Photo

[12/16] Morning Musume. ‘20 69th Single - Junjou Evidence / Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#1 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 10:36 AM

tYkHyPw.jpgUVOst6g.jpg

announced on their instagram and releases on december 16!!!!! junjou evidence is the main a-side and it seems the second a-side is a rio center?? thread will be updated with new info as it comes out!

song credits

Spoiler

tracklists
Spoiler

member profiles (junjou evidence)
Spoiler

member profiles (gyuusaretai dake na no ni)
Spoiler

covers
Spoiler

Junjou Evidence MV Preview (0:04 on Hello! Project Station)

Junjou Evidence MV

FINALLY OMG I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! i accepted that we wouldn't get any new momusu till next year but they proved me wrong :'D i'm so hyped to hear the 2nd a-side and junjou evidence in full!!

#2 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 10:45 AM

Finally. I already accepted that we wouldn't get a new single this year, but here we go. Also, I am so ready for a Rio center.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 10:45 AM

This is exciting.  :sob:  I'm glad we're getting one this year, though I do hope they don't lose the 100k run they've been on with events still not happening normally.

Edit: According to Sohee the second song title should apparently be romanized more like "Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni".

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#4 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:19 AM

^updated thread title and op! thanks :0

#5 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:32 AM

Really glad they’re finally releasing another single this year XD Here’s the release page for it:

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7600/

#6 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:37 AM

So the Rio's center is confirmed or it's just because she's center on the picture

Hope Chiichan will get more lines too since she's front with Sakura in Junjou Evidence.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#7 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:44 AM

rio center is just me speculating based on the pic, but considering she's next to fukuhime and maachan i think it's pretty likely imo. junjou evidence is more vague tho since standard h!p profiles like that sometimes have members in the center that get no solo lines in the song so idk lol

#8 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:44 AM

Song credits:

• Junjou Evidence
Lyrics, Composition: Tsunku
Arrangement: Hirata Shoichiro

• Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni
Lyrics, Composition: Tsunku
Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#9 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:50 AM

Another pleasant surprise: the return of the Close-up versions of the MV, which we haven't had since Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa. That's sort of crazy, especially since it's both songs this time and I don't want to look any farther to see when we last got that version for all songs on a single.
DDOhydd.gif

#10 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:51 AM

rio center is just me speculating based on the pic, but considering she's next to fukuhime and maachan i think it's pretty likely imo. junjou evidence is more vague tho since standard h!p profiles like that sometimes have members in the center that get no solo lines in the song so idk lol

Considering how Sakura was the center for the TV Tokyo Ongakusai performance of Junjou Evidence last month I’d say she’s the center for that A-side :)

#11 LeoHamasaki

LeoHamasaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 977 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:51 AM

Wow, a new single this year! I was definetely not expecting it, so I'm happy!

Junjou Evidence is an amazing song, can't wait for the PV! 

#12 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:57 AM

Another pleasant surprise: the return of the Close-up versions of the MV, which we haven't had since Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa. That's sort of crazy, especially since it's both songs this time and I don't want to look any farther to see when we last got that version for all songs on a single.

We still get them, they just usually get released later on the Event V.

It's interesting that the profile page for the single on the H!P site says "content undecided" for the Limited A CD tracklist.

Full romanized tracklist:

Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#13 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:00 PM

Event Vs don't exist in my mind since so few people buy them and I'm still not quite sure what purpose they serve for H!P to keep making them.
DDOhydd.gif

#14 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:04 PM

wait is it dakenanoni or dake na no ni? not sure how to romanize that

#15 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:07 PM

I think it's just to highlight the new girls, to be honnest. With two Tsunku songs, i expect 2 Maa/Saku/Fuku heavy songs as always with maybe a bit more originality in the 2nd A-Side but nothing too surprising.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#16 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:13 PM

wait is it dakenanoni or dake na no ni? not sure how to romanize that

I use the latter.
DDOhydd.gif

#17 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:14 PM

oh thanks! updating thread + op + newsfeed stuff rn

edit: everything's updated ^^

#18 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:19 PM

I actually wondered when they will release a new song, and I thought it'd be January again

BOI I WAS WRONG

The Junjou performance and the members telling they'd had a shoot should've been signs that they're releasing something sooner wow

At least the drought of a 1x/year MM release is over!

Also Rio was not center, I'd consider that a song with many leads and Rio is one of them. Formation wise, she's in the center along with Oda and two other girls, I forgot who tho

Untitled-1.jpg

#19 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:25 PM

Yuripop was talking about the other song though, not Junjou Evidence.

#20 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:27 PM

I don't care as much about the lines / center stuff these days but I'm 100% ready to see Kaga dance her way from one side of the formation to the other, please and thank you.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users