#1 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 11:26 AM

ANGERME-952820.jpg
Name: Kawana Rin (川名凜)
Birthdate: December 6, 2003 / 2003-12-06 (13)
Birthplace: Chiba, Japan
Bloodtype: Type B
Hobbies: Listening to music, dancing, making hanko (signature/seal stamps)
Motto: "Quick and decisive" (machine translated)
Member Color: Green
Trivia:

• Her favorite types of music are classical, rock, and Western music.
  • Her favorite sports are soccer and ball games in general.
  • She is left handed.

Spoiler

#2 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 11:35 AM

She's the one who caught my attention.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#3 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 11:36 AM

I can already tell she's gonna be my new ANGERME oshi. Between Aiai leaving prematurely, and Kanana (my kamioshi) graduating last year, I'm really liking Rin's vibe a lot and I honestly think she's going to be what pulls me into being interested in ANGERME again. Congratulations!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#4 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 11:52 AM

I also need more members i really care about. Like, Ayano is one of my fav H!P member, but without Aiai, Kanana and Haachan, it's hard for me to care about the group.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#5 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:44 PM

Hobbies: making stamps (machine translated)

She likes making hanko (signature/seal) stamps.

https://en.wiktionar...rg/wiki/判子#Noun

https://en.wikipedia...#Japanese_usage

Her favorite types of music are classical, rock, and Western music.

Her favorite sports are soccer and ball games in general.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#6 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:48 PM

whats?!  i thought i was reading kenshusei forum

#7 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:52 PM

Hobbies: making stamps (machine translated)

She likes making hanko (signature/seal) stamps.

https://en.wiktionar...rg/wiki/判子#Noun

https://en.wikipedia...#Japanese_usage

Her favorite types of music are classical, rock, and Western music.

Her favorite sports are soccer and ball games in general.

thanks! just updated ^^

#8 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 03:35 PM

She's really pretty and i love her voice.

#9 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:04 AM

While I do like Kawana Rin, I'm a little afraid that just calling her by her given name could result in confusion with Rin-chan (Hashisako Rin), so I guess I'll just have to call her by the nickname "Kawa-chan" from now on...

#10 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:43 AM

While I do like Kawana Rin, I'm a little afraid that just calling her by her given name could result in confusion with Rin-chan (Hashisako Rin), so I guess I'll just have to call her by the nickname "Kawa-chan" from now on...

I'm positive that soon enough, the members will gift Rin with a great nickname we can all use for her :). Kawa-chan is pretty cute though lol

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#11 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:53 AM

Welcome to H!P and ANGERME, Rin! :)

I didn't see it mentioned above here, but Rin said that she's good at playing the violin.

With her being good at violin and Tamenaga Shion practicing drums for several years now... H!P could have their own member band or orchestra by now with all the other H!P members that can play instruments too ^^;

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#12 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:58 AM

Welcome to H!P and ANGERME, Rin! :)

I didn't see it mentioned above here, but Rin said that she's good at playing the violin.

With her being good at violin and Tamenaga Shion practicing drums for several years now... H!P could have their own member band or orchestra by now with all the other H!P members that can play instruments too ^^;

I was going to mention this as well. She said it as part of her first introduction, and ANGERME members were like "wow".

Of the 3 new members, I think Kawa-chan is the one who has the least need for an idol makeover. Maybe it's because she's 16, idk. All she needs is to appear less nervous, which will come with time, but appearance-wise, I think she's good to go.

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 06:47 PM

IMO she have one of the best first profile pic. She shine a lot and her spile is beautiful.

#14 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 06:29 AM

One thing I noticed about this topic right now... the Kanji for her name is wrong ^^;

It should be "川名凜".

凛 and 凜 look really similar, so I can see why it's easy to confuse the two. It also doesn't help that 凛 shows up before 凜 in the pick-list if you are using Windows IME.

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#15 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 06:47 AM

One thing I noticed about this topic right now... the Kanji for her name is wrong ^^;

It should be "川名凜".

凛 and 凜 look really similar, so I can see why it's easy to confuse the two. It also doesn't help that 凛 shows up before 凜 in the pick-list if you are using Windows IME.

oh oof i got it from a tweet or something so i should've checked on that when the profiles went up, sorry! just changed it ^^

#16 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 12:54 AM

Yes! When I first saw her, her gaze made me think of someone, but I couldn't remember who. It's been bothering me since the reveal. Now I got it. She has the same gaze as Kudo Yume, with a little sprinkling of Mano Erina and a dab of Ozeki Mai. No wonder I couldn't put my finger on it.

#17 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 05:23 AM

Adding to members to support! She’s so cute

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#18 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 06:39 AM

Yes! When I first saw her, her gaze made me think of someone, but I couldn't remember who. It's been bothering me since the reveal. Now I got it. She has the same gaze as Kudo Yume, with a little sprinkling of Mano Erina and a dab of Ozeki Mai. No wonder I couldn't put my finger on it.

Thank you! I've been waiting if anyone else saw her resemblance to Yume. Not so much in the picture, but in the video she could easily pass as her sister!

#19 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 01:46 PM

Rin gives off an elegant, kind of ladylike vibe. She's the most composed of the three. I really like her.

#20 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 06:55 PM

She gives me Iikubo+Ichioka feel, I hope they give her a cute nickname because I regret googling her name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users