Photo

Juice=Juice Concert 2020 ~Tsuzuite Iku STORY~ Miyamoto Karin Graduation Special

Juice=Juice Miyamoto Karin Graduation 2020 Concert Budokan Special Sotsugyou Hello! Project

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 10:45 AM

A special one-day only concert for Miyamoto Karin's graduation from Juice=Juice and Hello! Project.
http://www.helloproj...48a1a41bfeecdd9

Juice=Juice Concert 2020 ~Tsuzuite Iku STORY~ Miyamoto Karin Sotsugyou Special (Juice=Juice コンサート2020 〜続いていくSTORY〜 宮本佳林卒業スペシャル)
Cast: Juice=Juice

Schedule ------ Venue ------ Opening ------ Start
12/10 (Thu) Nippon Budokan (Tokyo) 17:15 18:30

※ Please cooperate with infection prevention measures at the venue on the day of the event.
※ Audience must stay seated. No standing.
※ Please wear a mask while entering the venue and viewing the show.
※ Cheering during the performance is prohibited.
※ Photography is prohibited.
※ Alcohol is strictly prohibited, and admission after drinking will not be allowed.
※ When using cheering instruments such as penlights, etc. please use them at chest height to avoid blocking the view for other customers.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 02:06 PM

ahh it's finally happening......... i'm gonna miss karin so much :sob:

#3 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 04:34 PM

I guess they really want to make sure they start the new year with a brand new line-up for J=J.

I take it that Rei will be performing too? It's going to be interesting that it will be the first and final 'live' concert that will feature a 9nin J=J.

#4 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:26 PM

I guess they really want to make sure they start the new year with a brand new line-up for J=J.

I take it that Rei will be performing too? It's going to be interesting that it will be the first and final 'live' concert that will feature a 9nin J=J.

Didn't they perform as 9nin on J=J Day too? 

Still, can't believe it really happen :sob:  :sob:  :sob: Already missing Karin. She's a big pillar in J=J history :respect:  <3  <3  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#5 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 04:08 AM

Still, can't believe it really happen :sob:  :sob:  :sob: Already missing Karin. She's a big pillar in J=J history :respect:  <3  <3  <3

J=J day is an event right? Coz IIRC, for the J=J day, Rei only did 1 performance together with the girls.

But looking at how things go, I got a feeling Rei may only be included in 1 or 2 group performances instead of every group performances.

I just can't see how they will re-arrange the dance routines just for 1 concert.

#6 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 12:01 PM

I think that's the reason why they promote Reirei so much. Once Karin is gone, J=J will be quite unstable since Karin has been a constant ace for years. I feel sorry for 1st gen members like KNTM, Sayubee and members like Manakan and Ruru for not having a chance to become the next ace, but I guess Reirei is the one who is near Karin's level of ace. Manakan has dancing and visual but her singing is not good, Ruru, Sayubee and KNTM are good at performing but not strongly visual; and Riai and Yume don't have chance to build a solid fanbase. Reirei is a good choice for ace now, since she has a balance.

#7 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 09:21 AM

Sign is up!

a0jYLrD.jpg

#8 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:15 AM

I still can't believe it's today.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#9 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:44 AM

Does anyone have the link watching it live?

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#10 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:59 AM

Does anyone have the link watching it live?

Check PM

#11 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 12:50 PM

Setlist 

1. Hitori de Ikiraresou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? (New vocal ver. with Karin opening)

2. Suki tte Itte yo

3. Platonic Planet

4. MC

5. Kaze ni Fukarete

6. Kindan Shoujo

7. Ai AI Gasa

8. Gin'iro no Telepathy

9. Jouro

10. MC

11. Medley

Data ja Nai yo Uchi no Kinsei wa (Karin, Rei)

Arekore Shitai! (Karin, Yume)

Senobi (Karin, Riai)

Vivid Midnight (Karin, Manaka)

SEXY SEXY (Karin, Ruru)

Scramble (Karin, Akari0

LAST KISS (Karin, Sayuki)

Kousui (Karin, Tomoko)

12. Otona no Jijou (Tomoko, Sayuki, Karin, Akari)

13. MC (Tomoko, Sayuki, Karin, Akari)

14. CHOICE & CHANCE --> Reirei Beatbox Bridge

15. Pop Music

16. Kono Sekai wa Suteta mon ja nai 

17. Mirai no Filament - Miyamoto Karin

18. Ganbaranai yo (Tomoko, Sayuki, Akari, Ruru, Manaka, Yume, Riai, Rei)

19. MC --> Miyamoto Karin Youtube channel announced, first solo MC will be uploaded *UPDATE* 

20. Bitansan 

21. Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne 

22. Romance no Tochuu

23. Umaretate no Baby Love

24. Naite Ii Yo

25. History VTR

26. Tsudzuiteiku STORY (Symphonic Version Feat. Karin) 

First just Karin, Graduation speech during the song, other members join and end the song together.

27. Tomoko speak about Karin. --> Karin is not on the stage --> Karin returns

28. Magic of Love (j=j 2015 ver.)

29. Wonderful World 

ENDING 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#12 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 01:11 PM

ahh i watched it live in the twitch stream and was talking the whole time LOL u might've seen me (my name was also rurupedia on there). it was so much fun watching but also so bittersweet... i cried twice, both during karin's solos and it hurt a lot T_T it makes me really sad that we won't see karin with j=j anymore or vice versa, but i'm super excited for her solo career, and can't wait to see how she grows as an artist and continues to excel as a performer!!!! thank u for everything karin <3 <3

the concert in general was so good though, the setlist was perfect and the outfits were so nice!!!! ponytail ruru is a cultural reset, and riai with her hair down is SO POWERFUL. and reirei pigtails!!!! omg speaking of reirei the part in choice & chance with her beatboxing was AWESOME!!! and karin's grad dress is just so pretty, i gasped when she came out in it lol she's so beautiful!!! this concert is perfect <33

#13 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 01:17 PM

^ That beatboxing came out of nowhere, and I absolutely love it. lol 

And yeah, that was so much fun. Great setlist, everyone look and sound really good, and the rookies are improving so much since Yoyogi. I love that Karin was dead set of making her graduation concert to be as positive as possible from start to finish. It's a shame that there's no individual message like a regular graduation show, but I want to believe they want to get the procession done ASAP and then continue to the fun. ^^; They were all crying when Tomoko deliver her message, but because they don't get the spotlight, no tears were shown! But then, I guess she has two grad outfit? The purple dress and the bling jacket (and leather short pants!).

Anyway, as she promised in the show, the MV for her song Mirai no Filament is out! Don't forget to subscribe to her channel too  :ph34r:

#14 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 01:24 PM

Riai singing Senobi <3

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#15 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 01:57 PM

It's interesting that there is no graduation message individually. I feel nothing about her graduation to be honest, was never a fan of hers, in fact she is my least favourite.

And her graduation didn't come as a surprise as the agency has already started planning her solo career, plus she has always been the face of the group. And I always get the feeling she isn't exactly a team player.

So it's a matter of time that she will graduate to become a solo artist. And now her solo activities have started rolling out, so I think she is very happy to do it solo.

The set list looks good though, will be waiting for the BiliBili link to watch the medley section.

The thing is that I am never personally a huge fan of Juice=Juice. I do really enjoy their music, think they got a pretty good singles catalogue.

But as a group, they are not my favourite despite having competent performers in the group (from their debut till now, they are always like mid-tier or close to last in my ranking of H!P groups) and none of the girls in the group are like in my top H!P favourite member list.

#16 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 03:01 PM

Here is the bilibili link uploaded by aonymph(Sam)
https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1tp4y1z7jM

#17 pinkguin

pinkguin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2797 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 03:07 PM

I only catched part of the stream but seeing what I saw just reminded me of how much I love Juice=Juice and what a great group they are. they've been my fav group for years now and still manage to surprise me with their presence. Reirei fits in very well, too!

the setlist was good and Wonderful World had me bawling a bit, which is mostly due to personal memories though.

Karin looked like a real life princess in her graduation dress. she's been such a present core in the group both vocally and visually, it sure is going to be different, but also interesting without her.

I like the soothing tone "Mirai no Filament" has to it (the mv is really nice as well!) and I wish her all the best for her upcoming career! take care, Rinka ♡

#18 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 03:15 PM

It's interesting that there is no graduation message individually. I feel nothing about her graduation to be honest, was never a fan of hers, in fact she is my least favourite.

And her graduation didn't come as a surprise as the agency has already started planning her solo career, plus she has always been the face of the group. And I always get the feeling she isn't exactly a team player.

So it's a matter of time that she will graduate to become a solo artist. And now her solo activities have started rolling out, so I think she is very happy to do it solo.

Even if Karin is your least favorite, it's really sad to hear that there was no individual graduation message. I don't know how it went for Funakki's graduation, but not having messages from each member of J=J was the most unfortunate thing for Karin

#19 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 03:39 PM

When you think about it, individual message on the stage is really for us the audience rather than the graduating member themselves. I mean, they can communicate with each other with any media, whenever and wherever they want. Sure it's not as grand as delivering it on the stage, but I doubt Karin will lose any sleep for that. (for all we know it's probably Karin's wish that they don't do it in the show)

That said though, like I said before, it's a shame. Sure they can do it privately, but as a fan of the group I want to know what they feel about Karin, her graduation, their relationship etc. right there on the stage at that moment, also because it's a tradition and I was expecting it. 

Well, brb reading blog posts.. lol

By the way, it's nice that Karin shouted the 'koko dayo Tomoko' call in Magic of Love on behalf of the fans who are not allowed to shout. XD

#20 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 04:38 PM

When you think about it, individual message on the stage is really for us the audience rather than the graduating member themselves. I mean, they can communicate with each other with any media, whenever and wherever they want. Sure it's not as grand as delivering it on the stage, but I doubt Karin will lose any sleep for that. (for all we know it's probably Karin's wish that they don't do it in the show)

Wunderful concert <3  :sob:  Had the luck so see them one time live and gosh their voices are heaven :respect: ^  I thought so too, might be Karins wish, to go without the personal speeches. 

Really loves the medley part and their outfits for it!  :blush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users