Photo

[12/16] Morning Musume. ‘20 69th Single - Junjou Evidence / Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#61 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 09:00 PM

part of me hopes they just surprise drop an mv in the next few days lol i'm so impatient for new momusu music

They already performed the song so maybe we'll get the MV soon? As long as they have a better plan than Tsubaki's "Here's the preview and now wait weeks to get the full version because we said so" it should be fine XD

oh wow i didn't think of that, good point. hopefully they don't hold the mv hostage until a week before the single releases lmao idk if i could handle that after so long

#62 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:16 PM

I do wonder about the MV, too. Youtube views count to Oricon now, so they might want to keep the MV a secret for some time..? Not sure if they only count views from release date or everything first week and before, like with pre-orders.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#63 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 01:11 AM

Wow, I can't believe the company lets Tsunku involve in this once again.
I always thought that they have changed the game, but they don't.
I don't know why they didn't get rid of Tsunku this time. Recently his songs sound really crappy, and LovePedia/Ningen kankei no way way, which were not written by him, are their best songs I've ever heard in these years

I’m totally the opposite
I only need Tsunku’s songs :lol:
And Kokoro&Karada is his most recent masterpiece
Songs like Love Pedia/Ningen are not my taste
Pp keep saying recent Tsunku’s songs are meh but I really like them all.
I find that I only get addicted to Tsunku’s songs
I can’t listen to songs like Utakata or BNM for a long time but Tsunku’s songs, the more I listen the more I like them

#64 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 01:45 AM

yeah i love tsunku songs tbh but it's always the same few members which is disappointing. i hope this single has more of the rest of the group rather than the usual trio, tsunku makes bops but they get boring fast when the same few girls are getting the solos yknow

#65 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 01:53 AM

Well the unpredictability of Tsunku's latest songs keep me on my toes. Remember that UFP has A LOT of Tsunku songs in the vault -- including the genki happy ones. I've always had an impression that MM will always sell a single with one of the tracks being Tsunku's because that's always been, in marketing speak, their Unique Selling Proposition. Even if you put in a Kodama Ameko or a Nakajima Takui as the main A, the other supporting A-side will be a Tsunku. 

None of the Tsunku recent songs have been popular here

I honestly thought K&K was ok here? 

On another note, the office may still experiment with the MV being released closer to the release date since YouTube and YouTube Music now counts as part of Oricon charts (3 regular account streams = 1 point, 1 Premium YouTube account stream = 1 point, Japan only). Looks like we'd have to setlle with that one Junjou Evidence performance but I hope that isn't the case lol

I've always had an impression that MM will always sell a single with one of the tracks being Tsunku's because that's always been, in marketing speak, their Unique Selling Proposition. Even if you put in a Kodama Ameko or a Nakajima Takui as the main A, the other supporting A-side will be a Tsunku. 

Untitled-1.jpg

#66 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 02:02 AM

wait what about CG they disband could that be the reason 

#67 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 03:06 AM

I prefer having one Tsunku song and one by someone else, but we will see. I think they all look very nice in the outfits/styling for the second song.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#68 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 04:32 AM

The more surprising part is that this is officially their first back to back single with the same line up! Hehehe. We’ve been losing and getting members each release since Sayashi. Thats 5yrs!

#69 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 10:59 AM

I'm kinda sad we're not getting a release for Hey! Unfair Baby, cus I love that song and if it's not on the single it's almost certainly gonna be on some album down the line. I was hoping it would get an MV, but i guess not... 

Despite that, I love junjou evidence and am super excited for the other song.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#70 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:15 AM

^ It might still end up being a bonus song or something, since the Limited A CD tracklist is "undecided".

First press bonus for online shops is an original postcard, for Amazon it's a Mega Jacket cover (out of 5 types). Sample images to come later.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/12517/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#71 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:17 AM

Deep inside I am hoping they release Hey Unfair Baby or a new song as B-Side <3 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#72 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:27 AM

a b-side would be awesome, even if it's just hey unfair baby i'd be so happy lol i love b-sides

#73 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 12:59 PM

The second a-side gives me major "Ningen Kankei No Way Way" vibes just in muted brown outfits.
But looking at the formation, why does it feel like it's going to be the trinity + Rio/Ayumi getting the solos.
I am not keen with "Junjou Evidence" based on the performance we got. So hopefully the second a-side will be good.

Funny, I thought of "Oh my wish!" With their look here

Yay!!! 

And I'm not really surprised that they're putting it out before the end of the year - it should look a lot better in discographies not to have a one-year gap in their release schedule.

Tell that to BEYOOOOONDS who had no releases lol

With no releases, there's no gap in the schedule!  XD

Seriously, this is such a completely absolutely 10000% stinking rotten catastrophically terrible lousy time for a debut single that the least bad choice for Byonzzzz is probably to wait until they have some kind of chance to make the kind of impact that they deserve.  But with MoMusu, it's mostly a matter of doing something to show that they're still in the game.

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#74 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 05:45 PM

The more surprising part is that this is officially their first back to back single with the same line up! Hehehe. We’ve been losing and getting members each release since Sayashi. Thats 5yrs!

Yeah, you're totally right, it's incredible this fact, specially that it's been 5 years since the last time it happened, hopefully we this same line up could release another single next year. And I do hope this current line up last until the end of 2021 at least. There have been many changes these years.

Morning Musume'19

#75 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 08:15 PM

^ sound super possible now... its going to be 2 years without graduations, and if nobody does next bc of olympics or something that would the longest time without any graduations... i love this current lineup so i have no problem with it. Im afraid after that we will get a wave of graduations, after all, while some more than others, everyone but 15ki is in graduation zone already.

#76 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 08:25 PM

lol this was the absolute worst lineup for me to get into momusu with bc now i have that false sense of security before everyone graduates rip

anyway i'm hoping we get a new mv in the next few weeks, at least one during november if they're gonna try the oricon release-mv-right-before-single-drops thing. it'll probs be gyuusaretai since it's the second a-side, unless they save that for the oricon thing since everyone's already heard part of junjou evidence and they might just drop that mv early instead. i'm really hyped to see the mvs for both though, gyuusaretai seems more mature like nknww and that had a great mv so i hope they do something similar. the stage in some of the offshots reminds me of wagamama too lol. junjou evidence has a pretty bland concept (not necessarily a bad thing, i think it's a bop but i can't really discern any special concept from it based on outfits and sound alone yknow) so i'm interested to see how the mv is

#77 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 09:27 PM

I know everyone’s always ready to jump on the Tsunku-makes-crappy-music train but what people don’t realize is he doesn’t get to decide what Momusu releases anymore. The company asks for a certain sound from him, and he delivers. He’s said multiple times on twitter and such that he’s been wanting to do fun old school Musume style songs for them for years now and been wanting to try new things with them and UF doesn’t let him.

I’ve personally lost interest in most of H!P since he left, but I really do think if he’d been able to stay (because he was basically let go), MM wouldn’t still be in this position of doing mainly EDM. Momusu’s always has “phases”, but this one is the longest lasting they’ve ever had, and Tsunku has said himself that it’s no fault of his.

#78 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 09:28 PM

Yeah, since Junjou Evidence is the main A-side and seemingly the one they're going to promlting more, I'm assuming that'll be the MV that drops first.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#79 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 08:19 AM

just plopping in to say the Gyuusaretai photos are absolutely stunning.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#80 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 06:43 PM

Idk if this was posted but Reina posted a behind-the-scenes photo from Gyuusaretai

https://www.instagra.../p/CG96ppzAEuj/

Seems like the background for the close-up shots for that MV

Kaedii and Chii also posted another BTS photo, but they're the same so I'll link to Kaedii here

https://www.instagra.../p/CG93e7CBE0p/

Doesn't this look like.... a scene from Wagamama?

Ayumin posted one from Junjou

https://www.instagra.../p/CG94EG2hhHJ/

Looks like we'll have our first full outdoor MV since... Are You Happy?

And it's cool that this looks like a night-shot like Ningen Kankei

Untitled-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users