Photo

Hello! Project presents..."Premier seat"

Hello! Project Morning Musume ANGERME Juice=Juice Tsubaki Factory BEYOOOOONDS Show Streaming dTV Live

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 08:58 PM

hey! where  can I see  the  Show of Momusu?? 

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#42 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 09:04 PM

This account uploaded the performances

https://twitter.com/...9410577408?s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#43 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 08:42 AM

https://www.bilibili...788.videocard.0

here is the full show :)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#44 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 02:26 PM

That Memory 青春の光 is so good except it was almost a Sakura-Maa song with three backup dancers -- but then, the original was an Abe/Yaguchi W center so I guess it's fine

I can't believe how pristine their voices sound here... is this really from on set or with corrected vocals like how they do on their concerts? They have to get to MSta to blow all the haters away if this were really live!

Nice to note that they're wearing wardrobe from the cancelled MOMM tour for this, it makes every performance new in our eyes.

Untitled-1.jpg

#45 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 03:19 PM

It's usually tuned, like in concert releases. (Haven't watched the show yet tho.)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#46 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 03:52 PM

I only watched Juice=Juice's PreSeat so far, and from what I see, it's definitely not one time shot and done. Most likely they shoot as many time as needed then edit the best part into one "perfect" performance. As the vocals, I wouldn't say so far as it's lip-synced, but there are some parts that I'm absolutely sure that the singing don't match with the scene that were shown. Maybe it's correction, or was recorded separately, who knows..

Not that surprising though, considering this is for an exclusive TV show, and they want to show the best version of the performance. They have all day to shot/record the performance to perfection.

Which is why even though the performances were good, I feel like it's too 'sterile' for me. ^^; I guess I'm too used to watching live performances. lol

#47 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 05:51 PM

Finally watched the Premier Seat. I liked it a lot! And while I'm sure the vocals got tuned a bit I have no doubts that they weren't decent to begin with :)

I was surprised to see Akane getting so much attention, but the girl who shined the most was Homare in my opinion! 15ki in general are so much fun to watch.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#48 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 07:36 PM

I swear I keep seeing Sayu with how Rios hair was. I really enjoyed the performances, and I'm really looking forward to the new album now!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users