Photo

Hello! Project presents..."Premier seat"

Hello! Project Morning Musume ANGERME Juice=Juice Tsubaki Factory BEYOOOOONDS Show Streaming dTV Live

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:35 AM

Hello! Project presents..."Premier seat"
KSpb4UGl.jpg

A new dTV / HikariTV show. Each month a group from Hello! Project will be picked to deliver a special live! They'll show off their unique productions and unit performances. We'll deliver live video with premium feeling as if seen from special seats in the front row!
http://www.helloproj...com/news/12488/

Title: Hello! Project presents...「Premier seat」
Airing: October 30, 2020 (Start)--
Cast: Morning Musume, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS
Websitehttps://dch.dmkt-sp....paign=hic900007 / https://www.hikaritv...hlylive/?sid=pt
Twitterhttps://twitter.com/Hikari_HelloPro

Performances:
• Tsubaki Factory (10/30/2020)
• ANGERME (11/27/2020)

• BEYOOOOONDS (12/25/2020)

• Juice=Juice (1/29/2021)

• Morning Musume (2/26/2021)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:39 AM

Loving the concept! <3 Great way to see your fav H!P group performing. I am excited for these special units!

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#3 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:47 AM

Promo images from Tsubaki's stage.
https://twitter.com/...193194932809728
https://prtimes.jp/m....000048312.html

aqaLeVS.jpg

LMdzGF1.jpg

VDwbz8E.jpg

JUEOyjf.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#4 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:46 AM

The only bad feeling seeing the promo pics, are only 8 girls performing... :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#5 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:07 PM

So it's something like the HinaFes Premiums? Sounds cool :)

^Yes... it hurts quite a bit...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#6 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:43 PM

To me it sounds like it'll be closer to the mini live portion of Kawamura's special prize show for ANGERME, where they did full group and small unit performances (and the pictures make me think they won't be "socially distanced" performances, for the first time in a while, which will be nice if true).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#7 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 06:17 PM

Performances:
• Tsubaki Factory (10/30/2020)
• ANGERME (TBA)

The news announcement for the show mentions that the ANGERME premium will be on November 27th

#8 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 10:14 AM

Tsubaki will perform 12 songs, 3 as units. Show will include MC segments.

https://twitter.com/...379829339246592

https://dch.dmkt-sp....zBjMWQvZWViMg==

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#9 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 04:37 PM

It's going to be so weird seeing Tsubaki Factory perform as a group after Risa's suspension.

I wonder who is going to take up Risa's lines.

Imagine they all go to the members she has issues with.

#10 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 08:25 PM

I'm excited to see Tsubaki's performance! I'm sure it will be just as good as always. Maybe even better since they have ro work harder than ever.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#11 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 09:11 AM

This is airing in a few hours and I'm way more excited about it than I should be. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#12 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:06 AM

Tsubaki's "Premier seat" live is here. Watch ASAP because these streaming dTV / HikariTV shows hardly ever stay up for long periods of time:

https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1AA411j78d

I thought it was great, I'm really excited for ANGERME next month. It felt really refreshing after what feels like forever of mostly ballads (as nice as those have turned out to be). There were lots of nice moments for everyone, but I thought Mao stood out so much from start to finish; this might be the most I've ever noticed her in a single live set.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 01:46 PM

Loved it! Great setlist, great performances, loved the unit. And so glad most of Risa's lines went to Yumeno and Mizuho. The annoying one and the undeserved push slayed everything :P

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#14 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 02:55 PM

^^ thanks for posting, wow the camerawork is idol :w00t: LIFE they did a great job ^_^ all girls were so good, ahhh Riko always so cute with this hairstyle ^-^

#15 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 04:15 PM

That was fun! So it really is a short concert on TV.

Also, Yumeno shines so much here :wub:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#16 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 06:05 PM

I love this show so much! The camera works are great, everybody got their chance to shine even for the sideline members like Kisora and Ami. I thought this was the best performance of TF I've ever seen. So happy for Kishimon for finally getting the spotlight that she deserved. I think the stars of this show were Kishimon and Mao (her dancing was just unstoppable), although Saorin looked super adorable too with that hairstyle.

#17 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 07:01 PM

Just finished watching Tsubaki Factory's premium. Risa's presence is very strong in the songs where she is the centre/main vocalists (ie. Teion Yakedo, Ishiki Takai Otome no Dilemma and Ima Nanji?).

These songs just don't feel the same without her. Even the shuffle group performing "Fuwari, Koi Dokei" just make me miss Risa even more. I think there is something in Risa' voice, she brings the vulnerability emotion to these songs, which none of the existing members can replicate.

Having said that, the rest of the girls did their best. It's a pretty good concert, all of them sound good and it's great they did the songs in full.

Looking forward to Angerme's premium.

#18 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 07:33 AM

That was fun! So it really is a short concert on TV.

Also, Yumeno shines so much here :wub:

I agree    I really love the setlist  and the unit perfomances ,  by far the most presence in stage  were  Yumeno and Mao , gosh the cameras  love the girls 

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#19 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 08:53 AM

When you listen to Fuwari, Dakishimerarete mitai, Ishiki takai Otome no Dilemma, or even Ima Nanji, you'll have different feeling without Risamaru in it. However, her absence gave both Kishimon and Omizu a huge opportunity to rampage within the group. I don't know why, but not even Kiki was given such a big grant.

#20 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 02:44 PM

When you listen to Fuwari, Dakishimerarete mitai, Ishiki takai Otome no Dilemma, or even Ima Nanji, you'll have different feeling without Risamaru in it. However, her absence gave both Kishimon and Omizu a huge opportunity to rampage within the group. I don't know why, but not even Kiki was given such a big grant.

I think it's obvious why Risa's lines went to both of them because Kishimon is technically the best vocalist in the group and Omizu since she is currently facing the push from the agency, plus she is a pretty consistent singer (although I don't like the sound of her voice, she reminds me of how LinLin sounds and I don't know how to appreciate such voice).

As for Kiki, I think it's fine, she is granted solo lines in most songs anyway, plus usually she is featured in the centre/front of the dance routines, so whether Risa is there or not, it will not impact her status in the band.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users