Photo

[12/16] Morning Musume. ‘20 69th Single - Junjou Evidence / Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#261 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 02:57 PM

The camera work in the MV looks great and the song had some interesting elements but yeah I agree with some of the criticism. Because this MV formula is the same as platinum era

#262 Yayomo

Yayomo

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 05:08 PM

There are parts of the instrumental I really like (like that dun-dun-dun and the part immediately after) but I think they overdid it with the synthesizer at times (if that's what it is). I'm also kinda tired of the verses being repeated. The MV is great though! I was surprised to see so many girls though, since I haven't been following them closely lately ^_^

#263 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:07 AM

Gyuusaretai Dake Na No Ni first day views: 364.439 views.

these are really good! hopefully we can achieve 1 million within one week or even less.

#264 maanamaana

maanamaana

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 03:51 AM

I love Gyuusaretai a lot.. The MV made me love the song more.. Such a beautiful MV. The outfits slay!! 

#265 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 04:27 AM

I like the song a lot. The MV was interesting. Setting reminds me of wagamama. I liked that 15ki was prominent but wished Homare also got a solo line. Loved the 9ki dance break. Especially loved the oda/Yoko high note towards the end. The entire single needed more Kaede and Chisaki but I guess there is always next time.I thought the outfits were mostly good.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#266 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 04:58 AM

Gyuusaretai mv is pretty nice, the song it's everything to me I can easily feel the lyrics, the 9ki part was amazing, maybe my favorite break from all h!p.
I feel weird because both songs are what I wanted to be Iikubo's graduation single.

#267 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 12:39 PM

What is the PonPon ? Sorry
Regarding graduation in the Mv there is someone who disappeared just before the dance break and it's Ayumi. Maybe an hidden messages ?

#268 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:15 PM

PonPon = Mizuki + Erina ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#269 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:16 PM

^

PonPon refers to Mizuki & Erina. When they first entered, they called themselves Mizupon & Eripon, PonPon in short. ^_^

I actually didn't get graduation vibes from this MV at all, but now that people mention it, I'm not so sure anymore. I mean, I always expected PonPon to graduate together, and I'd love that.  :ph34r: However, I can't remember a time when we got a single and a graduation announcement afterwards. Maybe it's just my brain fooling me, but even from a logical point of view, they'd announce a graduation first so that the single sells more. 

I like the MV. The outfits look great on them, I like the dance a lot more than Junjou's and I like the shots in front of the white screen. The song itself is not outstanding, but it's alright.

Rio looks so confident and like she's enjoying being there so much. It's a real pleasure to watch her. Also, I think Yokoyan looks fierce. She gives some really good facial expressions that suit this type of MV a lot. <3

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#270 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 02:53 PM

ah, you know I think this is kind of great. I'm not one-hundred per cent sold on the colour scheme—brown leather always makes me feel uncomfortably close to the 1970s—but I do like the outfits. There's a bit of a thing for belts and harnesses with idols lately, it seems? It's like 2020 is the year we've all decided to start dressing like we're in a mid '00s Final Fantasy game.

I've sort of accepted that modern Morning Musume are the Nintendo of idols. Like, you might not understand the angle they're going for, you might question why they decided to go for such an angle, but when it works, it's really, really rewarding. I feel like this is absolutely a song that would suit no other group, and whilst I may not follow the current iteration of the group as much as I once did, I have absolute respect for them for sticking to their guns, and I think this is just... well, it's so very them.

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

#271 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 04:52 PM

I agree - and I usually wind up coming around to whatever it is they're doing, at least after it becomes part of their live set.

I was picking up a bit of that 70s look with the brown leather - but the way they're doing would be at the very high end of the good-taste scale compared to general 70s fashions. :ph34r:

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#272 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 05:20 PM

I agree too with you Dreamcastegirl. What a nice way of thinking ;)
Thank you for explaining me about ponpon. It's more clear now.
I have the song in my head the whole day, and 500 000 views in less than 2 days looks very good.

#273 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 08:42 PM

very high end of the good-taste scale compared to general 70s fashions. :ph34r:

Agreed, agreed! Some of that stuff, gah, but these outfits, I'm quite fond of. It's a shame this video has only just arrived as it would have been a lovely autumn themed sort of deal.

I agree too with you Dreamcastegirl. What a nice way of thinking ;)

Ah, thank you! It's been in my head too!

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

#274 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 01:13 AM

Second day views for Gyuusaretai:
519.239 views total (+154.800)

if you guys care, please keep streaming!

#275 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 01:16 AM

Second day views for Gyuusaretai:
519.239 views total (+154.800)

if you guys care, please keep streaming!

woah it's so high already! i'm not one to stream but once i'm done with homework i might give it a try :0

#276 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 07:56 PM

I've been avoiding listening to any spoilers before the MVs came out. I've listened a couple times and, while I wasn't impressed at first... they've both become jams on multiple listens lol. I can definitely pick up moments which hint to other songs briefly, but I suppose that comes with having the same composers/arrangers. 

I'm really digging this release and like the amount of screentime other members are getting. Rio is new but damn did she work that camera. I feel like a lot of members really sparkled (Maa, Kaga, Yoko). Chisaki and Maria are really pleasant to watch dance, so I'm also hoping they'll release dance shots. 

#277 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 08:43 PM

On a second watch I'm still not entirely digging the colour scheme (though the outfits are on point!), or the fast edits, but I do like how they framed everything, and I really liked how Rio gets the line "I want you to pay attention to me" and Mei gets "girls are simple". Really hoping they'll release a dance shot as well because this dance looks intriguing.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#278 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 08:48 PM

yeah i really like the dance, kaedii and maria shined a lot in it so i hope we get a dance shot :]

#279 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 01:06 AM

Third day views for Gyuusaretai MV:

612.950 views (+93.711 views)

Please keep streaming so we can break the fastest haropro video to reach 1 million views record!

it might play on their favor in streaming platforms too

#280 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 03:12 AM

I don't know. It kinda also felt like an unnecessary push of Mizuki and Ikuta with that dance break. Something feels ominous.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users