Photo

[12/16] Morning Musume. ‘20 69th Single - Junjou Evidence / Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#21 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:27 PM

Tsunku posted the liner notes for Junjou Evidence on his Note site:

https://note.tsunku....gs=ca77638295fb

#22 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:30 PM

hoping for kaedii ayumin homachan dance focus in one of the songs, they deserve it sm. also i'm really hoping the 2nd a-side is a rio center like it seems!!! she's been getting a lot of attention and everyone's been anticipating more rio push, and based on that front row we might see more meichan and homachan in it too (along with fukuhime and maachan ofc lol)

#23 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:48 PM

The second a-side gives me major "Ningen Kankei No Way Way" vibes just in muted brown outfits.

But looking at the formation, why does it feel like it's going to be the trinity + Rio/Ayumi getting the solos.

I am not keen with "Junjou Evidence" based on the performance we got. So hopefully the second a-side will be good.

#24 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:52 PM

The second a-side gives me major "Ningen Kankei No Way Way" vibes just in muted brown outfits.

But looking at the formation, why does it feel like it's going to be the trinity + Rio/Ayumi getting the solos.

ooh i got the same vibes! nknww was very well received (as it should be that songs a masterpiece) so i'm hoping gyuusaretai's on the same level. though just like nknww i hope gyuusaretai has solos for most of the members and not just the trio, since i feel like the trio's focus is in junjou evidence

#25 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:00 PM

Unless I'm misunderstanding (via his liner notes) - apparently Tsunku had wanted to attend Musume recording sessions this year to become more familiar with newer members (but we all know how this year went), and he's hoping to be able to talk with them more through his online salon so he can get to know their personalities/characters better and reflect them in his work.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#26 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:08 PM

Unless I'm misunderstanding (via his liner notes) - apparently Tsunku had wanted to attend Musume recording sessions this year to become more familiar with newer members (but we all know how this year went), and he's hoping to be able to talk with them more through his online salon so he can get to know their personalities/characters better and reflect them in his work.

ooooooh thats interesting! i wonder how he'd write about 13ki and 15ki, especially the latter since they're so new but also have so much character already lol

#27 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:10 PM

Words cannot describe how excited I am for new content  :w00t:

#28 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:15 PM

Yay!!! 

And I'm not really surprised that they're putting it out before the end of the year - it should look a lot better in discographies not to have a one-year gap in their release schedule.

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#29 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:19 PM

finally a new single, I'm so happy!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#30 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 04:25 PM

I am not keen with "Junjou Evidence" based on the performance we got. So hopefully the second a-side will be good.

Funny, I thought of "Oh my wish!" With their look here

Yay!!! 

And I'm not really surprised that they're putting it out before the end of the year - it should look a lot better in discographies not to have a one-year gap in their release schedule.

Tell that to BEYOOOOONDS who had no releases lol

#31 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 04:58 PM

Yay!!! 

Tell that to BEYOOOOONDS who had no releases lol

ogZ91I7.jpg

i am in GREAT PAIN

anyway i like the outfits for both singles, kinda prefer gyuusaretai more since junjou evidence is just standard momusu but i think they're both cute. i love the skirts from junjou evidence tbh

#32 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 05:53 PM

Wow, I can't believe the company lets Tsunku involve in this once again.

I always thought that they have changed the game, but they don't.

I don't know why they didn't get rid of Tsunku this time. Recently his songs sound really crappy, and LovePedia/Ningen kankei no way way, which were not written by him, are their best songs I've ever heard in these years

#33 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:23 PM

I'm going to give Tsunku the benefit of the doubt that Dakeni is going to be a good song, since Junjou was pretty decent based on the performance. However seeing him make 2 songs and having them both on the single? know Junjou is heavily MaaSaku focused with a dash of Rio, Chii and Maria, but if Dakeni is the same FuuMaaSaku trio, i'm gonna worry about grads lol.... Didn't tsunku say something about wanting to know the 15ki more/meet them? maybe this is his way of trying to write songs for the new members..

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#34 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:40 PM

time to start saving up!!

i don't think Rio being in that position for the promo pics mean anything, sadly. (possible but not certain).

and considering last single sold 200k+ im confident they can achieve 100k+ at least with this one, if they promote it well. Wondering if they will try online handshake or smth.

nice to have more than one single this year but one being released in january and the other in december...not completely feeling it lol.

hoping for another #1!

#35 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:48 PM

oh boy,, i hope gyuusaretai will be bop,,

i love junjou evidence dance and the song musically and the buildup,, (i just think it kinda looping around with no hook,,  :ph34r:)

i hope the MV will be great, with at least some focus at their chara,, like Lovepedia

and i hope for 15th gen to get featured for good amount,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#36 reinayokos

reinayokos

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:54 PM

Finally logged back into h!o and suddenly they announce a new single wow!!! I'm so glad <3 the pictures look really gorgeous

48G + H!P =  <3

my ultimate idol: watanabe mayu 

yokoyama reina  kobayashi honoka kitagawa rio  sato masaki

#37 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:56 PM

Wow, I can't believe the company lets Tsunku involve in this once again.
I always thought that they have changed the game, but they don't.
I don't know why they didn't get rid of Tsunku this time. Recently his songs sound really crappy, and LovePedia/Ningen kankei no way way, which were not written by him, are their best songs I've ever heard in these years

I think the total opposite, so that's just your own taste. Tsunku songs are always the one i hope for and the one I listen the most on the long time giving me happiness. If you don't like Tsunku songs just don't listen them, there is plenty of music group, but don't be negative. MM is just Tsunku's group, he literally mades them, made Hello Project, so .... Wishing and hoping that others are deprived of something they love is really malicious and just.... Bad.

#38 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:58 PM

i dont see why would someone expect their singles to not have at least one tsunku song lmao it's just stupid

#39 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:04 PM

i like tsunku songs but also i've noticed a lot of his recent songs seem to focus on the older members which is kinda disappointing. though since he does seem to want to get to know the younger members (+ the possible rio center on gyuusaretai) i have hope that won't be the case here lol

#40 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:13 PM

i'm so happy that this singe is getting released this year last year only one what even was the reason now there was rumors that H!P was focusing on BEYOOOOONDS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users