Photo

[12/16] Morning Musume. ‘20 69th Single - Junjou Evidence / Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#41 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:15 PM

^yeah it was probably the focus on beyooooonds. h!p seems unable to focus on more than 1 group per year lmaoooo

too bad that focus meant nothing this year. byonz pls release something new i beg pls i need CONTENT

#42 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:19 PM

i like tsunku songs but also i've noticed a lot of his recent songs seem to focus on the older members which is kinda disappointing. though since he does seem to want to get to know the younger members (+ the possible rio center on gyuusaretai) i have hope that won't be the case here lol

Yes, that's the reason why I don't like recent songs written by him. They seem to be soulless, since almost every of his songs in the past reflect the images of old members, but I've never seen a single song that reflects images of current members such as Maria, Akane-chin, Chii-chan, Kaedii or Yoko-chan, and I don't even mention the new members.

It may be stupid for me to suggest that there not be a Tsunku songs in recent singles, but it sounds even more stupid if the songs written by him don't fit the current line-up. He was the one who established the group, but remember, this MM is not the MM in the past. His soul resonated with Golden Era, not this line-up. Tsunku can produce superior Nacchi, Yaguchi-san, Nono, Aibon, etc. but never Maria, Chii-chan, Akane-chin, Kitario.

#43 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:29 PM

anyways, we havent even listened to the new song and people is already complaining, can't say im surprised since its a mm release lol

and im sure tsunku knows the members just as much as any of the other people producing their current songs

#44 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:33 PM

anyways, we havent even listened to the new song and people is already complaining, can't say im surprised since its a mm release lol

soft rebuttal but with every new release of any form of media fans will always find a way to complain about it, so i don't think it's just an mm thing lol. that said though it'd be nicer if ppl were more positive about things but that's fandom for u

#45 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:42 PM

oh yeah, not everyone has to like everything but the song is not even out yet? and in this fandom this energy is for sure more consistent with MM, that's why im pointing it out

#46 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:46 PM

None of the Tsunku recent songs have been popular here, so of course hearing, "Hey full Tsunku single" isn't gonna hype people as much as "Hey, composer from a song you liked is back". I know people really want to believe the poor MM and their amazing singles are hated on the mean H!O for no reason, but come on XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#47 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:52 PM

Imma add that the arranger for the second single is Ookubo Kaoru, so I expect a full EDM single this time :ph34r: :arrow:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#48 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:54 PM

honestly if it's like, good edm or at least something fresh i'll be happy. i don't want a rehash of a song they've already done, either do jiyuukuni but better (because jiyuukuni tried but it did not work) or try something new lol. though honestly i'll be happy with both songs regardless, i miss the girls so much i'll inevitably love both songs lmao

#49 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:00 PM

None of the Tsunku recent songs have been popular here, so of course hearing, "Hey full Tsunku single" isn't gonna hype people as much as "Hey, composer from a song you liked is back". I know people really want to believe the poor MM and their amazing singles are hated on the mean H!O for no reason, but come on XD

nah, the past single was overall well recieved, including the tsunku song, same for 66th and other songs like jealousy jealousy, jamashinaide, even hey unfair baby and are you happy to some extent.

and i wished it was something i wanted to believe cause if you dont get that energy i guess you're reading a different h!o or you're part of the problem lmao 

#50 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:01 PM

None of the Tsunku recent songs have been popular here...

What??? You live in a parallel universe or ?

#51 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:11 PM

nah, the past single was overall well recieved, including the tsunku song, same for 66th and other songs like jealousy jealousy, jamashinaide, even hey unfair baby and are you happy to some extent.

and i wished it was something i wanted to believe cause if you dont get that energy i guess you're reading a different h!o or you're part of the problem lmao 

So well recevied that the whole "boooo MM haters" is a thing since at least two years XD

Previous single had one Tsunku song and it was easily the one who had the most mixed reactions here, keyword being here. Jinsei Blues and Seishun Night were considered boring (i like them, personally). Furari Ginza got more positive reviews while Jiyuu had mixed reviews (though it's kinda popular now). Are you happy also got mixed reviews and people hate A Gonna. That's literally all the singles from the last two years. This is why i said "recent".

Fans are definitly more positive outside of here (probably because they're too busy complaining about what they read on H!O); but acting like Tsunku's recent songs are popular here? You guys need to stop being delusional XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#52 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:14 PM

So well recevied that the whole "boooo MM haters" is a thing since at least two years XD

yup, that's the point, most people like it yet they still complain lmao

#53 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:21 PM

People complain about the mean H!O haters... key part being "H!O". Yes, most people in the fandom like Tsunku songs... but you're not exactly on the right board for the Tsunku hype train in the last two years. That's my point. I'm not saying "NOBODY IN THE FANDOM LIKE THEM EVER". I'm saying when you're on a board where the few people left aren't that inito Tsunku's recent work... a full Tsunku's single isn't gonna hype them XD

Most people liking them is irrelevant though. If you're considered "part of the problem" because you don't want to force yourself to like a type of song liked by most of the fans... you're probably not part of any problem and that's just a matter of opinion.

#54 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:36 PM

Most people liking them is irrelevant though. If you're considered "part of the problem" because you don't want to force yourself to like a type of song liked by most of the fans... you're probably not part of any problem and that's just a matter of opinion.

uhm, yeah, that wasn't about specifically liking a song or not 

anyways, can someone explain how the online events for other groups worked these past releases? i would like to at least try this time around, i dont know if they have done any videocalls but i recall the juice=juice signing event.

and if they havent changed their format (with the consideration of streaming now) ill say we can expect the first mv in about two weeks :D

#55 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:44 PM

Yeah! Finally a new single, I was hoping for an annoucement within this week and they did it. Gyuusaretai pics are interesting, those profile pics are very different from previous releases. So I'm going to set my hopes in this song while Junjou will be the safe choice.

I consider myself part of the "I want less Tsunku songs" people but let's wait to fully listen the songs before judging.

I wonder if we will get a preview for the next Harosute.

Morning Musume'19

#56 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:46 PM

part of me hopes they just surprise drop an mv in the next few days lol i'm so impatient for new momusu music

#57 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:52 PM

i think the 'complaints' were valid tbh. there's nothing wrong with people wanting to see tsunku writing more songs with the younger members in mind. of course when the other song is revealed we can voice our judgments then, but its fine to point out the lack of current member focused songs. there's a reason lovepedia was so well received, a big part of that being the focus on the new and younger generations. 

for me personally i don't really care who gets the focus as long as the song sounds good and it's something different that we haven't seen from them in a while/at all. junjou is the typical edm mm concept so i really hope we get some cool autumn vibes from this other track. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#58 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:56 PM

part of me hopes they just surprise drop an mv in the next few days lol i'm so impatient for new momusu music

They already performed the song so maybe we'll get the MV soon? As long as they have a better plan than Tsubaki's "Here's the preview and now wait weeks to get the full version because we said so" it should be fine XD

#59 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:58 PM

i genuinely think they can drop something next week too, its going to be november already

#60 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 08:59 PM

Yes, FINALLY new single announcement <3 Ahh was about time! I am so curious how the full version of Junjou will be. But the outfits are still meh for me... Looking like trash recycling:ph34r:  As for for Gyuusaretai... Loving the Rio center in the promo pic and ahhhh the outfits are a blast!

Personally if Tsunku or someone else is writing the songs, I don't care.

But 

I am not a fan of the endless "we have only 3 good singers & we only give them the main (solo)lines" progress.

I want the line distribution like Ningen... A little bit more equal for all members.

MM has so many good singers (yes, even if they don't have the voice like Sakura)... it's a waste to only focus on 3 of them :(

Anyway, happy FINALLY new music of MM :)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users