at first but i love the message! can't wait to hear it in studio quality :DD the dance was so cool too, i loved the 人 formation!!

onto the descriptions....

Spoiler

#8 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 10:38 AM

OMG Finally!!! Can't wait so hear the new songs!!!

#9 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 01:09 PM

I have the image in mind that the ONLY3 song will be so Jazzy and funky given that they /need/ to use Honoka for the piano as always LOL

Looking forward to the new CHICA#TETSU song, the first unit song is super good and it can really be considered a single on its own tbh

WOW at that descriptuion for the Amemori unit, why is it so specific HAHAHAHAHA

Untitled-1.jpg

#10 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 06:52 PM

OMG HIME TALKBOX YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I was thinking Momohime could totally lead an indie rock band but being featured like this is also pretty great.

I am so, so excited for this release! It's so Beyooooonds.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#11 chia6

chia6

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 08:28 PM

First time hearing Dracula's Tango and I'm kinda obsessed with it now

it already sounds like a H!P song, can't wait to hear the BEYOOOOONDS version

[Morning Musume '20 - ANGERME - Juice=Juice - OCHA NORMA - Tsubaki Factory - BEYOOOOONDS]

[Ikuta Erina - Takeuchi Akari - Uemura Akari - Kitahara Momo - Yamagishi Riko - Nishida Shiori]
~ [Twitter ~ YouTube] ~

#12 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 09:18 PM

The third train station song? What's the second one?

#13 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 10:41 PM

^ "Takanawa Gateway Eki ga Dekiru Koro ni wa" 

#14 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 01:32 PM

The train song, the train song, the train song! CHICA#TETSU's songs are always good so far, and the city pop description got me extra hyped! 

Also, the nice addition of Vitamin Me...

March is still a long wait though...

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#15 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 07:49 AM

It had been bugging me since I watched "Premier seat", but it finally hit me: the verses of "New New Ningen" remind me of the verses in Morning Musume's "Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa".

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#16 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 03:01 AM

here's a translated excerpt from hime's blog talking about her talk box part in gekikara love, from jplop:

And the story I want to tell you today is "Gekikara LOVE"

Talk Box

I actually recorded this in the summer...
(It's strange that it feels so long ago...)

Do you remember SoloFest?

We had a recording session right around the same time as the Solo Fest, and we didn't have a talk box for the first sound.

The director and staff who were watching me at SoloFest said, "Why don't you do a talk box?"
They suggested it, and then I had a chat with Hoshibe-san.

So, it actually happened...!
Oh my god!
I was so surprised and happy to hear it!!!!

I wish I could tell you more about this story!
I'll talk about it again when it is released.

I've only talked about it briefly today, but this is what happened.

Talkbox - I'm so happy!

so it seems they started recording for the single around solo fes??? makes me wonder if this single was in the works at the start of the year, or if it got cancelled cuz of the pandemic and they started planning it again in the summer (or probably spring if they started recording in summer). it's cool that the talk box part was a suggestion from staff after solo fes, i'm happy we're getting it in a song :0 hopefully we hear more about it from hime after the single is released like she said! it's really cool

#17 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 08:19 AM

It does seem like they might have been waiting to see how things would play out as they found their footing with how to efficiently promote/do events remotely, which might partially explain why it took so long for a new Morning Musume release too. I can't wait to hear her talkbox, she seems so excited about it. <3

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#18 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 08:40 AM

oh that's a good point! imo i think they were planning to release new stuff early 2020 but then covid happened, and they initially waited for that to blow over, but around spring or summer they probably figured it won't go away anytime soon and started planning the new single again. and at that point they were probably also figuring out how to do remote events so i guess they just said screw it and moved the new single to 2021. hopefully that means they also moved whatever else they had planned for 2020 with it? lol

#19 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 08:18 AM

リリース詳細|ハロー!プロジェクト オフィシャルサイト (helloproject.com)

Gekikara LOVE is now the leading A-side.

#20 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 08:36 AM

Oooh, interesting switch up. Even more curious to hear the other songs now. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users